The Antichrist is a Muslim!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
The bible doesn't say that though.
Rev17:16 And the ten horns (=10 islamic nations alliance) which you saw, and the beast (=the Antichrist, the leader), these will hate the prostitute (=Babylon, Israel/USA) and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another here says the same thing. You two must be part of the same denomination/sect. What is it called? Is this SDA?

LOL. None of the above! I will dismiss your false accusation. My doctrine is based on SCRIPTURE - Sola Scripture. Not Church. Not Tradition. Not Sect.

Gal 4:16
(16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Anyways, the man of sin is one man. It is not ok to change it to many men. Paul wrote about him as a singular man and John did also when he said, "antichrist shall come". A singular person, coming in the future.

It appears that you are unwilling to receive the love of the. In that case, it is up to you to reconcile with your beliefs and seek guidance from God. The search for a single individual being responsible for such a role as "thee" antichrist has failed miserably in the past. Best of luck in your search for one somewhere in Europe. :)

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev17:16 And the ten horns (=10 islamic nations alliance) which you saw, and the beast (=the Antichrist, the leader), these will hate the prostitute (=Babylon, Israel/USA) and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire

That's not what the manuscripts say. Only the ten horns attack Babylon, not the antichrist.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

At the end, the ten horns (ten kings) will be angry because Babylon misled them. The AC is not part of this because his deceptions are in line with the ones from Babylon. She represents the false religion and the AC is the false god of that religion. Attacking Babylon would be like attacking himself.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that you are unwilling to receive the love of the. In that case, it is up to you to reconcile with your beliefs and seek guidance from God. The search for a single individual being responsible for such a role as "thee" antichrist has failed miserably in the past. Best of luck in your search for one somewhere in Europe. :)

I'll stick to scripture, thanks.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

One singular AC shall come. I won't accept any denials of that. Daniel, Paul and John in Rev all wrote of this same singular person who would come. I've noticed many of the main theological positions teach he does exist, isn't just one person, or existed in the past. All of them denying this future, singular person. That isn't a coincidence.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what the manuscripts say. Only the ten horns attack Babylon, not the antichrist.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

At the end, the ten horns (ten kings) will be angry because Babylon misled them. The AC is not part of this because his deceptions are in line with the ones from Babylon. She represents the false religion and the AC is the false god of that religion. Attacking Babylon would be like attacking himself.

Again incorrect.

The number 10 IN SCRIPTURE signifies "fullness" and the horns IN SCRIPTURE signify "power," and thus it illustrates the fullness of time these kings of the earth (False Christ and False Prophets, including professed Christians) have power to rule in bringing the New Testament congregation (whore) to desolation/ruin. These are the unfaithful ones who will make her spiritually naked (symbolizing her being without the clothing of the righteousness of Christ). In other words, they no longer will be bringing the gospel of salvation as she is naked in trespass and sin. These kings are being ruled over by the "destroyer" Satan, who will devastate this congregation. This is ultimately the judgment of God (Revelation 9:7) as they shall eat her flesh (they are wolves in sheep's clothing). Because they are the unsaved messengers of Satan, but coming as ministers of righteousness. And they are in fact "sent" by God as punishment upon the unfaithful or fornicating church. Their destiny is to make her desolate "because" of the abominations taking place inside her. Just as God did to His congregation Jerusalem in the Old Testament when she is singled out as playing the harlot.

Isaiah 1:7-8
  • "Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
  • And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city."
Just as God sent strangers (unbelievers) INTO Israel to make her desolate, so God will send unbelievers INTO the New Testament Israel congregation desolate because of her spiritual harlotry. Just as Revealtion 1-2 says:

Rev 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

These kings of the earth upon the beast are actually wolves and have a mind to make war with the Lamb and those who preach the truthful testimony (Two Witnesses). As a result, they desolate the sheep because of their unfaithfulness. This is the destiny of the church that commits spiritual fornication, as a harlot. To be destroyed by those false messengers whom Satan hath gathered from the four quarters of the earth to do battle with the word. And God makes it clear that it is actually "HE" who has allowed this because of her harlotry.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll stick to scripture, thanks.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

One singular AC shall come. I won't accept any denials of that. Daniel, Paul and John in Rev all wrote of this same singular person who would come. I've noticed many of the main theological positions teach he does exist, isn't just one person, or existed in the past. All of them denying this future, singular person. That isn't a coincidence.

Well, if you insist on your flawed interpreation of "that antichrist" being a man, instead of spirit, then let me know when you find that man. Good luck with your search. :)

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you insist on your flawed interpreation of "that antichrist" being a man, instead of spirit, then let me know when you find that man. Good luck with your search. :)

Again, all the false theological positions seek to deny the literal AC. Yours is perfectly in line with those.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, all the false theological positions seek to deny the literal AC. Yours is perfectly in line with those.

So your point is? Maybe that means we may have been right all along... for a LONG TIME. So far looks like you have not found your man yet, have you? Think you will prove me wrong by assuming you may find a "flavor of the month" man in Europe like thousands of false prophets before you?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think so? Seems that you have not found your man yet so actually it's pointless. :)

You've used this strawman before. The bible says there is a singular AC coming. You have avoided that fact because of your doctrinal bias against it.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've used this strawman before. The bible says there is a singular AC coming. You have avoided that fact because of your doctrinal bias against it.

