Strange Happenings and Unusual Occurrences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A symphony of enthusiastic frogs in the early hours of the morning. I get up and tell them politely to ease off on the surround sound.....result... silence for the rest of the night.
:)

Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A symphony of enthusiastic frogs in the early hours of the morning. I get up and tell them politely to ease off on the surround sound.....result... silence for the rest of the night.
In your area I would venture that a full orchestra of frogs suggests either that there are no snakes, (I don't really believe that) or that there are so many frogs the orchestra's numbers are readily repleted without any loss of sound quality?

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've created this thread because I am hoping that others may also post unusual situations that have happened in their daily life. Perhaps someone may be able to shed some light on these occurrences as the Lord reveals through the Holy Spirit and prayer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lawn's have been mowed regularly by a Christian guy for the past 5+ years. It is something I could do myself but I work at night and it is so much easier this way.

He is a very lovely and gentle spirited man who is acutely aware of the spiritual realm. I am aware that he may have some mental health issues but this has never been an issue nor I have noted any strange behavior over these many years.

The other day (2 days ago) he had only partially mowed my lawns, then he left. I saw him the next day parked across the road and because I had a feeling something was not right, I motioned him over to come see me.

He told me that he cannot mow my lawns any more. He said that the neighbor nearly ran him over when he was mowing out the front and also said that whenever he mows my lawn, there is always a black car that turns up and watches him. Then he walked away???

So strange! If you have any revelation from God, please let me know. Thanks xox
Hi Angelina...Found another interesting thread of yours, year and half later and your thread is still going! :Thumbsup:

Idk which "unusual situation" to share...Hmm....:contemplate:

Not sure if this qualifies, but ok, here goes...

~ Feb. 2022 my Dad died, my Step-Mom died about 4 yrs. before him, weird thing is every now and then her 2 daughters and 1 daughter-in-law would get a phone call from her phone number, but no answer on the receiving end! :fearscream: Took some time to talk them into actually answering the phone whenever their Mom would call them, they finally had the nerve and strength to do so! lol
~ July 2022 my Brother right below me (I'm the oldest) died.
~ Aug. 2022 (2 wks. after) my Brother (right below the first) died.
~ Aug. 2022 our first newborn/Great-Granddaughter's Daddy died.

Couple days after his passing, our Granddaughter (our Grandbaby's Mommy) video called me by phone, we were talking when all of a sudden my Granddaughter's deceased fiance walked into the room behind my Granddaughter, smiled at me and waved, as he smiled at his Baby's Mommy and walked back out the room! First thing that came out of my mouth was "HI!" :kiaora:Chkl: I TRIED to take a screen shot, but the app that our Granddaughter used to call me with doesn't give me the ability to take any pics, which is not good! hmmx1:
:oops:

THEN a few days later, his 3 year old daughter was watching tv, looked at the front screen door and said "Hi Daddy! Come inside Daddy, COME!" She got up, walked over to the door saying my Daddy is standing outside the door, I'm going to let him in..."Come inside Daddy! COME!" while motioning in "his" direction to come in the house, then she closed the screen door and said "My Daddy came inside, he's home now." They say they can hear his footsteps inside and outside in the yard when it's after work and they can smell him sometimes too...

All four of these passings were unexpected...And they're all greatly loved and missed...:pray:
:pray::pray:

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a pattern of demonic attacks on me, since I converted to christianity in 2000.
Multiple times, several women or men, tried to get me fired. They expressed their hatred. I believe its demonic influence.

I had to transfer away from one woman. She wouldn't stop trying to get me fired. In 2000.

Then in 2004. A former girlfriend. Who I cut off contact with in 1998. She left message on answering machine. It was vulgar and hatred. It was 5 minutes long. Half way through, her voice changed to masculine voice. I believe this is demonic possession.

Ever since I converted to christianity in 2000. Its been pattern.

Ephesians chapter 6. Were up against dark powers.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a pattern of demonic attacks on me, since I converted to christianity in 2000.
Multiple times, several women or men, tried to get me fired. They expressed their hatred. I believe its demonic influence.

I had to transfer away from one woman. She wouldn't stop trying to get me fired. In 2000.

Then in 2004. A former girlfriend. Who I cut off contact with in 1998. She left message on answering machine. It was vulgar and hatred. It was 5 minutes long. Half way through, her voice changed to masculine voice. I believe this is demonic possession.

Ever since I converted to christianity in 2000. Its been pattern.

Ephesians chapter 6. Were up against dark powers.
I have seen something very similiar and this is demonic for sure and for certain .
I seem to be seeing these strange looking women with male voices and beards . DEFINTELY DEMONIC INFLUENCE .
Drag queens and men trying to change their sex , and women doing the same . OH ITS DEMONIC INFLUENCE ALL RIGHT .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Strange Happenings and Unusual Occurrences​

A black car is a pretty vague description.
Occurring how long? If he mows on particular days, particular times, is A black car there on “other” days?
Person “in” the car? Stalker, Private Investigator, Government Informant, curious family member, Neighbor’s visitor/ caretaker/ house cleaner on same day he mows?
Many different possibilities.

Being “your” neighbor. Ask them!

If the guy has mental issues, not unusual for paranoia to be stirred up for what they do not know or understand. It is “your” neighbor who likely knows why the car is there, or if there is never such a car there.

Kind of surprised, he did not snap some photos on his phone to show you, or wake you if he felt some sort of threat.

Reactions: Nancy