Stop bullying me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Please people should stop bullying me. If you feel i don't or cannot fellowship online, kindly remove me from here.

Tens of people have written to me to help me financially and I keep telling them I cannot receive money from Cameroon. Even in Niger, I told them I don't have legal documents to receive money. My reason is that I don't want you giving me help or promise me and traumatizing me everyday as many are doing.

I actually from the beginning thought someone can help me but it been long I realize ask a black and cured man as many of you told me, I am not qualify.

I have been silence about this inbox intimidation for long. I beg you in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ, that is if you think a black cured man can call him lord and savior to stay off my inbox.

I plead with you on my knees. I don't and I am not asking for your money. Leave me in peace. I already have enough weighing me down. Don't add to it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plavious,
Christians can be so cruel and judgemental. What is so off putting is how presumptuous so many are!
They THINK they know yet, in reality know nothing of what another is going through. Jesus would NEVER be like them!
There is a way to block these people from private messaging you. I'm not certain where it is, but there is an option somewhere in your profile where you can block specific people.
Just know, some of us ARE praying for your situation!
Go with God and you will have a path before you all the time...yes of course there will be trials tribulations, obstacles where there seems no way out yet, what is impossible for man IS always possible with God.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Plavious,
Christians can be so cruel and judgemental. What is so off putting is how presumptuous so many are!
They THINK they know yet, in reality know nothing of what another is going through. Jesus would NEVER be like them!
There is a way to block these people from private messaging you. I'm not certain where it is, but there is an option somewhere in your profile where you can block specific people.
Go with God and you will have a path before you all the time...yes of course there will be trials tribulations, obstacles where there seems no way out yet, what is impossible for man IS always possible with God.
God bless you. Jeremiah 29:11

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plavious,
This is a rather good point you made . some christains can be so jugmental , so cruel and hateful .
Would you like to know all the names i been called by so called christains who love thier sin and hate any kind of correction .
Wait i cant list all those names , cause too many of them are four letter , or at least words to that effect .
YET ITS LIKE WATER off a well oiled ducks back . WE APPOINTED UNTO persecutions .
And we better understand that well . Cause most the four letter words
came to me IN PERSON not on a computer screen .
IF we cannot handle persectuions behind a screen , we sure as heck wont be able to handle them when they are right in our face .
AND i might add , we aint even began to see the kinds of persecutions , paul , james and other christains , through all ages have .
This all inclusive hug darkness world aint gonna love us one little bit . And sadly more and more and then more and many more
churches are going right down its ever darkening path . SO dont be expecting love . But speak and live the truth we must .
Doing all for the sakes of the others , no matter what they do or say against us

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Plavious,
So true Nancy....what a sincere up building post....Amen!

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Click on the icon/avatar for your profile and account information at the top of the banner on any page.

Then click on the tab that reads-- Privacy

It will open a drop down window where you can scroll to the section that says-- Allow users to:

Where it says-- Start conversations with you: use the drop down menu there to select--- Nobody

That will block all incoming pm's...

1686338647711.png

Reactions: Plavious

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Click on the icon/avatar for your profile and account information at the top of the banner on any page.

Then click on the tab that reads-- Privacy

It will open a drop down window where you can scroll to the section that says-- Allow users to:

Where it says-- Start conversations with you: use the drop down menu there to select--- Nobody

That will block all incoming pm's...

View attachment 33513
Thank you