That's It I've Had It!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Innocent until proven guilty? Yeah right only if you're a democrat! I can't believe that if this is really true people haven't been arrested for saying things like this!! (They might have been because the media certainly isn't covering it since they don't want you to know that democrats are violent people) I know that the democrats have trouble reviewing evidence because all they care about is a communist country, but Tatum reminded me something last night,.. even though I have certain issues with Trump at least he cared about America and he was trying to keep all of the illegals and everybody who wants to kill us OUT! I have pretty much stopped reading the news now because it's only going to get worse. :( (Somewhere around the fifty-three minute mark he starts talking about the stuff that I was referring to in the first part of my post.)

@historyb, @Taken, @Hidden In Him, @Bobby Jo @WaterSong, (I apologize if I missed anybody.)

You need a good dose of this guy...

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
This party ain't over. It may LOOK like it's over, but it ain't.

Of course there's various scenarios which have been postulated, but it appears that there will be a Military takeover of the government, with Military Trials, and the Military restoring Trump to the Whitehouse.

And tomorrow is the anticipated announcements through the nation-wide Emergency Broadcast System which preempts all Television and Radio; possibly the internet and cell phones; and some even expect limited power blackouts.

And finally, if there's nothing by Friday, then satan has won, -- but I don't think he's won YET. ;)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

If only it were true.
Either way we know the rapture is close so I'm looking towards that.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Since democrats can openly steal elections now what use do they have for immigrants and minorities?
Three uses: (1) permanent power at all levels of government and (2) making Caucasians a minority in America, and (3) reducing the USA to third world status more in keeping with Venezuela.

Communism, Fascism, and tyranny have been total failures worldwide. The citizens are reduced to abject poverty, with absolutely no voice in how the country is governed. At the same time a handful of fat cats rape and rob the country blind. This is the future of the USA. And it could have easily been stopped.

Had Mr. Trump had a patriotic and loyal Attorney General in the DOJ, he would have dispatched the FBI or US Marshals to all the polling stations in the battleground states the minute he heard that the counting of votes was stopped before it was legal. He would have had all the workers detained, all the Dominion Voting machines seized, and an urgent independent investigation of election fraud started IMMEDIATELY.

This would have brought everything to light, which would have then required a brand new election under strict supervision, and all the traditional dates would have had to be scrapped. Trump would have remained president throughout, and when election fraud had been fully established and officially documented and published, he would have had another term of office. He did win hands down, and there was absolutely no question about his victory.

However, since Bill Barr and Christopher Wray were actually working for the Deep State and the Democrats, they found "no evidence of election fraud" (which was evidence of their treachery). Then the Supreme Court found "no reason" to have the lawsuit of Texas and 18 other states brought before them (which was also evidence of their treachery). Then Mike Pence found no constitutional reason to demand that all objections be presented before any decision was made (which was evidence of his betrayal of Trump and his treachery).

So layer upon layer of treachery and deceit led to the ouster of Trump. To add insult to injury, he was fraudulently accused of inciting riots and then impeached by the very people whom he should have had impeached -- Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, McConnell, etc.

Reactions: pompadour

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This party ain't over. It may LOOK like it's over, but it ain't.

Of course there's various scenarios which have been postulated, but it appears that there will be a Military takeover of the government, with Military Trials, and the Military restoring Trump to the Whitehouse.

And tomorrow is the anticipated announcements through the nation-wide Emergency Broadcast System which preempts all Television and Radio; possibly the internet and cell phones; and some even expect limited power blackouts.

And finally, if there's nothing by Friday, then satan has won, -- but I don't think he's won YET. ;)

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

What do you mean by that?

The lights are still on in Walmart. Just saying.

Wait, so are the lights back on in Georgia? Cause the last I heard they went out when an innocent man was hung.

Anyways, what I want to know is why are the democrats dying to open our borders so much? Is it for all of the equality and being fair to everybody even though they're illegals and they want to kill us crap?

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is going to investigate the corrupt election? The FBI ?:D, The DOJ ?:rolleyes: ,The Supreme Court ?:cool:, Congress ?:(, The News media ?:p, Maybe The Dog Catcher :), Oh well. Good night.
Pomp.

Reactions: BobVance

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways, what I want to know is why are the democrats dying to open our borders so much? Is it for all of the equality and being fair to everybody even though they're illegals and they want to kill us crap?

Money and votes.
Housing construction, services, and groceries are primarily staffed by illegal labor. Also many of the illegals gain citizenship and vote Democrat when they do vote. Then on top of this there are the schemes and money made by allowing the trading of trillions of dollars of goods to sell to America...as Hunter Biden's laptop reveals. Most of which is politician's money outside their salaries and how they get rich.
(As do both sides of the aisle)
This is the reason why bitcoin has exploded in value during Trump's presidency...the exchanges were done in bitcoin instead of dollars, which can be tracked... bitcoins can't be tracked. Now they want to convert bitcoins into dollars...(bitcoins are a very risky currency)

All of this accomplishes and helps money laundering schemes and cheap mansions.

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since democrats can openly steal elections now what use do they have for immigrants and minorities? I expect they will turn a deaf ear towards them.

The same facade...PRETENCE of Elections, till no longer necessary.
Keeping them "Divided"...
Never notice their obsessive "race identity", in every speech, every news article?
UNDER Demonrats, Big Tech, Lefty news: They are NEVER ..."the human race or Americans"...they are "racially divided" "tools"...
seen as poor, uneducated tools to control, while fostering their agenda, giving a few position, to influence "masses" expressly "by" radical DIVISION "of their own kind"...while expressly keeping the "tools" SERVANTS of "them"...(the white racists).

Hate, Violence, Racial divisions, Tolerance, Bigot, blah, blah, blah....
"Are WORDS they ALWAYS bring up."
It is their only Defense to DEFLECT Away from their Standing with Wicked regimes.

They are utterly Blind...to the thousands of small communities...:
of Godly Human Americans/ (and Foreigners) not in their Deceptive Clutch. Yep, the Few.

Glory to God,
Taken[/B]

Last edited:
Reactions: Truther

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is going to investigate the corrupt election? The FBI ?:D, The DOJ ?:rolleyes: ,The Supreme Court ?:cool:, Congress ?:(, The News media ?:p, Maybe The Dog Catcher :), Oh well. Good night.
Pomp.

Who? Publicly- no one.
Not to fret.
There is no Salvation or Peace in man.
Privately- the Godly already rejected them, & will suffer their indignation and persecution. Maintain patience in Trust of the Lords Promise and Gods Avenging Cup of Indignation prepared for Them.

Glory to God,
Taken

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the plus side, I got to eat a whole pie tonight! :eek:

What kind of pie?

Pomp.

Umm,.. so what exactly is your point?

Money and votes.
Housing construction, services, and groceries are primarily staffed by illegal labor. Also many of the illegals gain citizenship and vote Democrat when they do vote. Then on top of this there are the schemes and money made by allowing the trading of trillions of dollars of goods to sell to America...as Hunter Biden's laptop reveals. Most of which is politician's money outside their salaries and how they get rich.
(As do both sides of the aisle)
This is the reason why bitcoin has exploded in value during Trump's presidency...the exchanges were done in bitcoin instead of dollars, which can be tracked... bitcoins can't be tracked. Now they want to convert bitcoins into dollars...(bitcoins are a very risky currency)

All of this accomplishes and helps money laundering schemes and cheap mansions.

Okay,.. but that still doesn't answer my question of how it's currently going down in Georgia. :D

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay,.. but that still doesn't answer my question of how it's currently going down in Georgia.
The devil is going down in Georgia,
Looking for a soul to steal
He was way behind and in a bind;
Looking to make a deal.

As soon as I am vaxxed I'm outta Nashvegas and heading to Georgia.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil is going down in Georgia,
Looking for a soul to steal
He was way behind and in a bind;
Looking to make a deal.

As soon as I am vaxxed I'm outta Nashvegas and heading to Georgia.

What you want a fiddle made of gold or something?

Reactions: JohnDB

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I really think people should let this go now. Democrats have been living under a regime they didn't vote for for the last four years. Now it's the Republicans' to turn to accept that they can't win every time. Stop huffing and puffing and posturing and coming out with all sorts of nasty comments about those you disagree with. And don't talk to me about unfair ballots - it's what it is so accept it and pray for your leaders as the bible tells you to. And live in peace with you neighbour even if they have differing political views.

Reactions: amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pomp.
The MILITARY! ;)

They swore an oath to Protect and Defend, against both Foreign and DOMESTIC.

With VERY BEST REGARDS,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will never agree with the sort of nasty stuff that's being said on here. Wonder what Jesus thinks of it.

I said agree to disagree and why the heck are you in such a foul mood all of a sudden? I haven't even done anything to you.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not in a foul mood April. So I agree to disagree.

Yeah sorry that came from the observation I got with a misunderstanding from another thread and I do believe that you know which one I'm referring to.