Terms and Conditions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's part of the equation of God's salvation.
Unfortunately, you are getting confused about it, as most Christians do.

You seem to think that if one should wilfully sin, that causes a person to lose their salvation over sins that are common to men.
Jesus said otherwise.

I am showing what that wilful sin is, and that is to deny/reject Christ after they had become sealed by the Holy Spirit of God, unto the day of redemption. That is the action of blaspheming against the Holy Spirit of God and nothing else! Heb. 10.

It's time for you to trust in Jesus only, and stop trying to save yourself with a pile of good works.
Mat. 7
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?
and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

WHAT?? Good works "in His name", is iniquity??
NO!! Those who are unsaved do "work iniquity", and are the "foolish virgins", who were claiming to be Christians, but did NOT HAVE God's Holy Spirit (oil) within them.
Please see Mat. 25; John 3:3-8,18; Rom. 8:8-9; Rev. 3:20.
You don't dictate the topic here.

I've already disproven all your other nonsense, so you jump to another topic.

Not interested.

Go make your own thread if you have information you're interested in disseminating. This isn't the place.

Not saying anyone who disagrees with the answers God has given me can't know God--I believe both Calvinists and Arminians, both Monergists and Synergists, Catholics and Protestants, Eastern Orthodox and Catholics can know God.
If I wanted to be a lazy thinker, I'd join any of the above, and fall in line.
If I didn't fall in line with their sloppy, imprecise, theology, I'm definitely not falling in line with yours--no matter how much I can acknowledge you all know God.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just really confused, and, honestly, pretty worn out, by all of these things.
I can't find an answer.

You don't dictate the topic here.
I've already disproven all your other nonsense, so you jump to another topic.
Not interested.

Go make your own thread if you have information you're interested in disseminating. This isn't the place.
My reply to your post #1:
Sorry that I tried to assist you out of your confusion. I did not surmise that you were trolling.

My reply to your post #161:
I didn't know that sheep had "canines".

Reactions: mailmandan

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My reply to your post #1:
Sorry that I tried to assist you out of your confusion. I did not surmise that you were trolling.
Had you kept reading, you'd've happened upon my post where I said that praying had resulted in my having found many answers.
I really have been helped by discussing things with other believers who have grace--they, themselves, do not need to have answers, but they have the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit they have edifies me, reminds me of Scripture, and moves me to trust in and pray to God, and that has really been the real solution. The more I bring my difficulties to God, instead of wrongly thinking they're my "responsibility" to solve, the more solutions I get (and solutions to confounding conundrums I thought there were no possible answers to!).

I eventually got myself banned from that site--they all disagreed with me, and they hated me, because they had no answers, so they wouldn't publish many of my new posts, so I just posted them to my thread I already had open (had they explicitly told me "We're not going to publish your post, and here is the reason why", I wouldn't have done it, but I was slightly uncertain about whether they were going to publish it, and were still sitting on it, plus I suspected they were being unfair, because they had published posts from other users with information along the same lines (eg, I wanted to post about how the original Jews were white, based on the finding of Joseph's pyramid, but they wouldn't publish it... yet they published a "Black Hebrew Israelite"'s post about how Jesus was Black))--but it was edifying while it lasted.

Maybe I can have an edifying discussion here, too.
Just talking to other Christians--even when 95% of them disagree--is edifying!
So, I'm not as confused as I was, though I don't claim to understand to the level I want, but, again, I'm not accusing anyone who disagrees with what God has shown me of not knowing God (like you accuse me of having "canines"), I'm just intending to be deeply grounded in Scripture, and I can't accept "answers" that have superficial bases in Scripture, but which, upon scrutiny, collide with so much of Scripture (which I have shown, but which you have decided not to engage with).