That's Impossible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for understanding, Truth. *hug*
Um, but, I must say...it actually isn't difficult or a struggle to release worries or doubt.
It's a piece o' cake. Ya just trust in the Father!!!
Like Nike...ya 'Just do it!'
Then ...sit back and watch Him unfold His Grace.

(I mean, I'm just talkin' from my exp...I know many talk scripture and high fla-lutin' stuff...
But when the rubber hits the pavement...I have exp'd God ALWAYS comes through for me.
It would be a shock if He didn't...it's funny to even say that ...because I can't imagine it.)
I am a down to the earth single, self employed person that relies 100% on my Father ...and some friends think I am nuts.
I have the same life issues that anyone has...even more so!
(You heard the words 'single and self-employed)
But they watch...and they 'see'...omg how things just 'happen' for Miss H.

AND, because of God's Grace I make things happen for others...;)

@Miss Hepburn said "... I must say...it actually isn't difficult or a struggle to release worries or doubt.
Then ...sit back and watch Him unfold His Grace."

How like my own situation -what you said above. You and I are both single women. It seems that, us without a spouse simply learn to trust in His provisions fully. And, since we do not have spouses to be our "help-meets"- I think our exercise in faith, in that regard anyhow, is used more often because we truly have no other to turn to when "the cares of this world" come at us! ♥ How faithful is He to those who rely on Him even more...so there ya have it, there ARE benefits to being single, Ha! :)

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Miss Hepburn said "... I must say...it actually isn't difficult or a struggle to release worries or doubt.
Then ...sit back and watch Him unfold His Grace."

How like my own situation -what you said above. You and I are both single women. It seems that, us without a spouse simply learn to trust in His provisions fully. And, since we do not have spouses to be our "help-meets"- I think our exercise in faith, in that regard anyhow, is used more often because we truly have no other to turn to when "the cares of this world" come at us! ♥ How faithful is He to those who rely on Him even more...so there ya have it, there ARE benefits to being single, Ha! :)
You are right! My sister has so little faith in God! Now she is in a real pickle..since
her husband died so super suddenly from Sepsis after a simple kidney infection.
Why apply faith ? David will fix it...well, there's no more David! Now what?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right! My sister has so little faith in God! Now she is in a real pickle..since
her husband died so super suddenly from Sepsis after a simple kidney infection.
Why apply faith ? David will fix it...well, there's no more David! Now what?

Oh gosh, sorry to hear this. I hope your sister will finally find true fulfillment in Christ someday :( Sad, sad, sad to put faith in people and things of this world that pass away, are not faithful...I'll keep my Rock, TYVM! :)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We can enter into the kingdom life right now by faith. By faith we can put on Christ and walk as Jesus and with Jesus...in Zion. In His dimension there is love....and the eternal light of God.

Now that's impossible!

Reactions: faithfulness