Stage snakes at Air Force Academy graduation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So ? Are you having a good laugh?

No, I think it's the saddest thing. It's elder abuse. His handlers keep putting him out there and propping him up like there's nothing wrong.

Everything is wrong. He can't speak in coherent sentences, he can't climb stairs or ride a bike, he doesn't know where he is or where he is going and even if he did, he couldn't walk there on his own.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I'm sorry, I thought Josephine Biden was the Stage Snake? Sorry, my bad. Still you have to feel sorry for that elderly snake, in spite of her old crazy senate rants, like Blacks are Super Predators, etc.., But we have to be careful on just how much we say about Josephine, as with Josephine and Jill Biden being the first lesbian first couple in the White House, the Woke left might get pissed at us for poking too much fun at them.

But the
cannibalism on the left is horrific, the way they had their stage cable snake attack their commander and thief upright snake, was just horrible at her age. She can only take so much of that, before we wind up with Camel Hair harris instead. She'd be like "Did Russia just nuke us, hahahahahahaha?" Geeeessssssshhhhhh

View attachment 33273
I'm not fan of Joe Biden however yours is a shameful post. Disgusting.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's awesome when people hate me poking some fun at the most disgusting and evil president we have ever had. She is the most disgusting and demonic president we have ever had, and as a result I was going easy on her. But if you can't say what you really would like to say about that demonic piece of work, I guess some people simply have no sense of humor at all :eek:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Biden does do a great job as promoter of terrible sins as lifestyles.
Biden is like those Old Testament kings of Israel and the wicked people; he does evil in the sight of the LORD.

32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

APPROVES of those who practice sin, rather than calling them out on it. Doing that has a cost, just as it did for John the Baptist.

It will cost you to be a promoter of sin, or to be telling people not to sin, but those on the Lord's side will be preserved in the Day of judgement of the wicked. Where will you find yourself on that Last Day.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Liberals would support Satan for promoting abortions. I almost forgot, they do!

Reactions: Gandalf-

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's awesome when people hate me poking some fun at the most disgusting and evil president we have ever had. She is the most disgusting and demonic president we have ever had, and as a result I was going easy on her. But if you can't say what you really would like to say about that demonic piece of work, I guess some people simply have no sense of humor at all :eek:
Maybe some folk don't have your sense of loving Christian humor.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe some folk don't have your sense of loving Christian humor.
I was being kind to the most demonic president we have ever had. And likewise I doubt the Christianity of anyone who like Biden, and think he has ever been a Christian, or likewise even good in any way whatsoever. So a little humor in light of the madness that is Biden, is a very slight venting indeed.

Biden thinks, and has said that Children belong to all of us, thus denying private rights to raise our own children in the Lord. Biden manufactures the demonic lie that there are droves of transgender children, as if that were godly somehow, to fight for the forced indoctrination of these children on behalf of Satan and the Great Harlot. And conversely that the greatest terrorist threat to America is White Supremacy?

Biden has always been evil, and in the senate ranted that Biden opposed busing, because it would turn our schools into racial jungles, and that Biden didn't want his children going to racial jungles, and that he wanted his crime legislative agenda, because Blacks are "Super Predators," etc..,

His wife and daughter ran the intersection, and so a truck accidently hit and killed them. The truck driver was so upset that he got out and tried to save them. Naturally the police investigated what had happened very thoroughly, and found no fault with the truck driver, and charged him with nothing at all. But Biden lied and would say the truck driver was Drunk, and thus killed his wife and daughter, etc..,

Biden is the Most Demonic President we have ever had, and that is no easy task to top that list, who does nothing but Bear False Witness Against God The Father, The Bible, God as Christ Jesus come as the Son of God, Christianity, The Christian Rights Of Parents, Against All Of Us, And Against All Who Stand Against the Godless Left As White Supremacists And Or Domestic Terrorists As Per AG Garland And The Federal Government As Per That School Referral Claiming Parents Exorcising Their Rights Are Terrorists, etc.., etc.., etc..,

And I will have hostile words with anyone defending that Demonic P.O.S. period!!!!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the part i think is funny. You have no problem calling people names,
And I will have hostile words with anyone defending that Demonic P.O.S. period!!!!
but let some folk do it to you and it's off to the moderators to complain.

Last edited:
Reactions: ButterflyJones

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you two could take it outside (of this thread) please.

A lot of people are asking about the unusual appearance of the bottoms of Joe's shoes....

1685716490181.png

Some speculate that they are designed to act as stabilizers for old people, who are unsteady on their feet.

If so, he should definitely ask for his money back. Reinvest in a nice pair of blue blockers.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bideon says he graduated high school 300 years ago and was then accepted to the Naval Academy, and was a great football player. More stuff that never happened.

Biden will get away with brazen lies as we don’t have a real media that wants to challenge him. To do that would make Trump look good and Biden look bad. Those people love and prefer a lie, which is very telling about what their end will be.
======================================================================
12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [f]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who [g]do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 [h]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can still remember when Joe Biden was mocking Trump for walking carefully down a wet, metal ramp because he was wearing slippery shoes. Maybe Joe's horseshoes are for extra grip. Or maybe those are U-shaped magnets to make his shoes adhere to ramps like that.

Flashback to Super-Joe calling attention to it....

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bideon says he graduated high school 300 years ago and was then accepted to the Naval Academy, and was a great football player. More stuff that never happened.

Biden will get away with brazen lies as we don’t have a real media that wants to challenge him. To do that would make Trump look good and Biden look bad. Those people love and prefer a lie, which is very telling about what their end will be.
======================================================================
12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the [f]Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who [g]do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 [h]But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Actually-- they are completely willing to accept lies, if it suits their purposes.

You have to think that the Dems will be looking for a replacement puppet, after this latest incident. It's so completely embarrassing-- but I don't think they care. Feinstein, Fetterman, or complete Fake.... any stage stooge will do.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can still remember when Joe Biden was mocking Trump for walking carefully down a wet, metal ramp because he was wearing slippery shoes. Maybe Joe's horseshoes are for extra grip. Or maybe those are U-shaped magnets to make his shoes adhere to ramps like that.

Flashback to Super-Joe calling attention to it....

Jesus told us with the judgement you give it will be measured back to you, so then better judge rightly

NKJV
For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.