Standing In the need of prayer!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
I have to stnad to preach the wrod of God at my church on April 17, 2011 I am nervous and feel inadequate! But I know that it is an attack of the enemy! I am fasting, praying, studying and researching, and laying before God for Him to send me a word for the people of God! So please keep me in your prayers!

studythebible

Apr 2, 2011
I have to stnad to preach the wrod of God at my church on April 17, 2011 I am nervous and feel inadequate! But I know that it is an attack of the enemy! I am fasting, praying, studying and researching, and laying before God for Him to send me a word for the people of God! So please keep me in your prayers!

What is your discourse about? As it is on the 17th Im guessing the death of Jesus Christ? As it is on this day he died and he told us to keep doing it in rememberance of him
1 Corinthians 11:23-26

Sorry if i am wrong but it would be great to hear what you have prepared :)

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
The cool thing is that when we are in Christ, the only thing the enemy can do is benefit us. Everything he uses against us will only be used by God to strengthen us. I pray you would grow in confidence in Christ, and continued dependency on God for the words you speak. Felt like the verse God gave me for you was Thess 5:9. I don't take the body of Christ lightly and hope we will continue to build each other to benefit God's purposes as one. Thanks for your heart.

M

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
What is your discourse about? As it is on the 17th Im guessing the death of Jesus Christ? As it is on this day he died and he told us to keep doing it in rememberance of him
1 Corinthians 11:23-26

Sorry if i am wrong but it would be great to hear what you have prepared :)

My topic: Unlocking your power
Scriptures: Matthew 16:19 & Acts 1:8
Im closing out our Exousia Empowerment conference.

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Good topic..hope it wakens the hearts and opens the ears..PRAYING for you and the Holy Spirit empowering presence on you and your sermon...

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow!, that sounds awesome UHCAIan! praying...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Bless you!