Temptation of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus isn't your Savior?

Hosea 13
4 You shall know no God but Me; For there is no Savior besides Me.
I need to apologize ….I did not see the question mark at the end of your statement …and took it as an accusation…That was the reason for my somewhat snide response.

Sorry about that.

Reactions: Jack

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont bemieve in christiphany ‘christiphany so idk thamks. ;) People will try to cirrect me til the day i die, i suppose @Christophany.

But I can’t let this battle match between me and you continue to go on.

Ill walk away keeping peace in christ; an hope yiu can to.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 1
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.
He denies the essential truth of Christianity- the deity of Christ.

Only God can be the Savior of mankind and since Christ is our Great God and Savior He is the God of Creation and the Savior of the world He created.