The 10 Commandments are FOREVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Dont get upset or offended . But its time we take the warnings serious my friend and all reminders of TRUTH .
This generation , in large aint gonna make it . I dont have time nor desire to laugh either .
MANY aint gonna make it my friend . NOW IF WE LOVE the PEOPLE we need to get busy bringing the truth
of scripture , while we still got time to do so .
And believe me , i am not kidding when i say WHILE WE STILL got TIME TO DO SO .
This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar .
NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired .
at most they love only the appearance of what their leaders have given them as truth .
It aint looking good and i dont have the time nor the desire to let one person perish either .
IT was not a joke when paul wrote to the churches and said when appointing leaders , elders
THEY NEED TO BE GRAVE . today all i see is Gravy men , nothing grave , nothing serious
just lighthearted humor as a geneartion perishes under a lie . I dont care if folks hate me .
STILL i love them and still i am gonna sound out the truth .
Well said Amigo-lighthearted-frivolous "jokers" and I'm here looking for threads to edify me.
J.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not funny.
Why the hate and vitriolic post to amigo at every turn.
This behaviour tarnishes any "witness" you may have !
This is the all inclusive love generation at work sister .
They fast to love and accept the twist , but try bringing truth and see what happens .
All of a sudden their words of GOD IS LOVE and LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and TOLERATE ALL
becomes AWAY WITH THIS PIG hater . This all inclusive false love generation
has become so in love with a lie and it has made them so hateful against the TRUTH and those who bring it .
JUST watch society and you can see what is going on aswell .
EVERYTHING IS FINE if a gay man or woman speaks , if a minority speaks , WELL so long as the minority is going
with the all inclusive love all path . BUT if we examine their love
ITS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN SIN and HONOR SIN . IF a biblical Christain comes along
THEY GET SOME OF the nastiest remarks against them . ALL of a sudden tolerance is GONE .
OH they will tolerate and accept anyone in any sin . UNLESS its what they consider the ultimate sin .
AND that is this . THOSE WHO CLING TO A BIBLE and WONT BUDGE . THEY SEE that GOD as satan
and they see this honor all paths god as GOD . The delusion has went viral and it will get only worse .
But though they drag me through the streets and drag even my dead body , THE COST IS THE COST
to me . IT simply dont matter what comes against me . I HAVE JESUS CHRIST and my end will be GOOD .
My life in this world may soon only increase with more and more hate against me . BUT OH WELL
i have read the bible , I SAW how the world treated CHRIST and the apostels . AND i am fully persauded
I AM NOT BETTER THAN THEY . IF they did it unto the PERFECT CHRIST , they gonna do it unto those of HIS household .
CLING TO JESUS to the last breath . Our end is GOOD SISTER . REAL GOOD . CAUSE JESUS has prepared a place for us
AND HE WILL COME again for the lambs and we will forever ONE DAY BE WITH HIM in our NEW HOME .
THANKS AGAIN TO GOD FOR HIS MERCY GIVEN US IN CHRIST JESUS . cause not a one of us earned it .
BUT PRAISE GOD FOR HIS CHRIST . IN HIM WE HAVE ALL HOPE SISTER . Lift those hands and praise the LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same here-live a reclusive style of life, not by choice.
J.
The LORD is gathering the lambs , even if for now its just little groups on the phone or computer etc .
He has already led me to some sisters and brothers too . I got me a dear sister in the UK and another couple of sisters
we do bible reads daily . Let us continue to pray for direction my friend and for the LORD to use us AS HE SEES fit .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The LORD is gathering the lambs , even if for now its just little groups on the phone or computer etc .
He has already led me to some sisters and brothers too . I got me a dear sister in the UK and another couple of sisters
we do bible reads daily . Let us continue to pray for direction my friend and for the LORD to use us AS HE SEES fit .
Yeah-I am in need of divine directives myself brother.
J.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont get upset or offended . But its time we take the warnings serious my friend and all reminders of TRUTH .
This generation , in large aint gonna make it . I dont have time nor desire to laugh either .
MANY aint gonna make it my friend . NOW IF WE LOVE the PEOPLE we need to get busy bringing the truth
of scripture , while we still got time to do so .
And believe me , i am not kidding when i say WHILE WE STILL got TIME TO DO SO .
This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar .
NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired .
at most they love only the appearance of what their leaders have given them as truth .
It aint looking good and i dont have the time nor the desire to let one person perish either .
IT was not a joke when paul wrote to the churches and said when appointing leaders , elders
THEY NEED TO BE GRAVE . today all i see is Gravy men , nothing grave , nothing serious
just lighthearted humor as a geneartion perishes under a lie . I dont care if folks hate me .
STILL i love them and still i am gonna sound out the truth .
"
This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar . NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired ."

LOL! :jest:

P.S. What exactly is a "geneartion"?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar . NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired ."

LOL! :jest:

P.S. What exactly is a "geneartion"?
SATAN sure can decieve people . He has them saying the same lie He does . DO watch this jim .
I TRIED TO TELL YA that satan sure can quoate ANY SCRIP and DECIEVE PEOPLE into believing in a false love god .

Reactions: Marvelloustime
Status
Not open for further replies.