Thanksgiving movies?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are listing our favorite Christmas movies and it got me thinking (I know that dangerous :D:D ) are there any famous Thanksgiving movies or just Thanksgiving movies at all? Inquiring minds want to know :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well besides The Wizard of Oz (and Oz The Great and Powerful, The Wiz and The Wiz Live, and Muppet Wizard of Oz) I watch Free Birds and Squanto A Warrior's Tale every Thanksgiving. :)

Reactions: historyb

Mike12

Oct 28, 2020
Madison
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been part of nothing but torturous forced brain scrambling interactions with all humanity the past 10 years and its probably because of connection sociologically with the Thanksgiving we all know and love, you see, the Puritan Pilgrims were an immoral group of slaving pissbags and they removed all the holidays so George Washington was one of these pissbags and they move wherever they need to for their dearly held religious freedom as Puritans, and America wants to be acknowledge endowed by their Creator, with a decent respect for the opinions of man, the separations of peoples and formations of Nations in a Presbyterian polity, which Eisenhower has led to no doctrines remaining, no connection to Reformed Religion or the world, and obviously for Thanksgiving you need to take all your worldly goods and flee the PCUSA parish of Satan's Jurisdiction, end of story.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I never heard of any but then we don't do the Thanksgiving thing over here in the UK.