The Anti_Christ is getting his army.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Then there where ten>

Figures from 2012 for the military of the European Union puts their armament at 546 ships, 2,448 aircraft & 7,695 battle tanks; active personnel at 1,551,038; and a budget of €192.5 billion (which is 17.5 billion lower than the article states that it is today). It would only take the will of the politicians to put this Beast power into action!

AN EUROPEAN UNION (EU) army which would take over border controls and replace national forces is developing “much faster than people believe”, according to the leader of the European Parliament.

EU officials have long-held the ambition to launch a European army

European People’s Party (EPP) president Joseph Daul has now admitted the European Parliament will try to push through plans that would go far beyond what even Mr Juncker had intended.

Under the latest proposals, a common European-wide army would become a force capable of taking on missions of “higher intensity” and even replace national guards at EU borders.

Bureaucrats in Brussels are trying to capitalise on concerns over “Russian aggression” and the migrant crisis to push through the long-held ambitions for a European army.

Whereas Mr Junker’s original vision was for a force capable of dealing with ‘post-conflict peace-keeping’, the European Parliament is now preparing to discuss an aggressive common military force.

Mr Daul admitted: “We are going to move towards an EU army much faster than people believe.

“Rising threats must now lead to a change in mind-set.

He said: “EU’s soft power must be matched by collective hard power and a more efficient use of our €210 billion yearly defence spending.

“Traditional methods of cooperation have reached their limits and proved insufficient.”​

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is very intro to me , once Russia is wiped out on the mounts of Israel there will be a power vacuum and Europe will fill it> very interesting this is happening! Enjoy

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
Interestingly, John is the only writer in the entire Bible to use the term "antichrist"...and he only uses it four times:

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Notice...there were already "many antichrists" in the world as John wrote his epistle.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Are there still "many anticrhrists" in the world? You betcha!

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

ditto

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

And ditto ditto...

So, what...or who...is "the antichrist"?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Its very intro that when Gog (Demon) and Russia with its hords attack Israel , there is nothing from America as I see from the bible, its like its not even on the planet!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Who, or what, is the "antichrist"?​ > well women If you want to beat me .its not going to work. > and if your just a new one in GodJesus> that I think your are not!> whats your POINT?

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
It is written Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from here.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
the time will come when they [Christians] will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths. It absolutely blows my mind how low so called Christians have sunk! take the forum> these so called Christians deny the deity of Jesus, deny Christs desciples deny the trinity deny the rapture deny bible prophecy deny Israel and the jewish people deny the cross deny the blood of the lamb deny salvation basically deny the whole new testament of the bible. These are not Muslims or Atheists threading and spewing out their garbage loud and proud on this forum its so called Christians. I can not see this world going on at all anymore , I think its zero hour and the rapture will happen and God will set things right in Jacobs troubles.

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
blessedhope said:
Who, or what, is the "antichrist"?​ > well women If you want to beat me .its not going to work. > and if your just a new one in GodJesus> that I think your are not!> whats your POINT?
Again, John is the only writer in the entire Bible to use the term "antichrist"...and he only uses it four times:

1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Notice...there were already "many antichrists" in the world as John wrote his epistle.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Are there still "many anticrhrists" in the world? You betcha!

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

ditto

2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

John, the one and only writer that even mentioned the term "antichrist" at all, tells us, first of all, that there are many antichrists, not just one, and that they were already in the world when he wrote his epistle.
Nowhere in the Bible does it ever speak of "the antichrist" as so many people seem to think.

There are verses that refer to "the beast". Could that be what you are talking about?
Or maybe you mean "the son of perdition"?

I really think you guys who talk about "the antichrist" need to figure out just what you are talking about, so that you can educate the rest of us....