Surprise Surprise.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: pompadour

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
you won't hear about these kinds of things on the globalist dominated news networks. I notice most of what they do is bash Trump and Republicans and their voters. While ignoring Biden's decline and frequent failings and lies.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just found it on gateway pundit.

My only skepticism is: with all these agencies involved and courts and government folk, why hasn't it made it past a simple local paper and not even bothered with by the most conservtive of news boradcasts either on air or online?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Smart, if there is a lab leak in an enemy nation it will allow you to have advanced notice to close your boarders while the enemy nation can suffer the casualties.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just found it on gateway pundit.

My only skepticism is: with all these agencies involved and courts and government folk, why hasn't it made it past a simple local paper and not even bothered with by the most conservtive of news boradcasts either on air or online?
I found multiple national news agencies with the story.

It was not a bio lab but a warehouse.
Prestige Biotech took possession of the contents of Universal MediTech, a British company when meditech went bankrupt. Meditech was in the business of manufacturing covid home tests. Prestige didn't seem to be doing anything with the lab contents and i would guess will be looking at fines for loads of violations.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prestige Biotech took possession of the contents of Universal MediTech, a British company when meditech went bankrupt. Meditech was in the business of manufacturing covid home tests. Prestige didn't seem to be doing anything with the lab contents and i would guess will be looking at fines for loads of violations.
Thanks

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you won't hear about these kinds of things on the globalist dominated news networks. I notice most of what they do is bash Trump and Republicans and their voters. While ignoring Biden's decline and frequent failings and lies.

Was that frequent fallings and failings? Sounds like mileage points ....

Reactions: Scott Downey

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A garden hose in the side of the building? No water in the building apparently. They should have used copper or PVC or something professional. They intentionally cut off power. That's obstruction.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A garden hose in the side of the building? No water in the building apparently. They should have used copper or PVC or something professional. They intentionally cut off power. That's obstruction.
It was a storage warehouse not a lab

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was a storage warehouse not a lab

I can live in a warehouse, if I have water and a toilet. The fact that they were conducting experiments of some kind with live mice in the building .......Makes it far more than a warehouse.

Why sugar coat reality?

Hundreds of mice at the warehouse were kept in inhumane conditions, court documents said. The city took possession of the animals in April, euthanizing 773 of them; more than 175 were found dead.

So, according to your dribble ......This was a dry warehouse with nothing more than boxes inside ....... You got to be kidding ......Expecting no one to read several sources outside of the CBS garbage? Seeking a position with CNN?

Get real ....This warehouse was supposed to be empty. The draw from the freezers should have been enough to warrant an investigation .....However, knowing LA, I can see clearly why this was missed for such a long time.

But never fear .......this was a just a warehouse .....

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A secret Chinese lab in California.

Chinese nationals illegally crossing our southern border. That's quite a hike.

There's more. Just a matter of time.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can live in a warehouse, if I have water and a toilet.
but a medical research facility sure could not
The fact that they were conducting experiments of some kind with live mice in the building .......Makes it far more than a warehouse.
Evidence anyone was doing anything there?
Why sugar coat reality?

Hundreds of mice at the warehouse were kept in inhumane conditions, court documents said. The city took possession of the animals in April, euthanizing 773 of them; more than 175 were found dead.

So, according to your dribble ......This was a dry warehouse with nothing more than boxes inside ....... You got to be kidding ......Expecting no one to read several sources outside of the CBS garbage? Seeking a position with CNN?

Get real ....This warehouse was supposed to be empty. The draw from the freezers should have been enough to warrant an investigation .....However, knowing LA, I can see clearly why this was missed for such a long time.

But never fear .......this was a just a warehouse .....
and no one was conducting any research there no matter how hard you pretend they were.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
600 live mice is not evidence of experimentation? You have proof that no research was taking place? Maybe it was a pet shop .....that's it ......food for reptiles.

You did not read the CBS tag you referred to ......

Reactions: ButterflyJones

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prado told NBC affiliate KSEE of Fresno that those associated with Prestige BioTech were not forthcoming with information. Court documents say they failed to provide any licensing or permit that allows experimentation or other laboratory activity.

Read everything before making claims that cannot be supported .....

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prado told NBC affiliate KSEE of Fresno that those associated with Prestige BioTech were not forthcoming with information. Court documents say they failed to provide any licensing or permit that allows experimentation or other laboratory activity.

Read everything before making claims that cannot be supported .....

In one room were about 1,000 inhumanely stored white lab mice, roughly 200 of which were already dead. According to Assistant Director of the Fresno County Department of Public Health Joe Prado, the lab was conducting tests on the mice that would help develop Covid test kits found on site.

Mr Prado said: ‘They were utilizing laboratory mice to see whether or not the Covid test kits were actually testing for Covid. So that was the purpose for the laboratory mice on-site.’

Mr Prado did not add whether any of those Covid tests had been given or sold to the public.

This begs the question ......If you are testing white mice to see whether or not COVID Tests work or not ........Doesn't that mean that at least half of the mice had COVID? Then it becomes ......how many white mice were shipped out previously that were infected with COVID? Maybe they were simply looking to curb the White mice population in LA.

Who cares whether or not the COVID tests worked .......How many mice were there originally and if released, where did they all go? Where were they all released?

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In one room were about 1,000 inhumanely stored white lab mice, roughly 200 of which were already dead. According to Assistant Director of the Fresno County Department of Public Health Joe Prado, the lab was conducting tests on the mice that would help develop Covid test kits found on site.

Mr Prado said: ‘They were utilizing laboratory mice to see whether or not the Covid test kits were actually testing for Covid. So that was the purpose for the laboratory mice on-site.’

Mr Prado did not add whether any of those Covid tests had been given or sold to the public.

This begs the question ......If you are testing white mice to see whether or not COVID Tests work or not ........Doesn't that mean that at least half of the mice had COVID? Then it becomes ......how many white mice were shipped out previously that were infected with COVID? Maybe they were simply looking to curb the White mice population in LA.

Who cares whether or not the COVID tests worked .......How many mice were there originally and if released, where did they all go? Where were they all released?
The Black Plague was spread by the fleas infesting infected rats.
The rat population increased because the church insured cats were being destroyed under the charge of being witches familiars. As such the cats were often burned at the stake with their owner. Or killed in other ways.

Tiny four legged viral warfare delivery systems.
Are they all white lab mice?
Where did they go?
White prey animals are easy targets when released into the wild. Easy to spot.

However, one feeder animal for reptile owners are white mice.

Countless of those would be in pet shops. Or, able to be shipped by "supply houses", for those who need buy feeders in bulk.

Virus spread very easily 8n the air,water vapor,and by touch.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Teenage mutant ninja turtles though? Or Master Splinter?

(Death is inevitable and not every person has a mindset to desire the murder of others)

Though we are all techinally murderers cause all sins of all people which killed jesus (though it was the Jewish peoples decsion); but God raised him back up for all. Praise God!