Study the Bible for Truth's Sake

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've talked about the Scriptures. You are putting forth nonsense.

BECAUSE OF THE CHRONOLOGY OF GENESIS 1.

Verses 25-26. Beasts were made first, then God saw that it was good, then he made man. It is sequential.
Another ERROR on your Part, "BEAST" here simply are "Living Creatures".
Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

see, the KJV gave you the answer right in the scripture,
BEAST: H2416 חַי chay (chah'-ee) adj.
1. alive.
2. (hence) raw (flesh).
3. fresh (plant, water, year), strong.
4. (as noun, especially in the feminine singular and masculine plural) life (or living thing), whether literally or figuratively.
[from H2421]
KJV: + age, alive, appetite, (wild) beast, company, congregation, life(-time), live(-ly), living (creature, thing), maintenance, + merry, multitude, + (be) old, quick, raw, running, springing, troop.
Root(s): H2421
Dave you're full of ERRORS.

TRY AGAIN.

PICJAG.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok lets take this one step at a time. what day was the sun and the moon was made on?your answer please.

PICJAG.
The first day:

God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is irrelevant to the length of a day in Genesis 1.
see, your talk is cheap, Scripture
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

you got it now? the sun was made on day #4. .... LOL. my God how hard is it?.

PICJAG.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see, your talk is cheap, Scripture
Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

you got it now? the sun was made on day #4. .... LOL. my God how hard is it?.

PICJAG.
Yes, the sun was made and that is how we mark the passing of the time. But that doesn't change that there was both evening and morning on days 1-3.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another ERROR on your Part, "BEAST" here simply are "Living Creatures".
Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

see, the KJV gave you the answer right in the scripture,
BEAST: H2416 חַי chay (chah'-ee) adj.
1. alive.
2. (hence) raw (flesh).
3. fresh (plant, water, year), strong.
4. (as noun, especially in the feminine singular and masculine plural) life (or living thing), whether literally or figuratively.
[from H2421]
KJV: + age, alive, appetite, (wild) beast, company, congregation, life(-time), live(-ly), living (creature, thing), maintenance, + merry, multitude, + (be) old, quick, raw, running, springing, troop.
Root(s): H2421
Dave you're full of ERRORS.

TRY AGAIN.

PICJAG.
And once again, you don't show any actual errors. More nonsense.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first day:

God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. 4 And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
another ERROR. ok if that's so lets see by the scriptures. the Light here for day is
Genesis 1:3 "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
Light here is
H3974 מָאוֹר ma'owr (maw-ore') n-m.
מָאֹר ma'or (maw-ore')
מְאוֹרָה m'owrah (meh-o-raw') [feminine]
מְאֹרָה m'orah (meh-o-raw')
1. (properly) a luminous body or luminary.
2. (abstractly) light (as an element).
3. (figuratively) brightness, i.e.cheerfulness.
4. (specifically) a chandelier.
[from H215]
KJV: bright, light.
Root(s): H215

now the sun ... Light of day four,
Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
Light here is for days is
H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
2. (causative) to make luminous.
{literally and metaphorically}
[a primitive root]
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

they are not the same LIGHT for DAY.

and please note: H3974 מָאוֹר ma'owr (maw-ore') is a NOUN... :eek: and H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v is a verb.... did you get that? :cool:

PICJAG

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another ERROR. ok if that's so lets see by the scriptures. the Light here for day is
Light here is
מָאֹר ma'or (maw-ore')
[from H215]

Genesis 1:15 "And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
[a primitive root]
KJV: X break of day, glorious, kindle, (be, en-, give, show) light (-en, -ened), set on fire, shine.

and please note: H3974 מָאוֹר ma'owr (maw-ore') is a NOUN... :eek: and H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v is a verb.... did you get that? :cool:

PICJAG
Thank you for your time.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the sun was made and that is how we mark the passing of the time. But that doesn't change that there was both evening and morning on days 1-3.
well finally some of the light blubs are coming on, but yet still in darkness. Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

so Dave was the sun made on DAY #4 yes or No?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as the topic states, "Study the Bible for Truth's Sake".
2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth".
rightly dividing is the key. while we are in Genesis after we finish up on chapter 1, Lord's willing, we'll address another LIE which the traditions of men has spread for years, from the book of Genesis. “the Sons of God in Genesis chapter 6.
We say, and say again, the sons of God in Genesis are humans. Yes these giants, these "Nephilim" are of normal human descent. No angelic cross breading here …LOL. :eek: say what.

but first let's finish up chapter 1 & 2.

