That's It I've Had It!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you aware that Hitler exterminated some SIX MILLION JEWS?
Are you aware that the One-World-Government will murder you for refusing the Mark of the Beast?
Are you aware of Jesus' NEW Instructions for when HE would no longer be on earth (Luke 22:36)?
Are you aware that Jesus stood before the Roman Governor?
Are you aware that Paul appealed to Rome?

Is it comfortable living in cooccoon, --- maybe a little clastrophobic?
Bobby Jo
I am aware of those facts, however not sure what your point is related to my comment?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

BobVance

Jan 18, 2021
Vandalia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi BV,
I may have misunderstood your "faith and political" inference.
Thanks!
Bobby Jo
No problem...my thoughts on the political landscape are that I believe there are moral Christian absolutes. For example, homosexuality is a sin, abortion is murder, and men should only use the Men’s restroom. Maybe I’m just too conservative in my beliefs, but I believe in my Christian stance. Now in today’s climate, I’m to accept these changes....sorry, not me.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem...my thoughts on the political landscape are that I believe there are moral Christian absolutes. For example, homosexuality is a sin, abortion is murder, and men should only use the Men’s restroom. Maybe I’m just too conservative in my beliefs, but I believe in my Christian stance. Now in today’s climate, I’m to accept these changes....sorry, not me.

You and me both! And even though I believe that Biden will shortly be removed from the Whitehouse, we should see where satan, along with his willing participants, is taking this world. But be of good cheer, for Jesus overcame the world! :)

With Very Best Regards,
Bobby Jo