The 10 Commandments are FOREVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar . NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired ."

LOL! :jest:

P.S. What exactly is a "geneartion"?
Really, Jim
No love of the brethren, no love of Christ or has your hate surpassed your common decency ?

May the Lord rebuke you !

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not funny.
Why the hate and vitriolic post to amigo at every turn.
This behaviour tarnishes any "witness" you may have !
Thanks for your opinion. I oppose @amigo because 99% of what he posts is total nonsense. He predicts gloom and doom for everyone (including most of the body of Christ!) that doesn't agree with his condemnatory doctrine. God loves the world and did not send His Son to condemn the world (John 3:16-17) but that is all that amigo does. I don't recall his saying a single psotivie thintg about God's creation or the people whom He has made. Everything he writes is to make himself look holy and pious, but he clearly has no love for people. I will continue to oppose his false doctrine and condemnation of everyone until he begins to obey God's clear instruction (in both Testaments): Love your neighbor as yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference between a lamb and a wamb is this .
Lambs LOVE THE TRUTH , every word of the GOD INSPIRED TRUTH found in that bible .
Wambs love only the twist , the mixture of what seemth right , but it is a lie .
There is no such thing as a "wamb".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your opinion. I oppose @amigo because 99% of what he posts is total nonsense. He predicts gloom and doom for everyone (including most of the body of Christ!) that doesn't agree with his condemnatory doctrine. God loves the world and did not send His Son to condemn the world (John 3:16-17) but that is all that amigo does. I don't recall his saying a single psotivie thintg about God's creation or the people whom He has made. Everything he writes is to make himself look holy and pious, but he clearly has no love for people. I will continue to oppose his false doctrine and condemnation of everyone until he begins to obey God's clear instruction (in both Testaments): Love your neighbor as yourself.

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES SATAN CAN SAY GOD IS LOVE and DECIEVE THE FOLKS INTO SERVING HIM as the GOD OF LOVE .
THERE IT IS JIM .
You keep writing this, but it simply is NOT true. When, ever, did satan ever say that "God is love"? Or claim that he is the god of love"? Proof, please. Otherwise it's a lie.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SATAN sure can decieve people . He has them saying the same lie He does . DO watch this jim .
I TRIED TO TELL YA that satan sure can quoate ANY SCRIP and DECIEVE PEOPLE into believing in a false love god .
I don't watch YouTube, as anyone can post anything, true or not. Check out the videos on Bigfoot sightings, or aliens, or the Loch Ness monster.

You wrote "This world and many even within christendom are now uniting as one under a love of the lie and the liar . NOT UNDER GOD at all , They have zero love for biblical truth that GOD inspired ." There is the usual condemnation of those whom God loves and has accepted as His own. God will judge you harshly for your condemnation!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep writing this, but it simply is NOT true. When, ever, did satan ever say that "God is love"? Or claim that he is the god of love"? Proof, please. Otherwise it's a lie.
Satan can quoate any scrip jim . You just dont want to admit that . Due to its gonna break down and prove
that the all inclusive love IS FALSE and NOT OF GOD .
Satan can say GOD IS LOVE , HE can say ANY scrip . He does that .
You just dont want to have to admit it . Due to if you do , oh man you gonna have to say ol amigo was right .
SO you just keep on saying the same thing , that HE never said it in the scrips .
HEY JIM it only has a few examples of satan IN the scrips . BUT IT PROVES HE CAN QUAOTE any scrip and use it
to twist it into a lie jim . You know this . You just dont want to admit it .

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, actually satan says a lot of things to people.
And most of it is NOT in the bible.
That's exactly how people are deceived.
I am surprised you put a question mark on this issue.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really, Jim
No love of the brethren, no love of Christ or has your hate surpassed your common decency ?

May the Lord rebuke you !
I was quoting @amigo. If you have criticism, then direct it at the proper person.

