T-R-U-M-P

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TRUMP is their SAVIOR
It goes to show the 360 degree attack Christian Nationalists must overcome.

The Left are totally unhinged, completely unable to have a debate. The idea that Sovereign States ought to act in their own best interest - rather than new world order, globalist interests - is met with sheer lunacy.

I do believe patriots, like Taken and I could have a healthy debate on what is in our Sovereign States' best interest. These Leftists fools can't handle such a debate. The Globalists are anti-nationalists.

On the other side of our political enemy is the traitor. The Christian who rails against Trump because they oppose their own religion gaining supremacy in their own culture. Hence, the false claims that Trump supporters consider him a substitute for Jesus. For some reason, these Christians prefer to be ruled by anti-Christ followers. Mainstream Christians oppose Christianity in politics.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned a long time ago, when it comes to Christian nationalists, what I think doesn't matter.
And how is that different in our ultra polarized society from anyone you have a political difference with? You may have missed this question.

@SavedInHim, are you familiar with the Bible, with the Old Testament? Does it seem to you to be more Islamic or Jewish?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can agree with that, in theory at least. I guess I just don't see how a pitchman selling God Bless the USA Bibles with founding documents in them is qualified to take the country in the right direction.

Promoting Gods word doesn’t qualify Tump for the US Presidency, however it does give an indication of his intent of service under the Oath a President agrees to.

Reactions: Debp

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I can agree with that, in theory at least. I guess I just don't see how a pitchman selling God Bless the USA Bibles with founding documents in them is qualified to take the country in the right direction.

Biden sells Marxism as : 2.) "open borders" and 2.) "every kind of immoral alt sexuality gets free Civil rights"
Biden sells : "Parents who wont let their 8 yr olds be chemically castrated are not good parents and need to be removed from their Children".

So, this disconnected from reality " Leader"...., who calls "the Psalms"... the "Palms",.... is not the one who needs to be in charge of the ""decision""" to help Keep Israel on the planet., among other things...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It goes to show the 360 degree attack Christian Nationalists must overcome.

The Left are totally unhinged, completely unable to have a debate. The idea that Sovereign States ought to act in their own best interest - rather than new world order, globalist interests - is met with sheer lunacy.

I do believe patriots, like Taken and I could have a healthy debate on what is in our Sovereign States' best interest. These Leftists fools can't handle such a debate. The Globalists are anti-nationalists.

On the other side of our political enemy is the traitor. The Christian who rails against Trump because they oppose their own religion gaining supremacy in their own culture. Hence, the false claims that Trump supporters consider him a substitute for Jesus. For some reason, these Christians prefer to be ruled by anti-Christ followers. Mainstream Christians oppose Christianity in politics.

Likely so. The Several States have the US Constitutional clause of; Nullification. Few States actually have Governors with the spine to use that clause.

God Bless you,
Taken

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's a businessman and he knows how to sell his audience ..... he'll say anything, because truth is not important. I'm not impressed, nor am I fooled.

• Love
Reactions: Cassandra and Rita

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T-R-U-M-P

“Trump: 'Religion And Christianity Are The Biggest Things Missing From This Country“

U-tube video AWESOME…
Amen and Amen….

Glory to God…Sound the TRUMP…MAGA…

@Cyd (can you help me out here and post this video)? Not tech savvy.

Glory to God,
Taken
Taken, thank you.patriotsmiley.gif

• Love
Reactions: Taken

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moral Smart voters, recognize that humans are not perfect.
Leaders are not perfect, but their VISION regarding how they would Lead, is a very specific thing.
So, Moral Voters, are not looking for a Savior, as their President, they are looking for "the direction the Leader wants to take the country..
Well said, Behold.

For one thing, our borders need to be protected. Too many people flooding into the country illegally and nothing is being done about it. Trump will do something about it.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
doh.gif

You think the past 3 1/2 years have been better then the 4 right before that.

That should explain things to you.

At the minimum his wealth came from being a pitchman and not from foreign governments.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Has anyone every thought that Satan will use the Bible to deceive the very ones trumpeting so much about it?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too bad you weren't paying attention when he led the country the first time.

And did such a great job that the Demoncrafts in office made sure he didn't get a second term.

He will if my vote means anything. Or, he won't. Which means The Steal is policy. Not a one-off.

In which case, God save America from the Demoncrafts empowered to destroy this nation.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Revelation 13:7
7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.

Nothing can stop it!

But we were instructed to occupy until he returns. We are not to give up the faith in the face of over whelming odds.
Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.