Super Bowl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Super Bowl will be on shortly. Brock Purdy of San Francisco is an Iowa State University grad, and I was born and raised in Iowa, so I will be pulling for the San Francisco. I think they are going to win.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Super Bowl will be on shortly. Brock Purdy of San Francisco is an Iowa State University grad, and I was born and raised in Iowa, so I will be pulling for the San Francisco. I think they are going to win.
Think again.
:p

Chiefs!

No matter who wins, it's going to be an amazing competition.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyone else notice the millions of dollars for 30 seconds commercials are stupid?

Edit: OK the TRex Bud Light one was cool.

If Usher premiered on AGT,
singing as he did during the halftime performance he'd have been buzzed.

And Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce?
Who buys that?

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce?
Who buys that?
I have no interest in Taylor Swift or really any pop star, I've heard the political theories but I wonder if their relationship makes a lot money for the NFL too. Anyone in the US who's interested in the NFL already watches it, so they promote it to non-football fans with things like hosting games overseas. I wonder if they have an increase in viewers from Taylor Swift fans who normally would have no interest in football but just watch for the relationship.

And I'm sure her future album about her breakup with Travis Kelce will sell well too.

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, just watched the Jason Momoa T-Mobile commercial.

All that and he can sing too.
fainting-smiley_zps2f730098.gif

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no interest in Taylor Swift or really any pop star, I've heard the political theories but I wonder if their relationship makes a lot money for the NFL too. Anyone in the US who's interested in the NFL already watches it, so they promote it to non-football fans with things like hosting games overseas. I wonder if they have an increase in viewers from Taylor Swift fans who normally would have no interest in football but just watch for the relationship.
Exactly.

I saw a clip where
Kelce grabbed and kissed her. She kissed him back,but when he let her go, he's smiling and all excited. While the expression on her face was no smiles, just blah.
It looked as if she thought the take,camera focus, was over and had no reciprocating emotions at all.

And I'm sure her future album about her breakup with Travis Kelce will sell well too.
Which,given her song writing history, let's guys know their future if they date her.
She makes 'em famous.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Caesar Worship involved approving of, even participating in the values of Caesar and the 'Kingdom of Men' It was because the early Christians refused to participate in this practice. It was because their vision and values were rooted in the 'Kingdom of God' that they were fed to the lions in public arenas or burned at the stake.

Has it occurred to those today going by the name of Christian that these huge sporting events, be it football or any other 'sport' where the glorification of Man is centre stage, that this is nothing other than the modern version of Caesar Worship?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Travis Kelce Taylor thinks she's got....

1707768573678.png

The Travis Kelce she's got....

1707768616950.png

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't an upside down cross a sign of Christianity? It's the Cross of Saint Peter, no? I assume that's not why she had it but it's a little ironic.

Not in pop culture.... Just go dig up the song Taylor and her gal pal Ice Spice put out.... I don't think it was a shout out to Peter.