Teaching new Christians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

epistemaniac

Aug 13, 2008
that salvation is from God...Jonah 2:9 (NASB) But I will sacrifice to You With the voice of thanksgiving. That which I have vowed I will pay. Salvation is from the Lord." its all of grace.... and not of our own doing.... faith itself is a gift from God so that no one can boast...Ephesians 2:8-9 (NASB) 8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. that they could not have ever even come to God for salvation unless it had been granted to them...John 6:44 (NASB) "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day. John 6:65 (NASB) And He was saying, "For this reason I have said to you, that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him from the Father." that your salvation is to the greater glory of God....2 Corinthians 4:15 (ESV) For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God. so praise God that salvation has been granted to you as a gift, and now, be what you are.... do good works fitting of a new creation....blessings,ken