PICJAG.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well finally some of the light blubs are coming on, but yet still in darkness. Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

so Dave was the sun made on DAY #4 yes or No?

PICJAG.
Yes, but that is not what created the days evening and morning.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Light here is
מָאֹר ma'or (maw-ore')
[from H215]

H215 אוֹר 'owr (ore) v.
1. to be luminous.
[a primitive root]

PICJAG
This just further proves the sun is not what dictates the day.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but that is not what created the days evening and morning.
I already showed you that in Gen 1. Why are you being dishonest?
This just further proves the sun is not what dictates the day.
all talk and no scripture, but here is the scripture that fit all of the above.
2 Timothy 3:7
quit winning and put scripture where your mouth is at. Vain babbling will not get you anywhere.

last try, post scriptures that support any of your statements above. remember no vain talking, but scriptures, lets see if you can do that? I say no you cannot .... (smile) :rolleyes:

PICJAG.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all talk and no scripture, but here is the scripture that fit all of the above.
2 Timothy 3:7
quit winning and put scripture where your mouth is at. Vain babbling will not get you anywhere.

last try, post scriptures that support any of your statements above. remember no vain talking, but scriptures, lets see if you can do that? I say no you cannot .... (smile) :rolleyes:

PICJAG.
All talk and no Scripture? You obviously aren't reading my posts since there is a Scripture reference in the very post you quoted.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, the problem for you is that there is only one human race. Color of skin is just the amount of pigment. And since you refuse to actually acknowledge that two white parents did have a black baby I know that you know deep down you have lost the argument.

The skin color argument is from evolution theory, just like the fake drawing of a human embryo made to look like an animal embryo is still in college biology books today, a falsehood proven fake over a hundred years ago, and planted by evolutionists. Those are who the skin pigment idea comes from.

Haeckel’s embryos: the images that would not go away

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All talk and no Scripture? You obviously aren't reading my posts since there is a Scripture reference in the very post you quoted.
you haven't posted any scripture? again you have nothing to back up what you just said. Dismissed.

Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge".
Many think, just because this is a christian forum they can come in and lay up with the Lord Jesus. well NO. the Marriage bed is honourable, many just want to shack up. again no. if the Lord Jesus is in you, you should, not allow it either. "be ye holy for I the LORD your God is Holy". well those words should mean something to one who calls themselves a christian. I'm not going to shack up with no one who defile the marriage bed of the Lord Jesus.

so if you don't come with scripture, your out the door. plain and simple.

PICJAG

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you haven't posted any scripture? again you have nothing to back up what you just said. Dismissed.

Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge".
Many think, just because this is a christian forum they can come in and lay up with the Lord Jesus. well NO. the Marriage bed is honourable, many just want to shack up. again no. if the Lord Jesus is in you, you should, not allow it either. "be ye holy for I the LORD your God is Holy". well those words should mean something to one who calls themselves a christian. I'm not going to shack up with no one who defile the marriage bed of the Lord Jesus.

so if you don't come with scripture, your out the door. plain and simple.

PICJAG
I've given plenty of Scripture in this thread on this issue. You are flat out lying if you say I have not come back with Scripture. And now you are expecting every post I have to have a verse because that is somehow relevant? I'm done wasting time with your nonsense and your lies.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The skin color argument is from evolution theory, just like the fake drawing of a human embryo made to look like an animal embryo is still in college biology books today, a falsehood proven fake over a hundred years ago, and planted by evolutionists. Those are who the skin pigment idea comes from.

Haeckel’s embryos: the images that would not go away
And when are you going to address Sandra Laing?