Thank you for accepting:-)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mission_143

Jan 25, 2016
Good day dear Christian brothers and sisters,

First of all, I would like to say thank you to the Admin of this forum for accepting us here:)

We are from World Christian Missionary Resources and we would love to share to you list of resources on how you can reach your world for Jesus.
Feel free to visit:

And if you want to have a printed a copy of illustrated gospel tracts in different languages, you may visit

Let's help each other grow in our spiritual life.

Thank you and God bless us all! :) :mellow: :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings mission _143. I have removed your links. If you wish to post links, please follow the forum rules which I have already explained in a PM to you and also on the posts themselves. You have only reached 3 posts and you need and other 7 posts to be able to place a link in your post. When you have reached the required 10 post minimum, please create a thread in the sub-forum of the I/T forum called the Webmasters forum. This is where you can create a thread and place the links you wish to share. You also have the option of sharing links on your profile page or signature line.

As I have already stated in a PM to you, the reason we do this is to ensure the new members are not here to spam or to drive traffic away from this forum.

Bless ya!
Angelina
Super-moderator

biointeger

Feb 10, 2016
Melbourne? Australia
mission_143 said:
Good day dear Christian brothers and sisters,

First of all, I would like to say thank you to the Admin of this forum for accepting us here:)

We are from World Christian Missionary Resources and we would love to share to you list of resources on how you can reach your world for Jesus.
Feel free to visit:

And if you want to have a printed a copy of illustrated gospel tracts in different languages, you may visit

Let's help each other grow in our spiritual life.

Thank you and God bless us all! :) :mellow: :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings mission _143. I have removed your links. If you wish to post links, please follow the forum rules which I have already explained in a PM to you and also on the posts themselves. You have only reached 3 posts and you need and other 7 posts to be able to place a link in your post. When you have reached the required 10 post minimum, please create a thread in the sub-forum of the I/T forum called the Webmasters forum. This is where you can create a thread and place the links you wish to share. You also have the option of sharing links on your profile page or signature line.

As I have already stated in a PM to you, the reason we do this is to ensure the new members are not here to spam or to drive traffic away from this forum.

Bless ya!
Angelina
Super-moderator
You're ace Angelina.

Reactions: Angelina