• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
UFO's are in fact demonic. Several years ago I was communicating with new age believers, preaching Jesus to them.
My name is Donald and this is a testimony from one of the saved ones out of a New Age Church. He explains UFO's:
This is the contentious verse new agers latch onto

"Ezekiel chapter 10:9"

"Donald, you'd be surprised by how the new age (a compilation of esoteric beliefs) uses exactly the same verse to prove the Bible talks about UFOs, and therefore the proof. They insist that verse is a ufo. Funny; how they who do not even believe have to interpret the Bible. But yes, they lead many astray with exactly this verse. It's disgusting; and taken out of the context, as usual.

I have experience with UFOs a lot, especially; as coming out of the new age and those things I still see, but I just observe.
For 3 years I had nightmares about UFOs, the greys, the ones who have large eyes and big head and small bodies, coming taking me and doing things. It was in my twenties. The first night it started I had screamed so much I woke up a whole apartment complex. My best friend was living next door, and she knocked my door asking if I was alright. I had screamed like I was being murdered. Something must obviously have happened. I didn't remember. But after that, my dreams started. Each night, at 3 am, for 3 years, I dreamt they came and took me, and did experiment. Things like needles and operations. I lost time too. I could swear I had just went to bed, waking up at 7 am. This was real. It was no joke.
I saw a lot of crafts outside as well, unexplained things.
Then one night, I had the bright idea that God could protect me, and I said Jesus name when I saw them. You know what happened. They vanished like dust.
Immediately they vanished into thin air.
I'm not joking. They did.
I was just looking; in shock; but mostly in relief.
They never ever returned!
I could sleep peaceful through the night; In the name of Jesus.
SO, a lot of people have the same experience I've read. But they are ignored by those communities or those preaching about UFOs; despite trying to have a dialogue, and despite their proofs.
That says it all."

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These things are happening today and have been going on for awhile.
Hints that it's getting ready to happen maybe, but the main event is still yet to occur. The whole world will know when Satan and his angels show up here on earth, in person, in plain sight. They just won't know it's Satan.

The problem with many on this, is they are listening to men's doctrine supposing that angels cannot manifest on this earth among us with the image of man. They think the image of 'man' must... only involve a flesh human body. Not so, because early on in Genesis 1 we were shown the origin of the image of man. It originates from the Heavenly with God's Own outward Likeness and appearance of man. Satan and all the angels have that same image of man, and that image is what they will appear with upon this earth when they get here.

Furthermore, the Revelation 12:7-9 Scripture reveals two different dimensions of existence. When it says after that war in Heaven there will be no more place found in Heaven for Satan and his angels, it means exactly that. Satan and his angels will at that point no longer be allowed in the heavenly dimension.

That leaves only one other dimension of existence Satan and his angels can go to. And it is to OUR dimension of our earthly realm. So when I say Satan and his are coming, I don't mean they are simply going to act like ghost spirits working through some fleshy Antichrist. The Scripture is pointing to Satan and his angels coming to our earthly dimension de facto, in person, and in plain sight here on earth. The final Antichrist ain't gonna' be some flesh born man, it will be Satan himself playing The Christ in Jerusalem, over another beast kingdom like the old one he originally rebelled against God with in the old world.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple things scripturally to consider regarding life elsewhere.

2 scriptures to consider.

Genesis 6:6

"6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Why does the above say "on the earth"? If the earth was the only place humans were made on, then those words would be unnecessary and would read "and it repented the LORD that he made man".

And also consider the below.

Isaiah 45:18

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

If God made the earth not in vain but to be inhabited, could that not be said of the universe as well?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A couple things scripturally to consider regarding life elsewhere.

2 scriptures to consider.

Genesis 6:6

"6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart."

Why does the above say "on the earth"? If the earth was the only place humans were made on, then those words would be unnecessary and would read "and it repented the LORD that he made man".

And also consider the below.

Isaiah 45:18

"For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else."

If God made the earth not in vain but to be inhabited, could that not be said of the universe as well?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
No, not at all. When God is speaking about this earth, He is not pointing to the whole universe.

