Super Bowl Picks Anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glory!! LoL. That means the NFC title game is now guaranteed to be more entertaining than that mess just was. :D

My neighbor won't be happy, though. She summers in Wisconsin, and both her and her dog are huge Packer fans...

Hope she doesn't bite me now (the dog I mean).

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, we have had it in October and one mothers day too! And mom's day is in May! That was a really long time ago but I remember it well.
When I lived in Colorado, I bought a parka in May from some ski outlet's end-of-season close-out sale. I had to use it in June when we got a freak snowstorm.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. Tom Brady gets ticked off.

In the last game with the Saints this year, he was so ticked off he ran to the Saints sideline and started yelling at the entire coaching staff, like in between plays, LoL. Gotta love somebody with that kind of moxie, LoL. :p

Reactions: Lambano

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's early!:confused: :p:)

Recovery by TBB. Watch!

Edit: told ya! :D
7 and holding. Down 20-3 and he just threw a pick. I see Mr. Brady has become reacquainted with Von Miller.

LoL!
"No. :) And boy would it be nice to see Buffalo fans win the Super Bowl. They'd be ecstatic, LoL. Best fans in the world"

Thanks brother! Yes, it would be nice for this city, for sure.
Still a way to go.
This was a good movie. Hoping my son likes track or something and not football.

Concussion (2015 film) - Wikipedia

OK, confession time. And I'm guessing some will find this interesting... maybe.

I actually had a dream the day before the playoffs began. Wasn't sure what to make of it because if it were from God, why would He be telling me something about Football? And maybe He didn't, and it was just something out of Left Field : )

But here was the dream:

I saw Tom Brady in his Bucs uniform, and he was standing there "calling" the game, almost like he was an announcer, but in uniform. And he was having trouble doing so, almost like stumbling for words. Then I saw a defender in a dark blue jersey hitting him below the waist from behind; not hard, but sort or harassing him. The defender did it twice, the same way both times; slightly, but enough to bother him, which by assumption was apparently part of why he was having a tough time "calling" the game.

I woke up, and thought, "Oh my. I wonder if that's legit." Then I started wondering about the blue jersey, and the first thing that came to mind was "the Patriots." Bill Belichick is a defensive mastermind, and knows Tom Brady like the back of his hand after being with him on the same sideline for decades. So I thought, "The only way they would meet is in the Super Bowl, since they're in opposite Conferences. Hmmm...."

So I posted the thread. And then later that night I watched the Buffalo Bills just demolish Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots, and then I thought, "Well, THAT obviously wasn't it," Lol. But then something dawned on me. The defender in the blue jersey was actually sort of butting Tom Brady in the legs, if you will, much like a Buffalo would, and I went "OH! Nice job, you doofus! If the dream is from God, you just botched the interpretation by assuming things," LoL. Trouble is, I may have still been assuming things, because it just dawned on me today in watching this game that the Rams wear dark blue jerseys as well, and rams are even more known for head-butting people in the back.

I guess the interesting thing will be to see if Brady retires after this season, because not only did the dream suggest he'd have a tough time calling some game on the field, but have a tough time being a decent commentator/ announcer after retirement. And can anybody see Brady doing announcing? :) I think he'd be terrible. Many are saying Drew Breeze isn't very good either; not all players are as good and/or interesting as commentators than they are as players.

So who knows. Maybe Brady goes down today, or in the Super Bowl, or maybe the dream was just total garbage and needs to be flushed. Just posting it here because if it turns out to have any truth to it, it's a lesson in why interpreting is no easy business, and takes a lot of analysis and prayer to get right.

Any thoughts? :)

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL!

OK, confession time. And I'm guessing some will find this interesting... maybe.

I actually had a dream the day before the playoffs began. Wasn't sure what to make of it because if it were from God, why would He be telling me something about Football? And maybe He didn't, and it was just something out of Left Field : )

But here was the dream:

I saw Tom Brady in his Bucs uniform, and he was standing there "calling" the game, almost like he was an announcer, but in uniform. And he was having trouble doing so, almost like stumbling for words. Then I saw a defender in a dark blue jersey hitting him below the waist from behind; not hard, but sort or harassing him. The defender did it twice, the same way both times; slightly, but enough to bother him, which by assumption was apparently part of why he was having a tough time "calling" the game.

I woke up, and thought, "Oh my. I wonder if that's legit." Then I started wondering about the blue jersey, and the first thing that came to mind was "the Patriots." Bill Belichick is a defensive mastermind, and knows Tom Brady like the back of his hand after being with him on the same sideline for decades. So I thought, "The only way they would meet is in the Super Bowl, since they're in opposite Conferences. Hmmm...."

So I posted the thread. And then later that night I watched the Buffalo Bills just demolish Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots, and then I thought, "Well, THAT obviously wasn't it," Lol. But then something dawned on me. The defender in the blue jersey was actually sort of butting Tom Brady in the legs, if you will, much like a Buffalo would, and I went "OH! Nice job, you doofus! If the dream is from God, you just botched the interpretation by assuming things," LoL. Trouble is, I may have still been assuming things, because it just dawned on me today in watching this game that the Rams wear dark blue jerseys as well, and rams are even more known for head-butting people in the back.

I guess the interesting thing will be to see if Brady retires after this season, because not only did the dream suggest he'd have a tough time calling some game on the field, but have a tough time being a decent commentator/ announcer after retirement. And can anybody see Brady doing announcing? :) I think he'd be terrible. Many are saying Drew Breeze isn't very good either; not all players are as good and/or interesting as commentators than they are as players.

So who knows. Maybe Brady goes down today, or in the Super Bowl, or maybe the dream was just total garbage and needs to be flushed. Just posting it here because if it turns out to have any truth to it, it's a lesson in why interpreting is no easy business, and takes a lot of analysis and prayer to get right.

Any thoughts? :)

I don't know anything about football sooo... LOL

But why would this be important for God to give you a dream about it?

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know anything about football sooo... LOL

But why would this be important for God to give you a dream about it?

I was thinking to potentially confirm that I receive things from Him through dreams... it was one of those flash dreams; just a few images that went by pretty quickly, but I clearly saw what I described. I don't think He cares about predicting Football games too much, but I receive a lot of other stuff that relates to my personal life.

Still going with trepidation, though, cuz the whole thing could just be bad spaghetti, LoL. :p