The Anti Christ a Jew?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Revelation 13:3 "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.One of his heads not one head a system has more than one head

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
The only prerequisite for the Ac in scripture is that he must be of the people who destroyed the Temple, the Romans (Europeans). This means that he could be from anywhere in the world as long as he is of European descent, yes even from America.(In fact he is American and I know his name. I'll get to that soon.) The final gentile world power before the one world rule of the AC is the current American Empire, with 300 military bases in 130 countries. The term 'revived Roman empire" is not scriptural, but the final Roman style empire is the Pax Americana that we have today.Who controls ancient Babylon (Iraq) today? Who has bases in every former Roman territory today? America. The US even has bases in the Muslim unholy land of Saudi Arabia (the key reason for Al Qaeda's attack on 9-11) and muslim turkey (the former Roman territory of Asia Minor)The American led Nato Alliance and world financial system is the "revived Roman empire".If you know anything about how ancient Rome ruled the world, you'll know this.And so the Man of Sin is an American of European descent, (although he does have some distant Jewish ancestry on his mother's side,)As to his claiming to be the Messiah of Israel, if you read all that the AC will do and say this doesn't seem to be true, as he will blaspheme and speak great things against the Most High etc. He will also come in his own name and not in the name of the Lord,Some wrongly interpret the Antichrist to mean "false parallel Christ" but this is also not sound. Is an "antisemite" someone who is a gentile falsely claiming to be a Jew?No. An antisemite is someone who is against or an adversary of the Jews. So, the term Antichrist also means an adversary or against Christ, not a false Christ; although false Christs have come with more to follow soon.

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Does this sound like someone claiming to be the Messiah?

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
Many are teaching that the AC will decieve the Jews that he is the Messiah. Let's see what scripture says about the AC. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Daniel 11 36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Daniel 8 23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. Daniel 7 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 2 Thes 2 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Rev 13 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Does this sound like someone claiming to be sent from God? Does this sound like someone claiming to be the Messiah? No! He is clearly blasphemeing and speaking against God and the Jewish people. Some are defining "Antichrist" as meaning "false parallel Christ" which is not true.Is an antisemite someone who falsely claims to be a Jew? No.Antichrist means "adversary or against Christ", not false Christ. Although false Christs will come and indeed are already here.Remember, if what you believe is contrary to scripture, change what you believe, for you can't change scripture. Forget what you've been taught by men and go to God's word for guidance.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
1 of 3 Mayters God tells us that antichrist is Satan himself pretending to be christ Satan is physically being held by Michael in heaven and he will be kicked to earth all else is teaching and guessing of men God tells us exactly who he is when he will come and what he will be doing This is the 5th/6th trump when Satan is kicked to earth he has been restraided from visting earth physically sense Christ died on the cross. Only his evil spirits have wandered the earth but he is coming himself to play christ. Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Rev. 12:7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. Rev 12:13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].Rev 9 describes Satan and his locust army coming to earth 1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star (this star is what Luke 10:18 is describing) fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Well it seems as though I've stirred up a hornets nest!This has been some good responses though. I do still believe that the Anti-Christ will be a man possessed with Satan's powers. How would Satan beable to come down in his angelic form without giving himself away of who he really is. Why would he bother making a contract with the Jews for 3and a half years then break it. Why not just come down and just tell everyone what to do?No he will be a world leader that will persuade many into following his plans!

1 of 3 Martyrs

Feb 4, 2008
"1 of 3 Mayters, God tells us that antichrist is Satan himself pretending to be christ"Kriss, Where does God tell us this in scripture?I've quoted several verses that shows otherwise.Jody, Yes the AC will be empowered by Satan but as scripture demonstrates, Satan appears in many disguises, even to test Messiah Yahshua. He doesn't always need a human to do his thing. Although in the case of Judas that is exactly what he did.Also you may not that the AC makes a covenant of peace with "many". This could mean more than just Israel is in the deal, for scripture describes the AC as conquering 3 of the one world kingdoms before he invades Israel.

Nov 8, 2007
By True Definition of Jew do you even know what a Jew Is. NOT AN ISRAELITE OR HEBREW.True Jew DefinedAnd if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Galatians 3:29We Are Jews through Christ, the Anti-Christ will not come from Christ.

jodycour

Jun 4, 2007
Natchitoches, La
Very Interesting point!I should have put Israeli!He would have also had to been in the messianic blood line to beable to decieve the Israeli's that He is the Messiah!