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not at all. When God is speaking about this earth, He is not pointing to the whole universe.
"No not at all" meaning ?? My point is that since the scriptures clearly state that God didn't create the earth in vain but rather to be inhabited, so is it not then to be assumed that he likewise didn't create the entire universe in vain, but also to be inhabited rather than just for us here on earth to gaze up at on awe and wonder?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hints that it's getting ready to happen maybe,
Survivors of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra have already experienced rapes by fallen angels, including Satan ...and nephilim.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"No not at all" meaning ?? My point is that since the scriptures clearly state that God didn't create the earth in vain but rather to be inhabited, so is it not then to be assumed that he likewise didn't create the entire universe in vain, but also to be inhabited rather than just for us here on earth to gaze up at on awe and wonder?
He was specially pointing to this earth in Isaiah 45:18, and in that verse, in the Hebrew with the idea of "in vain" (Hebrew 'tohu') that idea is actually linked to the destroyed state of this earth's surface in the Genesis 1:2 verse, and also in the Jeremiah 4:23 verse, and also the state of vanity God put this earth into sometime after His original creation, per Apostle Paul in Romans 18-25.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Survivors of satanic ritual abuse and MK Ultra have already experienced rapes by fallen angels, including Satan ...and nephilim.
We really have no real proof of that. When what The Bible prophecy says will happen, their arrival in our dimension here on earth will be an event that everyone... on earth will know about and experience.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We really have no real proof of that. When what The Bible prophecy says will happen, their arrival in our dimension here on earth will be an event that everyone... on earth will know about and experience.
You don't have proof, but I do. These are things I don't usually bring up in regards to my experience. The plans of the elite cult to bring about the antichrist and the beast led to what is basically a breeding program ....where people of certain bloodlines are offered in exchange for technology, power, position (which they will find out was all lies).

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have proof, but I do. These are things I don't usually bring up in regards to my experience. The plans of the elite cult to bring about the antichrist and the beast led to what is basically a breeding program ....where people of certain bloodlines are offered in exchange for technology, power, position (which they will find out was all lies).
Most Christian brethren have had some kind of experience by God's Hand, however little, that they can say they 'know' it happened and was from God. But if we were not with them to experience it also, we would have to take it on faith. That is the situation you are talking about, which is not what the Scriptures are showing about their coming at the end.

The Bible prophecy of Rev.12:7-9 is about their coming to our earthly dimension, and walking in plain sight upon this earth, Satan with them, here on earth. Ezekiel 28:18, which is a parable about Satan, even shows that God is going to bring a fire within Satan, upon this earth in sight of those who see him. Thus the Scriptures are not talking about alien abductions with studying our DNA and creating hybrids, nor Possession-Exorcist tales like a Hollywood movie.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the situation you are talking about, which is not what the Scriptures are showing about their coming at the end.

In Matthew chapter 24, Jesus said that in the last days we would see the earth return to as it was in the days of Noah. He also used the days of Lot (Sodom and Gomorrah). Both of those time periods were marked with the presence of nephilim.

Scripturally, we know that both before and after the flood, the sons of God left their first estate and took wives of human women, and begat nephilim giants.

Genesis 6:4
[4]There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came
in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripturally, we know that both before and after the flood, the sons of God left their first estate and took wives of human women, and begat nephilim giants.
That’s left field. Come back to home plate. The context was man is wicked and God brought his wrath against man. In his wrath, there was deliverance to the faithful. In each story, man was blind to what was going to happen. Yet Noah and Lot were both warned beforehand. They survived, they weren’t taken off world and they witnessed it. Something to think about.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam was the only Son of God who left his first estate, as he was kicked out of the Garden, and stripped of being in God's image.

Any other sons of God, not killed in the Flood were taken to heaven, as glorified humans could no longer walk among Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They would be like the church raptured before any judgment of God fell on those who disobeyed God.

Why do some keep insisting humans used to be angels? Does no one know the difference between humanity and angels?

Angels were the stars created on the 4th day to shine as lights in the firmament. They do not have soul, body, and spirit. They do not have offspring. Sorry, no baby stars in the last 6,000 years.

