Telephone scammers! This is funny.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each day for two months I was constantly disturbed from sleep for hours! (Had to let phone ring, expecting important calls.)

So you can imagine my getting a laugh out of this guy! Kitboga pretends to be an old lady and exasperates the scammers!!

This video is short. He does other longer ones, too.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I was letting most of the scammer calls go to my answering machine.

But now and then I would pick up. I'd tell them I'm on the Do Not Call list.... please do not call me. Take me off of your list.

But still the calls came, every day for hours for two months.... only in the morning when you are trying to sleep!

Most of the callers had India accents. I found out that India has large, high rises which are scammer call centers.

One Indian guy kept calling with a Diabetic Supplies company. I finally told him he has phoned me every day for two months, disturbing my sleep. And I don't have diabetes. I don't want their supplies!

After that talk with him, a miracle occurred. I'm not getting the daily scam calls anymore. Maybe just a few, so far.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each day for two months I was constantly disturbed from sleep for hours! (Had to let phone ring, expecting important calls.)

So you can imagine my getting a laugh out of this guy! Kitboga pretends to be an old lady and exasperates the scammers!!

This video is short. He does other longer ones, too.

That guy is doing God's work and he is HILARIOUS! He oftentimes pretends to be a compliant, well-intentioned, little old lady who is trying to comply with the scammer's demand for payment and then, just when it looks like she is about to transfer to them a massive amount of money, she makes mistake after mistake after mistake and drives the scammer into a rage of frustration. He often has them on the phone for HOURS!

200w.gif

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I was letting most of the scammer calls go to my answering machine.

But now and then I would pick up. I'd tell them I'm on the Do Not Call list.... please do not call me. Take me off of your list.

But still the calls came, every day for hours for two months.... only in the morning when you are trying to sleep!

Most of the callers had India accents. I found out that India has large, high rises which are scammer call centers.

One Indian guy kept calling with a Diabetic Supplies company. I finally told him he has phoned me every day for two months, disturbing my sleep. And I don't have diabetes. I don't want their supplies!

After that talk with him, a miracle occurred. I'm not getting the daily scam calls anymore. Maybe just a few, so far.

If you're using a cell phone, you should call your provider and ask them about reducing such calls. Also, there are apps that you can download to help. One app uses artificial intelligence and actually engages the scammers in conversation which you can then listen to later for a laugh!

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're using a cell phone, you should call your provider and ask them about reducing such calls. Also, there are apps that you can download to help. One app uses artificial intelligence and actually engages the scammers in conversation which you can then listen to later for a laugh!
I have an old fashioned landline with an answering machine. I was expecting calls from a nurse and physical therapist for my mom so couldn't mute the ringing.

But so far, so good. Had just about four calls since talking with that Indian scammer....and none from his "company".

I did report his Diabetic Supplies company to the Do Not Call list for phoning every morning for two months. Not sure if that did it....or if the scammer finally took me off his list. Told him I'm caring for a 93 year old, disabled mother and need sleep.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That guy is doing God's work and he is HILARIOUS! He oftentimes pretends to be a compliant, well-intentioned, little old lady who is trying to comply with the scammer's demand for payment and then, just when it looks like she is about to transfer to them a massive amount of money, she makes mistake after mistake after mistake and drives the scammer into a rage of frustration. He often has them on the phone for HOURS!

View attachment 34902
Yes, Kitboga is hilarious. There are others that confront scammers but Kitboga makes me laugh! (He also does an old man voice but I laugh at the old lady voice more.).

I don't watch the long YouTube videos but sometimes skip ahead in the video.

He has kept some scammers on the phone for 40 hours...I guess over a few days. But that way they aren't scamming the elderly .

Now and then a guy calls me saying "Hello grandma." They try to get an elderly person to send them money, thinking it's their grandson.
I wish that grandma guy would phone Kitboga!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scammer Payback is one group of hackers going after Indian scammers. They hack into the scammers' webcams to see into their call centers, get scammers arrested, delete their files, find their personal information, location, etc.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is humorous. Judge Judy's voice/phrases used to grill an Indian scammer!

60 Minutes once did a segment on "Judge Judy". Did you know her husband was a justice on the New York Supreme Court? Anyway, in the segment their son, who is a prosecutor in NYC, was visiting their home. He said, "In this house, my mother is the ultimate judge and there is NO appeal process".

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
60 Minutes once did a segment on "Judge Judy". Did you know her husband was a justice on the New York Supreme Court? Anyway, in the segment their son, who is a prosecutor in NYC, was visiting their home. He said, "In this house, my mother is the ultimate judge and there is NO appeal process".
That's funny! And I believe it. I usually watch her and she really dishes out some sharp remarks! I wouldn't mess with her. :D

Reactions: Patrick1966

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Someone made an animated short of one of Kitboga's calls with a scammer. It's very funny. The scammers are portrayed as worms!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another very funny one.... it's brief. Scammer singing to "old lady".....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one is longer but interesting. Kitboga asks two IRS scammers very easy tax questions. Of course, they don't have an idea of what he is talking about.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They kidnapped Kitboga's grandson. The "grandson" speaks with an Indian accent!!! Hilarious....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now and then a guy calls me saying "Hello grandma." They try to get an elderly person to send them money, thinking it's their grandson.
I wish that grandma guy would phone Kitboga!
See above video....my wish was fulfilled!
Conversation with grandson starts at about 20 minutes into the video. Also, towards the end of the video.

Funny thing is the call started as a Comcast refund scam, until Kitboga mentioned his grandson.

Last edited: