• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Antichrist, shortly after coming to power as the seventh Caesar, will die physically from a fatal wound. The Antichrist is the one of the seven heads of the beast that is wounded fatally‑ this will not necessarily be a head wound‑ Scripture does not specify where he is wounded, only that it is a fatal wound inflicted with a sword stroke. This possibly will, but may not necessarily, be a literal sword stroke. It is much likelier that this is merely the symbolic means used to indicate a violent death. The body of the Antichrist (probably after about three days) will then be brought back to life by Satan as a counterfeit of the resurrection of Christ. How does Satan do this?
Not sure why some of you stray off to the Caesars and Rome. The Antichrist will not be a Roman. The Word tells you who the Antichrist is, and he is not a Roman.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolutionist groups like the Smithsonian Institute may come out with a “reveal” of their own, perhaps in the form of skeletal remains of the Biblical giants. But really though, just them giving a report about them “discovering” true to life evidence of evolutionary genesis will be all the world will need to hear. All bets will be off at that point, and many Christians are not prepared to give an answer for it.
This is not likely to happen. They have spent too much time covering up the existence of giants. Giants kind of prove the Bible. Also, they kind of mess up evolution.

GIANTS

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven; and he goeth into perdition. (Rev 17:11)

The Antichrist will arise physically as the seventh Caesar, die of a fatal wound, and be brought back to life (reanimated) as the eighth Caesar. As the eighth Caesar, he will have the body of the seventh and the soul of one of the first five Caesars who suffered unnatural deaths.
The Antichrist cannot be the 7th Caesar. The beast was and is not. That means the beast was before John's time, and then is not in Johns time and will come again.

The beast has to be one the first 5 kings, so the 7th Caesar is not an option.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to prophecy concerning a possible alien deception, there really hasn’t been any video or blog I’ve seen that I felt truly gave the subject justice as a hypothetical scenario.
The main reason they site a possible Alien thesis is to explain where all the Pre Trib Raptured Saints disappear to, but that whole thesis misunderstand the Rapture. No one disappears, we will be CHAGED, simply meaning we leave our flesh body, because our sin flesh can not enter heaven, and thus our spirit man goes to be with the Lord, where we get our new glorious bodies (white robes).

There is no one left to trick, the majority of those left hate God or the idea of God, as we see now, they are all basically Anti-God bigots running the nations of earth. There will be Gentile Christian Saints who thus become Martyrs, the 1/3 Jewish (Israel) peoples who repent (3.5-5 million Jews) will be protected by God for a reason, so there can be a Kingdom Age via Jesus ruling on David's throne. Thus only those Jews in hiding for 1260 days in the Petra/Bozrah area does the Anti-Christ and false prophet try to trick via miracles etc. but to no avail, but why? Jesus told us in Matt. 24:24-27, he says IF IT WERE POSSIBLE they would deceive the very elect (Jews who repent are those elect). So, this means it IS NOT POSSIBLE right? Logic prevails here, so why is it not possible to deceive those Jews in Petra? Well, Jesus tells us, he says if you hear of me in the desert don't believe it, or if you hear of me in a Secret Storage Room (Store room), do not believe it, for I will be coming in the Eastern Skies for all men to see. So, Jess tells them, ONLY look fir me in the Eastern Skies !! So, the Anti-Christ is living in Jerusalem, he thus can not be the Messiah !! These are the only people he needs to deceive, everyone else he can get at, including the Gentiles who become Christians, they are the Martyrs under the 5th Seal, most are worshiping him tbh, but he will kill many, like all Muslims who refuse to worship him, hey, if they blow up bombs for Allah, they will not worship a man, many I assume will come to Christ during this 70th week, realizing all the things Jesus foretold are the deep truths.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The title of this thread is the ANTI CHRIST and the alien deception .
My advice is the thread ought to say the ANTI CHRIST and the ALL INCLUSIVE DECEPTION . CAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY
what is going on and where its been leading folks too .
ET aint got anything to do with it . THE deception of anti christ , IS ALEADY HERE . ITS THE ALL INCLUSIVE DELUSION
to gather all religoins and the world as one right under the dragon and the beast . ITS HERE NOW FOLKS
HERE RIGHT NOW and growing massive . THE FALLING AWAY IS HERE RIGHT NOW and GROWING MASSIVE .
JESUS IS COMIG SOONER THAN MOST FOLKS REALIZE cause we are MUCH FARTHER ALONG than most folks realize .

Reactions: Marvelloustime