arniem

Mar 17, 2008
(jodycour;34194)
Well it seems as though I've stirred up a hornets nest!This has been some good responses though. I do still believe that the Anti-Christ will be a man possessed with Satan's powers. How would Satan beable to come down in his angelic form without giving himself away of who he really is. Why would he bother making a contract with the Jews for 3and a half years then break it. Why not just come down and just tell everyone what to do?No he will be a world leader that will persuade many into following his plans!
Hi jodycourThis thread has been quiet for a while , I'm catching up on my reading and just came across it.I agree with much of your position of the AntiChrist . Just as Jesus was God come in human form to be amongst us , I beleive Satan will try to duplicate it to some extent (as a type of Christ) (as a savior for the world) In other words , Satan come as a man and in human form , a counterfit Christ in other words.Because the unsaved world does not want Jesus Christ , God allows Satan come to the world as a replacement. The secular world will truly see him as a "saviour" and he will be accepted as such. He comes complete with a few counterfit miracles, signs and wonders as "proof". For any remaining Christians , it will be very difficult to "prove" the 2000 year old "Jesus" is the real thing. The proof the Anti Christ brings will be hard to dispute , ie: his intrigue , miracles , signs and wonders. We have to remember the majority of the world will flock to him , he will be very popular. The Christian who speak against him will be very unpopular , to the point of being be-headed. Salvation and evangelism will continue , albeit under very difficult conditions. If he does indeed promise , guarantee , and provide peace for the nation of Israel he will have won over the Jew as well. He will be the only one to bring peace to Isreal since 1948. Nobody has brought peace to Israel for 60 years , think about it , it is on the world news every night for all those years. Find me ANY other news story with a life like the Israel one. Israel plays a part in all this , this is not complicated.Interesting questions and comments everybody , many thanks for themArnie M..

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Most likely will be a man. But its far fetched to think he would be Jewish. There is so much speculation about the Anti Christ,his role and intentions that its just that pure speculation.From WikiThe term itself appears 5 times in 1 John and 2 John of the New Testament — once in plural form and four times in the singular - and is popularly associated with the belief of a competing and assumed evil entity opposed to Jesus of Nazareth.[3] The term is also often applied to prophecies regarding a "Little horn" power in Daniel 7,[4] and is used in conjunction with many end times teachings.From this it does not appear that a whole lot of emphasis was placed on this fellow.....

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
Maybe the antichrist will be a system church and state like it has been in the past as in Jesus time that will be against us believers. If Revelation is not to be interpited futuristically, but symbolically. I say if!

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(crooner;43089)
Maybe the antichrist will be a system church and state like it has been in the past as in Jesus time that will be against us believers. If Revelation is not to be interpited futuristically, but symbolically. I say if!
Makes sense crooner......have you Googled Anti Christ lately? Its unreal at some of the junk thats out there now.....some of the websites are almost comical in nature...

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(jodycour;33503)
I have found that a lot of people have believed that the Anti-Christ was all kind of people. But according to what I have studied it seems to me that the Anti-Christ will definately have to be a Jew if he is going to convince the Jewish people that he is the real Christ!What do you think?
I believe scripture gives a very good description of who the Antichrist is. Whether he is a Jew or not would make no difference. For the purposes of not offending anyone I will not say who I believe he is, or will be. I think sometimes we as humans overlook the obvious. Scripture describes him to a "T", it just dose not mention his name.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(crooner;43089)
I agree thats exactly what the first beast in Rev. is a one World system then antichrist comes makes it his system (2nd beast) and makes a one World religious system setting himself up as god of this system he sets the headquaters of his religious system in Jerusalem.

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(ps77;33765)
My pastor spoke on this in church this morning.Basically, he believes that the anti-christ will come out of the EU. And that the prophecies point to the middle east islamic countries as the opposers of Israel. (He actually has an extremely good argument for this). He said, "but how will the islamic countries who are so against Isreal agree to this treaty? If it was their islamic messiah signing on the dots, they'd have no trouble." He said that to say this: apparently in Muslim teaching, their islamic messiah will 1) appear towards the end of the world, and 2) reign for 7 years.strikingly similar to someone we know under another name in Christianity.I still don't know much about these prophecies, but it sounds pretty intense.
The Antichrist will not be of the Islam or Muslim religions.

Elf

Mar 23, 2008
(ps77;33765)
My pastor spoke on this in church this morning.Basically, he believes that the anti-christ will come out of the EU. And that the prophecies point to the middle east islamic countries as the opposers of Israel. (He actually has an extremely good argument for this). He said, "but how will the islamic countries who are so against Isreal agree to this treaty? If it was their islamic messiah signing on the dots, they'd have no trouble." He said that to say this: apparently in Muslim teaching, their islamic messiah will 1) appear towards the end of the world, and 2) reign for 7 years.strikingly similar to someone we know under another name in Christianity.I still don't know much about these prophecies, but it sounds pretty intense.
(His By Grace;33901)
Satan, or Satan's son, can disguise himself in human flesh. Some are saying Barach Obama is the anti-Christ. Ya'll think it's possible? He's out of the east, as compared to Israel and he is Muslim. (LOL in a ssshhhhhaky way!)
Lol, thats a good one, never heard this before. But scripture describes someone else entirely.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Satan is Antichrist it tells you that in Rev. and in the old testamentThis is Satans fate before he is let loose for a short time this is the result of the tribulation in the old testament (a second wittness) nothing new under the sun Isa 14:4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! Isa 14:5 The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, [and] the sceptre of the rulers. Isa 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, [and] none hindereth. Isa 14:7 The whole earth is at rest, [and] is quiet: they break forth into singing. Isa 14:8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, [and] the cedars of Lebanon, [saying], Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us. Isa 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. Isa 14:10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Isa 14:11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, [and] the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. Isa 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isa 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isa 14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
and again in Eze 28 Satan is antichrist 9 Will you then say, "I am a god," in the presence of those who kill you? You will be but a man, not a god, in the hands of those who slay you. 10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD.' " 11 The word of the LORD came to me: 12 "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: " 'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. [c] Your settings and mountings [d] were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.