Huh? you do not make any sense. Where is your man you consider as "thee" antichrist anyway? It has been prophesied by many false prophets with wrong men for decades. And so far, it seems that we were/are right about the antichrist being a spirit all along. Deny all you want, ewq. :)

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria

The ten horns and the Antichrist belong together (Daniel 7:7-8). The Antichrist is the leader of the ten horns (Rev 17:12).
That's not what the manuscripts say.
My translation was correct: Revelation 17:16 Greek Text Analysis
In Greek it says "kai tho therion" which means "and the beast".

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? you do not make any sense. Where is your man you consider as "thee" antichrist anyway? It has been prophesied by many false prophets with wrong men for decades. And so far, it seems that we were/are right about the antichrist being a spirit all along. Deny all you want, ewq. :)
Daniel 11
[21] And in his estate shall stand up a vile person [the anti-christ], to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
[22] And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
[23] And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
[24] He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

I personally believe this vile person, i.e., anti-christ, is Emmanuel Macron of France.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The ten horns and the Antichrist belong together (Daniel 7:7-8). The Antichrist is the leader of the ten horns (Rev 17:12).

The ten horns act of their own according and without the AC when they attack Babylon.

My translation was correct: Revelation 17:16 Greek Text Analysis
In Greek it says "kai tho therion" which means "and the beast".

No, it says "upon the beast" not "and the beast".

17:16 καὶ τὰ δέκα κέρατα ἃ εἶδες ἐπὶ τὸ θηρίον οὗτοι μισήσουσιν τὴν πόρνην καὶ ἠρημωμένην ποιήσουσιν αὐτὴν καὶ γυμνήν καὶ τὰς σάρκας αὐτῆς φάγονται καὶ αὐτὴν κατακαύσουσιν ἐν πυρί

ἐπὶ τὸ θηρίον

UPON epi (ἐπὶ)
THE ho (τὸ)
BEAST thērion
(θηρίον)

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
1. Neo-Babylon (Lion/Gold) /Akkadian
2. Achaemenid (Bear/Silver) /Persian
3. Alexander's Macedonia (Leopard, 1st head/Bronze) /Greek
4. Ptolemaic (Leopard, 2nd head/Bronze) /Greek
5. Seleucid (Leopard, 3rd head/Bronze) /Greek
6. Roman (Leopard, 4th head/Bronze) /Greek
I think you are onto something, but the Ptolemaic and Seleucid empires were not consecutive. They were contemporary with one another. We know this because Daniel 8:20-25 also tells us about the 2nd, 3rd and 4th beast.

"The ram which you saw having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the shaggy goat is the king of Greece. And the great horn between his eyes is the first king. And as for that being broken, and four stood up in its place; four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in its power."

After the death of the first king of the shaggy goat (Alexander the Great), a power struggle ensued leading to a series of wars fought between those known in history as the Diadoche (Alexander's generals, family members, and friends). These wars eventually led to the empire of Alexander the Great being divided up into four regions, with Ptolemy, Cassander, Antigonus, and Seleucis ruling over Egypt, Macedonia, Asia Minor, and Persia.

Seleucus I (the first of "the kings of the North" in Daniel) received the Mesopotamian regions of Babylonia and Assyria in 321 BC, but began expanding his territories to eventually include all the territories formerly under the Babylonian and later Medo-Persian empires, with the exception of Egypt (the kingdom of the South under Ptolemy).

In other words, the Seleucid kingdom eventually incorporated all the territories of the first two kingdoms mentioned in Daniel chapter 7:

(I) Lion: Nebuchadnezzar's Babylonian kingdom.
(II) Bear: Medo-Persian kingdom.

The four heads of the 3rd beast are not consecutive. they are contemporary with one another. They existed before the Roman Republic became an empire. Two of these emerged as the most powerful in the region:

The Seleucid Empire - the kingdom/kings of the North; and the Ptolemaic Egyptian kingdom - the kingdom/kings of the South. These two were also constantly at war.

Go back to what Daniel was told:

"The ram which you saw having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.

And the shaggy goat is the king of Greece. And the great horn between his eyes is the first king. And as for that being broken, and four stood up in its place; four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in its power.

And in the latter time of their kingdom (the Greek kingdom divided into four parts), when the transgressors have come to the full, a king, fierce of face, and skilled at intrigues, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power. And he shall destroy marvelously, and shall prosper and work, and destroy the mighty and the holy people.

That king was Antiochus IV, Epiphanes, BUT Antiochus IV DID NOT fulfill ALL that was prophesied regarding the 4th beast and the little horn.

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.".

"And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and its feet like those of a bear, and its mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him its power and its seat and great authority." (Revelation 13:2).

The ten kings had received no kingdom as yet when John received the Revelation, and John received the Revelation during the days of the 6th head, so yes, the 10 horns/kings are contemporary with the 7th head. They will rule with the beast that is about to ascended from the abyss - the 8th king, but does this mean that it's talking about the Roman Empire? IMO the answer is no, it does not.

The Bible does not tell us what nation this Antichrist will rise out of. His biblical type is Antiochus IV Epiphanes, who was Macedonian, or if you like, Greek. That was his ethnicity and culture, but we do not know the nationality of the 8th king.

I also believe we look in the wrong place when we identify the 7th head as having anything to do with the territories of the former Roman Empire, because the Roman Empire cannot be described as having the mouth like that of a lion, feet like those of a bear, and (its body?) like a leopard. It never reached that far East, it sis not stretch as far as the former territories of Babylon and Persia. The Seleucid kingdom did, though.

I don't see how you can fit the Roman Empire into your model as being one of the first three: Babylon, Media-Persia, and the four-headed Greek empire, because in the latter days of the four-headed Greek Empire, the 4th beast rose from out of one of them. It's that 4th beast that had existed before John received the Revelation, and will rise again from the abyss.​

Last edited: