Storms In Your Life?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TamilianPonnu

Dec 2, 2010
Kuwait
How do you handle storms in your life? Do you believe there are other options apart from getting closer to God? Even if you ponder as to why have God allowed this to happen, you may not understand God very well but you can still trust Him with all your heart. So, when troubles or hardships strike, how do you act in response? What are your thoughts and reactions?

Please Vote!
http://bit.ly/gg4byM

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
For me the only thing that gets me through trials is believing Jesus is the true revelation of the Father... I've found that along with most the struggles I go through there's also a voice in my head accusing God to me for what's happening... I've found that when I believe those false accusations against God is when I'm most vulnerable to temptation... if the evil one can get me to doubt the goodness of God he can also get me to doubt God's Word... when I keep my eye's on Jesus and believe He is the complete and total revelation of God I can firmly stand against those false accusations because if it doesn't match the character of Jesus it's not the character of my Father... it's in that moment when the ruler of this world is judged and I no longer blame God for my problems... I ask Him for deliverance and believe that He will because He loves me...