The 10 Commandments are FOREVER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was critiquing your statements !
Jesus said very plainly this...

Matthew 5:22-39
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

Try the Word of God and the written commandments of God

I do not see YOU living upto "love thy neighbor ", not even close.
Reminds me of this gal in Acts

Acts 16:16-25
16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.
18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.
19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,
20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

What exactly about amigo stirs you so passionately?
Do you see him as a true servant of the most high God?
All inclusive social gospel love is way different than the love that cometh from GOD my dear sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you ever let me forget it, Amigo?
No my friend . i will always stir folks up to remembrance of the truth so long as i am here .
Barney , please pull up a chair and listen to this next part .
The only reason i am still in this world , has nothing to do with the cares and pleasures of life
the pride of life . The ONLY reason for me to still be alive in this world
IS to point to CHRIST , is to point to all biblical reminders .
barney i have ZERO desire for the false unity and false reconcilation i am seeing spread like wild fire
throughout all denominations of christendom as well as the false religoins and of humanity.
truth is , i would rather be dead than to live a lie , for a lie , or for anything other than FOR GOD .
THERE simply is no reason for me to be alive in this world , LEST IT BE TO REMIND all
about the things of the LORD . That may seem like a wasted life to some or to many .
BUT ITS THE GREATEST LIFE I KNOW . THE ABUNDANT LIFE
has nothing to do with how am i treated in this world . With monies or anything in this life .
ITS TRULY JUST about knowing CHRIST , EVEN IF IT COSTS ME EVERYTHING .
Now that may seem like a crazy man or a wasted life . BUT ITS LIFE and its LOVELY and i wish all had that same mindset .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above is the Jewish Wedding dance. Woooooo hooooo
We are the Bride preparing for her Groom.
Jesus will return one day for his betrothed.......
Are you ready ?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above is the Jewish Wedding dance. Woooooo hooooo
We are the Bride preparing for her Groom.
Jesus will return one day for his betrothed.......
Are you ready ?
And HE COMES quickly too . One day in a day and an hour not known to man that SKY GONNA RIP SISTER
and the lambs gonna fly HOME to be with the KING . What a wondeful day to look forward too .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woooooooooooopooooo
Hooooooooooooooooooo, praises to our glorious Lord and Saviour, Jesus,the Son of God. King of kings and Lord of lords.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He taught them God's 10 Commandments all throughout the gospels.

The Law and Moses Commandments, are from the Old Covenant.

The Born again CHRISTian, is not under the old Covenant, as they are under a new one.

The New Covenant, says.

"Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, to/for, everyone who Believes".

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Law and Moses Commandments, are from the Old Covenant.

The Born again CHRISTian, is not under the old Covenant, as they are under a new one.

The New Covenant, says.

"Christ is the end of the law for righteousness, to/for, everyone who Believes".
you'll have to reconsider your understanding of that verse because Christ taught the 10 Commandments and His closest followers obeyed them during, and long after, His physical lifetime.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No my friend . i will always stir folks up to remembrance of the truth so long as i am here .
Barney , please pull up a chair and listen to this next part .
The only reason i am still in this world , has nothing to do with the cares and pleasures of life
the pride of life . The ONLY reason for me to still be alive in this world
IS to point to CHRIST , is to point to all biblical reminders .
barney i have ZERO desire for the false unity and false reconcilation i am seeing spread like wild fire
throughout all denominations of christendom as well as the false religoins and of humanity.
truth is , i would rather be dead than to live a lie , for a lie , or for anything other than FOR GOD .
THERE simply is no reason for me to be alive in this world , LEST IT BE TO REMIND all
about the things of the LORD . That may seem like a wasted life to some or to many .
BUT ITS THE GREATEST LIFE I KNOW . THE ABUNDANT LIFE
has nothing to do with how am i treated in this world . With monies or anything in this life .
ITS TRULY JUST about knowing CHRIST , EVEN IF IT COSTS ME EVERYTHING .
Now that may seem like a crazy man or a wasted life . BUT ITS LIFE and its LOVELY and i wish all had that same mindset .
There is no " false unity and false reconcilation i am seeing spread like wild fire
throughout all denominations of christendom as well as the false religoins and of humanity" That is just your paranoia (and poor English).

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you'll have to reconsider your understanding of that verse because Christ taught the 10 Commandments and His closest followers obeyed them during, and long after, His physical lifetime.
But after He was crucified and ascended to heaven. He fulfilled all the requirements of the OT law. Therefore, those in Christ are also considered to have fulfilled all the requirements of the OT law. To say otherwise is simply wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.