Humans were the sons of God created in God's image on the 6th day, having soul, body, and spirit as an image of the Trinity: God, the Word, and the Holy Spirit.

Angels having offspring with humans, would not make giants, they would make human stars, shining like bright lights on the earth.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am.not going to argue with people who refuse to let the scriptures speak for themselves, but instead want to insert their own twist to give it meanings they prefer. Scripture interprets scripture and it is very plain and clear.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am.not going to argue with people who refuse to let the scriptures speak for themselves, but instead want to insert their own twist to give it meanings they prefer. Scripture interprets scripture and it is very plain and clear.
Scriptures do speak for themselves, and not once are sons of God referred to as angels. That is your own twist to Scripture found no where.

The angels left the firmament. But that does not mean they had sex. It means they went on strike, and God immediately bound them in the pit, at that point. Not after some trumped up sex crimes.

Give me one clear Scripture that defines sons of God as angels, without inuindo and human assumption. Scripture clearly teaches angels do not, can not, nor ever had sex, period.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context of the verses in 2 Peter below specifically place responsibility on angels who sinned as to why God sent the flood and why He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Jude explains how they sinned. They didn't keep their first estate and left their own habitation. Jude goes on the detail that their exact sins were even as Sodom and Gomorrah who gave themselves to fornication and went after strange (or "another" according to Strong's) flesh. It can't get any more plain than that.

2 Peter 2:4-7
[4]For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
[5]And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
[6]And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
[7]And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Jude 1:6-7

[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember seeing a man with two aerials that came poking out of his head on demand and he could do magic, I think his name was Martin, not to mention a talking horse back in the 1960's as well I believe it was.
Oh I remember seeing uncle Martins spaceship as well.
They had LSD in Australia tooooo, California in the 60's-70's, we had spaceships toooooo Wow!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The context of the verses in 2 Peter below specifically place responsibility on angels who sinned as to why God sent the flood and why He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Jude explains how they sinned. They didn't keep their first estate and left their own habitation. Jude goes on the detail that their exact sins were even as Sodom and Gomorrah who gave themselves to fornication and went after strange (or "another" according to Strong's) flesh. It can't get any more plain than that.

2 Peter 2:4-7
[4]For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
[5]And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
[6]And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
[7]And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:

Jude 1:6-7

[6]And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
[7]Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
2 Peter 2:4 is not the same event as 2 Peter 2:5.

Sodom was not destroyed by Noah's Flood. The angels did not cause Noah's Flood.

Each verse is a different set of circumstances.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Matthew chapter 24, Jesus said that in the last days we would see the earth return to as it was in the days of Noah. He also used the days of Lot (Sodom and Gomorrah). Both of those time periods were marked with the presence of nephilim.

Genesis 6:4
[4]There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came
in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
But from the archaeological evidence of the Nephilim (giants), they weren't reptilians nor little green men with big eyes. The Nephilim were 3x the size of a man (per the Pawnee Indian culture that showed Buffalo Bill a huge femur bone, confirmed by a doctor on site). And those giants were the result of a group of Satan's angels mating with flesh woman, taking wives of them. We're not seeing that. I'm not saying it won't happen when they get here. But the only signs we have today are just some people's testimony that they saw this or that, and has not been confirmed.

What The Bible is pointing to instead, like with Rev.12:7-9 and Ezekiel 28:18, is Satan and his angels literally being booted out of the Heavenly dimension, and into our earthly dimension to where we will 'see' them right here on earth. They won't look like little green men, nor reptilians, but will look just like us, with the image of man, because that is the Heavenly image of God and the angels too, the image of man.

Why do I proclaim it must happen this way? Because the whole object of Satan being cast into our earthly dimension for the 'end', is for him to play The Christ, and claim he is God, with the working of great signs, wonders, and miracles to deceive the whole world. Some alien form that looks like a lizard, or little green men, won't accomplish that deception.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And those giants were the result of a group of Satan's angels mating with flesh woman, taking wives of them. We're not seeing that.
There is no proof angels were involved. Taking on human form is not the same as taking on human DNA. There is no indication angels even have DNA. God told us angels cannot procreate. Have you resorted to magic to overide God's creation?