Teach Children to have and show Respect for God, the President, Police, Teachers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teach Children to have and show Respect for God, the President, Police, Teachers and Authority. How?? Easy you and the media need to have and show Respect for God, the President, Police Teachers and Authority, if not we will have chaos and destruction.!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What about tyranny?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Teach Children to have and show Respect for God, the President, Police, Teachers and Authority. How?? Easy you and the media need to have and show Respect for God, the President, Police Teachers and Authority, if not we will have chaos and destruction.!!

The media belongs to the devil.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 4New Life Version
False Teaching in the Last Days
4 The Holy Spirit tells us in plain words that in the last days some people will turn away from the faith. They will listen to what is said about spirits and follow the teaching about demons. 2 Those who teach this tell it as the truth when they know it is a lie. They do it so much that their own hearts no longer say it is wrong.

2 Timothy 4:1-4King James
4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Reactions: Job

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers,

are these the parts you like
Job
. and here was me thinking we are not alowed to rebuke?
Like to explian your self here brother? Or will you just do the old rubber ear again?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just believe God's Word and obey!!

4 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Reactions: Job

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
are these the parts you like
Job
. and here was me thinking we are not alowed to rebuke?
Like to explian your self here brother? Or will you just do the old rubber ear again?
Job?

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

media is for propaganda, it has been as long as such has existed. hence in the hands of the powers that be in the world. when it serves them to appease the Christian public's sensibilities, they will. if it serves their purposes to use it for otherwise, they will. that's the reality, they are not obligated to do any different with things like media.

if you are wise you will respect world powers and authorities like you would respect the fact that if you put your hand in front of a running power saw blade you will loss it. if the Lord wants to use such powers to accomplish something in relationship to His, in dealing with His, He will.

God made Nebuchadnezzar "the Hammer" just for the purpose of taking out Israel, just as He raised up Cyrus to set the restoration of Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth and Job

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was raised to respect my elders, the police, just about everyone! but I have come to this standard! to respect anyone until they prove to me that they do not deserve Respect, and as with always try to give people the benefit of Doubt. unfortunately I was raised without any understanding about God. Faith didn't come into play in my home until the death of my oldest brother in Vietnam, and that is when I began to Hate God, didn't know Him but I hated Him. kinda ironic here I am, Loving Him.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to try to argue and fight against the Word of God??