Take care.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im confused and i tend to poke where i probably am proven not to belong. Im evil and hateful

God can change this if this is how you truly see yourself, Lily. Do you want to see yourself differently? It takes work, and believing what God's Word says of who HE says you are, but that is something you will have to choose to believe and change. I would take scriptures of who God says you are and speak them over yourself constantly. I would acknowledge those feelings and work on replacing them with who God says you are if are a daughter of the King.

b6cf334f29e9b412370c3b1dfe9bb048.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Satan is bullying her again. :( I don't let him bother me anymore. For when it comes to him,.. I am the queen of mean. :D

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God can change this if this is how you truly see yourself, Lily. Do you want to see yourself differently? It takes work, and believing what God's Word says of who HE says you are, but that is something you will have to choose to believe and change. I would take scriptures of who God says you are and speak them over yourself constantly. I would acknowledge those feelings and work on replacing them with who God says you are if are a daughter of the King.

b6cf334f29e9b412370c3b1dfe9bb048.jpg
I only have experienced God looking after others.

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like Lily should read Rock God that I wrote.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wont leave if since some thinks i should stay. but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.
i am moody and grumpy compared to what i used to be.
i am still upset about the woman i posted about too. at one point i let her go.....and just.... maybe it was a season of my life she was in and like i said she still cares but really has her own family and life :(
shes not the only one who doesnt seem to talk much to me anymore.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wont leave if anyone thinks i should stay. but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

Well I can't speak for anybody else, but I personally never had a problem with you.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wont leave if anyone thinks i should stay. but i dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

I might suggest going into encouraging verses and praise threads. Hard to be moody and grumpy praising the Lord. :) But only if you want to sister. It takes a desire to change things.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Honestly, I think I get a lot more grumpy on here than she does lol

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might suggest going into encouraging verses and praise threads. Hard to be moody and grumpy praising the Lord. :) But only if you want to sister. It takes a desire to change things.
i really have no trouble praising the Lord.
but i sometimes feel i cant help it when triggering moments or days come. they seem more frequent and aggravating.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but i sometimes feel i cant help it when triggering moments or days come. they seem more frequent and aggravating.

Raise your hand if you had one of those days. *Raises hand high*

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to be at a place where you are sick and tired of being sick and tired and willing to try a different way despite all the confusing feelings... As long as you are focusing on all of your shortcomings, then you will never feel any better. You have to come to a place where you just decide to trust God even though you fear Him forsaking you. You trust Him by first coming to believe that prayer I posted with the Romans Road and choosing to give His Words, the Bible, a chance.

Reactions: April_Rose

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yeh... That is when it is hardest to praise. Someone always told me I had to fake it till I made it. That meant putting the Word in me and praising God even when the thoughts and feelings seemed impossible to overcome. Sometimes the self injury urges wouldn't subside for days... I had to learn not to make permanent decisions over temporary negative feelings.

Reactions: April_Rose

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right i feel urgey in the most scary ways.
i self harmed earlier today. not that anyone needs to know. but i feel sad. backwards spiritually.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
right i feel urgey in the most scary ways.
i self harmed earlier today. not that anyone needs to know. but i feel sad. backwards spiritually.

And as I told you before, you should really talk to a doctor or something if you're doing stuff like that to yourself.