BTW, why do you have "no love of the brethren, no love of Christ"? See what I mean? Again, if you have criticism, then direct it at the proper person.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't watch YouTube, as anyone can post anything, true or not. Check out the videos on Bigfoot sightings, or aliens, or the Loch Ness monster.
exactly jim . You dont want to watch it at all . Social justice all inclusive love is false jim .
IT wont kill you to watch from the twelve minute and forty second mark
for about maybe two minutes at most . WATCH IT and LEARN JIM . All you seem to want to do is argue .
BUT everytime i bring truth , you either overlook it . WONT EVEN watch a tiny part of a video for maybe two minutes .
WHERE IS THIS LOVE you speak about all the time . You cant even spend two minutes to watch one simple thing .
You can do this jim . The part i want you to watch is only about two minutes long .
BUT maybe you already did watch it . maybe you agree with it , but if you come out and say you do FOLKS are gonna see
you for what you really believe . EITHER way jim its only two minutes on that part .
Watch it and respond .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan can quoate any scrip jim . You just dont want to admit that . Due to its gonna break down and prove
that the all inclusive love IS FALSE and NOT OF GOD .
Satan can say GOD IS LOVE , HE can say ANY scrip . He does that .
You just dont want to have to admit it . Due to if you do , oh man you gonna have to say ol amigo was right .
SO you just keep on saying the same thing , that HE never said it in the scrips .
HEY JIM it only has a few examples of satan IN the scrips . BUT IT PROVES HE CAN QUAOTE any scrip and use it
to twist it into a lie jim . You know this . You just dont want to admit it .
Satan can say GOD IS LOVE. PROVE IT!!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly jim . You dont want to watch it at all . Social justice all inclusive love is false jim .
IT wont kill you to watch from the twelve minute and forty second mark
for about maybe two minutes at most . WATCH IT and LEARN JIM . All you seem to want to do is argue .
BUT everytime i bring truth , you either overlook it . WONT EVEN watch a tiny part of a video for maybe two minutes .
WHERE IS THIS LOVE you speak about all the time . You cant even spend two minutes to watch one simple thing .
You can do this jim . The part i want you to watch is only about two minutes long .
BUT maybe you already did watch it . maybe you agree with it , but if you come out and say you do FOLKS are gonna see
you for what you really believe . EITHER way jim its only two minutes on that part .
Watch it and respond .
I won't watch anything that you recommend, as I fundamenatlly disagree with evrything thta you believe. I believe God, as stated in HIS WORD AND PERSONIFIED IN CHRIST, NOT YOUR DRIVEL.

All you seem to want to do is argue, but I write the truth!\

WHERE IS THIS LOVE I speak about all the time? In God and Jesus Christ! 1 John 4:8, "Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet who follows WHO around and always attacks . exactly . folks are on to you my friend .
And i can see no reason to continue to dialgoue with you , as you have proven you have zero desire to hear
let alone even to listen to two minutes of a video . The folks are become wise unto your tatics .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was quoting @amigo. If you have criticism, then direct it at the proper person.

BTW, why do you have "no love of the brethren, no love of Christ"? See what I mean? Again, if you have criticism, then direct it at the proper person.
I was critiquing your statements !
Jesus said very plainly this...

Matthew 5:22-39
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Try the Word of God and the written commandments of God

I do not see YOU living upto "love thy neighbor ", not even close.
Reminds me of this gal in Acts

Acts 16:16-25
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,
20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

What exactly about amigo stirs you so passionately?
Do you see him as a true servant of the most high God?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yet who follows WHO around and always attacks . exactly . folks are on to you my friend .
And i can see no reason to continue to dialgoue with you , as you have proven you have zero desire to hear
let alone even to listen to two minutes of a video . The folks are become wise unto your tatics .
"i can see no reason to continue to dialgoue [sic] with you. Is that a promise? I certainly hope so!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was critiquing your statements !
Jesus said very plainly this...

Matthew 5:22-39
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Try the Word of God and the written commandments of God

I do not see YOU living upto "love thy neighbor ", not even close.
Reminds me of this gal in Acts

Acts 16:16-25
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,
20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

What exactly about amigo stirs you so passionately?
Do you see him as a true servant of the most high God?
Is there something that you don't understand about "without a cause"?

P.S. I was very amused by your comparing me to the woman in Acts. :jest:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there something that you don't understand about "without a cause"?

P.S. I was very amused by your comparing me to the woman in Acts. :jest:
I exercise my right NOT to see any more of this hatred!

I'm done thank you Barney.

Reactions: amigo de christo
Status
Not open for further replies.