Take care.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think my time here is done.
I'm not going to like your OP because I don't like that you're leaving us. :(

I know you said it is personal however , if you're leaving due to bad treatment by a member or members, please reconsider.
(((Cyber hugs)))

If good people leave due to maltreatment by bad people the bad people accomplish their goal. Making good people leave a good forum.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I know you said it is personal however , if you're leaving due to bad treatment by a member or members, please reconsider.
(((Cyber hugs)))

If good people leave due to maltreatment by bad people the bad people accomplish their goal. Making good people leave a good forum.

Agreed.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(((Cyber hugs)))

I'm not a good person, myself. Your point makes sense but I'm at a point that I feel like people just say the wrong things a lot including me.
I feel jealous of someone right now, not on the forum , but I just feel terrible.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace you apear to be a gentle and kind individual, social media is not always that way and often rude. I had to toughen up a bit to get passed being offended. To each their own. May the holy spirit be with you :) You will be missed :)

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a good person, myself. Your point makes sense but I'm at a point that I feel like people just say the wrong things a lot including me.
I feel jealous of someone right now, not on the forum , but I just feel terrible.
Now see here young Lilly, (wags finger playfully), you carry holy spirit God within you. Therefore, you are a temple in service to God.
You're right. You are not a good person.
You're a blessed saint living the testament of Christ and his good news.

And that you feel yourself right now to be unworthy of that description, is evidence of that.

And maybe because you think being jealous of someone is a good reason for it, maybe consider that while there are only so many chapters in the bible to read, as one who is connected to the spirit that inspired it to come into being, that doesn't mean those verses are the only avenue by which God teaches us his word.

Feeling Jealous right now isn't wrong. It's an opportunity.
Typically, when we become jealous of someone it is because we are insecure in those areas we envy in someone else.

Maybe look to see what those are for you in order to find out why you feel this way now.

We can only be who we are. Yet, all that we are is a God given blessing of God for the world. Because we are in his service.

You are one of a kind.
Maybe what your jealous of is something you can strive to achieve in your own way.

Running away gets you further from the issue. But the issue remains. And it will show up again wherever you are until you stop and face it.
Make it work for you.Don't let it work on you.

I believe in you Lilly. Does God. :)

38412d47c1ff4983e0cc774009559d00.jpg

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would be happier if I don't talk. I am jealous of someone who is special and is a part of making me feel crazy in life.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lilygrace, I want to offer this to you. I have been feeling today that someone really was in need of comfort and maybe salvation. If you are tired of sin and never felt like you have given your heart to Jesus, I encourage you to do that now. You are deeply loved.

downloadfile-3.jpg downloadfile-4.jpg

Reactions: April_Rose

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not kind. I've been angry
I've been angry too. You know who was angry before we were? Jesus.
He scared the hairs off the money changers when he hand fashioned a whip and took after them for defiling his father's house.

Read the OT. Lots of examples of God's anger there. Just ask anyone who lived in Sodom...oh, wait :oops:

You're not sure you're a Christian? The followers of Christ weren't always known as Christians.
We were called disciples = students and, people of The Way.

We can have a crisis of faith. No harm done. Just remember always, in all ways, God believes in you.

He knows how you feel. Maybe take a break from the forum and confer with God about this.

Participating in a forum like this one affords an opportunity to meet people of different opinions as pertains to scripture and the gospel.

It can lead us to think we're wrong in our walk with Christ if we let ourselves feel on the defensive rather than open to learning what we've not considered before.

Or, if we're attacked over our perspective and get angry over that, perfectly understandable, we may think we don't have a clue. Because we think we're not suppose to feel negative emotions.

Darlin, you're human and a Christian. You aren't going to be perfect until you're dead.
Everything else is part of being here still.

Enjoy the ride.:)

When life gives you lemons, chuck them at those who tick you off. ;)
They deserve lemons, not you. :p

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im confused and i tend to poke where i probably am proven not to belong. Im evil and hateful