STOP DONATING TO CHURCHES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a lot to say about most churches today being deceptive and full of wolves. So where do you attend church? :contemplate:
many are my friend . Believe me its brings me no joy to have to write that or even say it .
No self glory here , no better than thou attitude here . But TRUTH IT IS that many churches have fallen prey
to the teeth of wolves through the guise of a love that the wordly and the world will surely embrace .
Just march onwards in the LORD my friend . All one can do is contend for the true faith
reminding of sound biblical doctrine , which is not idolarty to do so .
Many wolves have truly come within the realm of christendom . The count is so high in number
that neither i nor a hundred man team of the best known mathmaticians could dare count that number
in under a year . Its bad mailman dan . Thus i wont try and list all them names . Rather
some of the more well known names and then any name of a wolf in sheeps clothing i see presenting its false doctrine .
Its real bad my friend . So bad , tears are the meat of those who have to witness it and to watch so many fall prey to their lies .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever you do, you need to stick to just the happy verses in God's Word.

The Lord has provided lots of examples in His Word about what NOT to do andf those that ignore these warnings are ripe for satanic deception.

Billy Graham taught all faiths lead to salvation so being ecumenical makes him a false teacher.

Billy Graham teaught ecumenical in this video
This is a great example of how one can teach some truths and yet , and yet be pointing folks still in the wrong direction .
Billy graham used to preach a good sermon on salvation , and yet while he did
he allowed the CC and other bad denominations to set up camp .
In other words it would be like me preaching doctrinal truth
and then at the end of my speech
after my prayer for the lost
i have THE RCC and other denonminations SET UP and folks can go and talk to any camp they desire .
BILLY MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE when he allowed the RCC to influence him . You cannot preach JESUS
and then feed them to the wolves . YOU cannot be UNEQUALLY YOKED , OR YOU GONNA FALL and FALL BIG HE DID .
TILL near the end he was on the man o belials own show , ROBERT MULLER spouting out this mess of a lie to the peoples .
FOLKS BETTER LEARN the BIBLICAL PATTERN well . VERY WELL . cause if we take of heeding that pattern
WE DOOMED TO FALL .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BILLY MADE A MASSIVE MISTAKE when he allowed the RCC to influence him

Yep, in many of his his crusades he allowed RCC priests to be in attendance and when someone came up to be saved they asked them if they were catholic and if they were then Billy Grahams people sent them over to the priest and quit teaching them any further about getting born again.

When I got saved as a young adult I had always heard Billy Graham was one of the greatest.... turn out he's a fake!

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Typical head in the sand response... by those not living in reality of how things are in these last days, which the Lord foretold.
You seem quite wise in your own eyes man. Like, thank God we have BBJ to come and set all the churches straight. Good thing Johnson can criticize 99% of the churches out there. That's a big help. Thanks!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, in many of his his crusades he allowed RCC priests to be in attendance and when someone came up to be saved they asked them if they were catholic and if they were then Billy Grahams people sent them over to the priest and quit teaching them any further about getting born again.

When I got saved as a young adult I had always heard Billy Graham was one of the greatest.... turn out he's a fake!
Sadly this is what becomes of folks when they get UNEQUALLY YOKED . Billy sure could at times
preach some serious good truth , but if you gonna set the sheep loose to the wolves , WHAT GOOD was it .
He messed up huge . ITS dire important that we DO follow the biblical pattern . INCLUDING WHO we are supposed
to be YOKED UP WITH TOO and WHO WE AINT . But billy aint and was not alone .
TODAY and even for years the churches have fallen for a ruse that it dont seem to matter
WHO your leaders are yoked up with . A LIE FROM SATAN .
BIRDS OF A FEATHER WILL FLOCK TOGETHER .
IN other words i dont care how good a man sounds behind the pulpit , IF HE IS HANGING OUT with false men
THEN SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG . cause any solid biblical teacher would well have had his senses excercised
to discern between good and evil , LONG BEFORE HE EVER STOOD over any church or people .
IF LEADERS of churches cannot discern the false leaders , SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT .
ANY LEADER , ANY SEASONED MAN , Would not keep company with a wolf . YET MANY DO . SOMETHING IS WRONG .
WHERE IS THEIR DISCERNMENT , WHERE IS THE HOLY GHOST . would it not have unctioned them SOMETHING WAS OFF .
Wolves and lambs DONT HANG OUT TOGETHER . IF any leader do and supports a wolf , SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem quite wise in your own eyes man. Like, thank God we have BBJ to come and set all the churches straight. Good thing Johnson can criticize 99% of the churches out there. That's a big help. Thanks!
Try correcting him with biblical doctrine . Not emotions please .

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Try correcting him with biblical doctrine . Not emotions please .
What you guys are doing is not productive. Why don't you think of ways to fix the problems there are in the churches instead of dunking on them and feeling so great about yourselves while doing it? Nothing but a self-righteous echo chamber in here.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you guys are doing is not productive. Why don't you think of ways to fix the problems there are in the churches instead of dunking on them and feeling so great about yourselves while doing it? Nothing but a self-righteous echo chamber in here.
Anyone who supports , defends , or makes excuses to over look sins , IS self righteous .
They view their OPINIONS as greater than that OF GOD , HIS WORDS , HIS PATTERN given us in the bible .
Remember that well my dear friend . IF our opinions alter The biblical pattern GOD SET , THEN ITS ALL SELF and SELF GLORY .
Be encouraged my friend . I say we all get a fat faceful of some bible and get busy learning the pattern JESUS gave to the apostels
and that the apostels gave to the church . IN ALL THINGS . May that encourage you greatly my friend.
SEE it not as an attack but rather as a STIRRING UP , as a fresh and lovey start anew IN THE BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think i keep warning against sin and , and this is a huge AND
AND CONTINIUALLY and DAILY am reminding all peoples to GET BACK in the BIBLE FOR THEMSELVES .
THAT ALONE could have cleared a lot up real fast . TIME to get back to the biblcal pattern
and reading of the scriptures again . NOT to make five point life style points or to justify errors
BUT RATHER JUST READING THE LETTERS as A WHOLE and learning them for OURSELVES . IF folks would do that
IF leaders of churches would do that , A LOT could have been cleared up . ONLY MOST WONT DO THAT for themselves
Rather they choose to sit under their teacher or leader or whatever and learn stuff THROUGH that lens .
IT is not hard to pick up a three pound bible and to turn the pages and read it FOR OURSELVES and BEFORE CHURCHES .
KEEP the people stirred up by WAY OF REMEMBRANCE . THAT IS a HUGE STEP in the RIGHT direction .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I take no pleasure in having to warn others to pay attention to the warnings the Lord has placed in His Word concerning deception being the greatest danger we face in the end times! (see Math 24)

Before anything can be fixed, the Truth of God's Word must be spoken... sorry to hear you don't accept the whole counsel of God.

SEE it not as an attack but rather as a STIRRING UP , as a fresh and lovey start anew IN THE BIBLE .

Exactly! All of us should start our day with the Lord asking Him for His correction in our lives and be open to His leading

Proverbs 1:23
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop donating to churches. Stop giving to those in need.

Imagine a sermon like that from the mouth of Jesus.
Now ask yourself why i wont give a dime to the false prosperity preachers or any false church .
Did you know that now most missions in lots of churches no longer even preach to the people here or overseas
about the dire need to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST . rather they taught these missionaires
to preach about what all religoins have in common . Not only wont i give them a dime
i wont even bid them false messengers God speed . Its about time we learn the whole bible .
As far as giving , i do encourage that , give to those who do lack . NOT to the BIGGOTS who got rich of the church
nor lead the folks astray . THEY wont be getting a dime . But again as far as giving to those in need
and helping those who do TRULY PREACH THE REAL JESUS ONLY GOSPEL , YEAH GIVE and KEEP GIVING to those .

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now ask yourself why i wont give a dime to the false prosperity preachers or any false church .
Did you know that now most missions in lots of churches no longer even preach to the people here or overseas
about the dire need to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST . rather they taught these missionaires
to preach about what all religoins have in common . Not only wont i give them a dime
i wont even bid them false messengers God speed . Its about time we learn the whole bible .
As far as giving , i do encourage that , give to those who do lack . NOT to the BIGGOTS who got rich of the church
nor lead the folks astray . THEY wont be getting a dime . But again as far as giving to those in need
and helping those who do TRULY PREACH THE REAL JESUS ONLY GOSPEL , YEAH GIVE and KEEP GIVING to those .
What's sad about this is that you (and cohorts) assume that most churches are run by false preachers/teachers. That's simply not true. The majority of churches are led by dedicated, loving well intentioned pastors and leadership. Most churches do not preach "prosperity" messages, which is obviously false and against the bible. You need to get off the "ra-ra-ra-allchurchesarebadnow" bandwagon that depreciates real churches to make yourselves feel good for being on the "right side" of things.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's sad about this is that you (and cohorts) assume that most churches are run by false preachers/teachers. That's simply not true. The majority of churches are led by dedicated, loving well intentioned pastors and leadership. Most churches do not preach "prosperity" messages, which is obviously false and against the bible. You need to get off the "ra-ra-ra-allchurchesarebadnow" bandwagon that depreciates real churches to make yourselves feel good for being on the "right side" of things.
Most are . However i didnt say ALL ARE . if the church is bibilically sound , teaching and reminding of al things JESUS
taught , the apostels taught and all HOLY DOCTRINE . then give to them leaders . BUT IF you discern a wolf
DONT GIVE a cent to it .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would he say it's OK to donate to ministries teaching false doctrine?
IF one gave through ignorance that is one thing . BUT ONCE one knoweth they a wolf , DONT GIVE A CENT .
And sadly most are wolves these days . I dont support those who teach n preach false doctrines and omit
the truth and correction . If one wont recieve correction , then cast them out of the church .
IF its the leaders and they wont recieve correction , THEN GET OUT of that church and take as many with you as you can
as ya exit that door .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth is , its high time the lambs start up some house churches . cause most these leaders are false
and wont recieve a lick of correction and rather GROW only worse in word and in deed as they decieve and fleece the sheep .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF one gave through ignorance that is one thing . BUT ONCE one knoweth they a wolf , DONT GIVE A CENT .

Yeah, years ago I used to go to a church that had 2 women "pastors".... until I finally heard someone saying that was not biblical and I started studying God's Word about it.

Found out the Lord has never anointed any women to be pastors, church leaders, or to teach / have authority over men.... so I did not let the door hit me where the good Lord split me on the way out!

Of course all the ladies were offended and claimed I was a male chauvinist cause they want to control the men of course.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, years ago I used to go to a church that had 2 women "pastors".... until I finally heard someone saying that was not biblical and I started studying God's Word about it.

Found out the Lord has never anointed any women to be pastors, church leaders, or to teach / have authority over men.... so I did not let the door hit me where the good Lord split me on the way out!

Of course all the ladies were offended and claimed I was a male chauvinist cause they want to control the men of course.
See , we learn things . And once when see it goes against the bible , WE cease to do or to support it .
That is what the lambs must do . Examine . examine all to see if what they do or say agrees to doctrine
or does it contradict doctrine . BIBLICAL DOCTRINE .
That my friend is what we must do and follow the pattern JESUS set and gave to the apostels
who BY THE SPIRIT set and taught it to the churches and etc . IF , IF it contradicts that pattern
and once we have knowledge that it does so , WE THEN cease and dissist from following it and rather CORRECT it .