Strange Happenings and Unusual Occurrences

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where does the book of Job say that not all problems are a result of disobedience to Genesis 2:17?
Job 1
Prologue
In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil. He had seven sons and three daughters, and he owned seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen and five hundred donkeys, and had a large number of servants. He was the greatest man among all the people of the East. ...

Job was blameless but still suffered terribly.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Job 1
Prologue
In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil. He had seven sons and three daughters, and he owned seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen and five hundred donkeys, and had a large number of servants. He was the greatest man among all the people of the East. ...

Job was blameless but still suffered terribly.
@Pearl Job is a remarkable book. I do love 13.15: 'Though He slay me, yet will I trust in him'.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've created this thread because I am hoping that others may also post unusual situations that have happened in their daily life. Perhaps someone may be able to shed some light on these occurrences as the Lord reveals through the Holy Spirit and prayer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My lawn's have been mowed regularly by a Christian guy for the past 5+ years. It is something I could do myself but I work at night and it is so much easier this way.

He is a very lovely and gentle spirited man who is acutely aware of the spiritual realm. I am aware that he may have some mental health issues but this has never been an issue nor I have noted any strange behavior over these many years.

The other day (2 days ago) he had only partially mowed my lawns, then he left. I saw him the next day parked across the road and because I had a feeling something was not right, I motioned him over to come see me.

He told me that he cannot mow my lawns any more. He said that the neighbor nearly ran him over when he was mowing out the front and also said that whenever he mows my lawn, there is always a black car that turns up and watches him. Then he walked away???

So strange! If you have any revelation from God, please let me know. Thanks xox
Schizophrenia is progressing. It gets worse over the years.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Angelina, can you put on your Admin hat and remind @Saved Christian about the cross-posting and off-topic post rules, please?
Obviously, he's obsessed with nakedness and trying to prove the idea that Christians shouldn't wear clothes???? lol (Sorry ....I can't make sense of what he's saying. I think it's something in his head that only makes sense in his head.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is it righteous to be unclothed in God's most holy presence as Adam and Eve were?
Hebrews 4:12-13
[12]For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
[13]Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

God sees all, whether we're wearing clothes or not. He even knows the innermost workings of our hearts. As scripture states, all things are naked and opened
unto His eyes.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked a question.
And so has many others on here asked YOU questions to which, you just come back with more questions of your own. You never answer a direct question.
"Has God not said?..." I believe this is the first question in the bible...
And we know who that was.

Last edited: