Super Bowl Picks Anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just incredible. How many times has the man done this sort of thing? It's like the football gods just shine down on him or something.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have TV or I'd join you guys. Boy I miss TV.

Most TV kinda bites. But the NFL is one of the few reasons why I haven't dropped it yet. I even have NFL Network, which I don't watch during the year until football season. Can't get rid of the TV yet. Not yet. This stuff is just too good. :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a chance, unless you wanna pay good money I think. I have no idea what packages they offer right now online.
Yep I checked it out and it's only on TV online and you have to pay. Well, maybe next year I'll have TV. Just couldn't afford it, it was like $180 a month and had to drop it and keep the internet :(

Reactions: Hidden In Him

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazon Prime Video will give you a 15-day free trial.
I noticed but then you have to pay and that's what I'm avoiding. I'm at my budget limit with internet only. Maybe next year. But I can watch on youtube after the game is over. They do youtube vids of it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep I checked it out and it's only on TV online and you have to pay. Well, maybe next year I'll have TV. Just couldn't afford it, it was like $180 a month and had to drop it and keep the internet :(

You're really not missing much. A lot of the time it's just something to amuse you a little if you're bored; old reruns, an occasional movie or two, etc.

Sports are the reason to keep it. But the internet is slowly going to phase Cable out eventually anyway. It's just a matter of how quickly. They're like the Newspapers. They're surviving on the older generations still, but those generations are slowly passing away.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're really not missing much. A lot of the time it's just something to amuse you a little if you're bored; old reruns, an occasional movie or two, etc.

Sports are the reason to keep it. But the internet is slowly going to phase Cable out eventually anyway. It's just a matter of how quickly. They're like the Newspapers. They're surviving on the older generations still, but those generations are slowly passing away.
So how did Brady do? I overheard some of the conversation and I think he was the quarterback in the game.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So how did Brady do? I overheard some of the conversation and I think he was the quarterback in the game.

He almost, like ALMOST, just pulled another miracle out of his hat.

If their defense could have just held up for another 42 seconds, it would have went to overtime, and if the Rams didn't win the toss and immediately go down and score a touchdown, it would have been Brady time again.

If he does retire I'll be a little glad, though. He messed up my Division pretty bad. If he wants to stay and go play for the Packers, that I'm fine with, LoL.