STOP DONATING TO CHURCHES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many church ministries are you personally involved with deep enough to make such a claim? One? Maybe two?
Those i examined were false . however do you realize how many churches there are . I cant speak for the ones
i never personally examined IN PERSON nor those who i examined through their own words on TBN or other places .
But this i can say , THE ONES I DID WERE FALSE . andi dont mean maybe a small error or two . I MEAN FLAT OUT WOLF FALSE .
These are deadly times . cause i speak with folks overseas and etc , THEY SEEM to be saying the same things i am .
WHICH MEANS ITS GLOBAL DUDE . we got us a GLOBAL we are one false delusoin abounding into greater darkness daily .
SO BE ON GAURD and get IN that bible . Be refreshed and stirred up by those pure and lovely reminders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many church ministries are you personally involved with deep enough to make such a claim? One? Maybe two?

None anymore... I only help individuals when it comes to giving financially.

I'm open to helping a minister or a ministry but the Lord will have to lead me to do that.

I used to only give to ministries, but a few years back the Lord had me stop that (due to their false doctrines) and instead start helping individuals

It's a lot of fun giving $100 bills to poor little old ladies at the grocery store and tell them Jesus wants them to come to Him and have a personal relationship.

Not too many want to talk about that, but they sure smile and take the $100
money.gif

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see...

well there's nothing wrong with giving charity i guess

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your evidence that the Mormons, jw, scientologist and rock are all going broke is?

You missed the part where I said "hopefully".... so you'll notice I never claimed they would go broke.

But, once Jesus returned and starts His 1000 years reign, all these false doctrine people will be in hell and then their churches will be broke and have to shut down. Fo sho!

PossibleThrowawayAccount

Oct 1, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is a true story then I hope he raised the money and was able to visit his ailing mother one last time.

This reminds me of something I heard on the radio a long time ago. At Christmastime a radio show host asked people to call in with encouraging stories of kindness. One woman told of how she and her husband told their little boy about the less fortunate. When they went to church the following week the boy donated what little money he had to the collection plate. As inspiring as the story was, I couldn't help but wonder if that money really went to charity or if it went into the pockets of a well-off priest or church director.

In general you have to be careful who you donate to. So many people support the Peace Corps which is now under fire for covering up years of sexual abuse. I knew a retired PC veteran and the man had the nastiest attitude imagineable. Likewise many people donate money to Habitat for Humanity which is well known to hastily build houses, then evict the people they build houses for as soon as they get the chance to sell their houses at market value for profit. I remember hearing a story about a parolee who was left alone with a mentally handicap woman while working for HFH and he sexually assaulted her.

It is sad that charities are often scams and as Christians we have to make sure our money really helps those in need. My prayers will be with this veteran just in case.