The Antichrist is a Muslim!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John839

Sep 9, 2023
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
Austria
Listen carefully. Because what I am about to show you is very important.

I will write in summary without explaining this extensively. I could write several pages about this, but I will try to write it as short as possible. I warn you in advance: it is very complicated to understand if you do not have the necessary background knowledge.

Many think the Antichrist will be a European or a Jew. But this is wrong. The Antichrist will not be a European or a Jew, he will be a Muslim.

How do I know that the Antichrist will be a Muslim? To find out what the Antichrist will be, we must first know what the kingdom of the Antichrist is. According to Daniel 7:8, the Antichrist will come out of the fourth beast. So, to find out what the Antichrist will be we must know what the kingdom of the fourth beast is. The four beasts are the four kingdoms. The four beasts are another way of describing the four metals of Daniel 2. So the four metals describe the same four kingdoms as the four beasts. These four metals/beasts appear in Revelation 13, but the four beasts are combined into one beast. In Revelation 13, a beast from the sea is described that has the appearance of a lion, bear and leopard and has 7 heads and 10 horns. This beast is the combination of the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, because if you add up the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, you get exactly 7 heads and 10 horns.

The first beast, the lion, has 1 head, the second beast, the bear, has 1 head, the third beast, the leopard, has 4 heads, and the fourth beast has 1 head and 10 horns. So in total, like the beast from the sea of Revelation 13, the 4 beasts have 7 heads and 10 horns, but the 10 horns are all on one head, the seventh head (Daniel 7:7).

Who is the first kingdom, the first beast/metal? Thank God the Bible gives us the answer, the first kingdom is the Neo-Babylonian Empire, see Daniel 2:38, so it is not Mizraim/Egypt as some think. The Bible also identifies for us the kingdom of the fourth head of the third beast. The fourth head of the third beast is logically the sixth head of the beast from Revelation. The four heads of the third beast are four different empires but have the same language, which is why they are all on one beast. The sixth head of the beast from Revelation/the fourth head of the third beast is the Roman Empire, see Revelation 17:10. Five have fallen, the one is there. The one that existed at the time of John was the Roman Empire. Since the Roman Empire is the sixth head, and thus belongs to the third beast, it cannot be the fourth beast, the kingdom of the Antichrist!

Okay, we know that the first empire, the first head of the first beast, the first metal, the gold, is the Neo-Babylonian empire and we know that the sixth empire, the fourth head of the third beast, which belongs to the third metal, the bronze, is the Roman empire.

This is a very big help, because now we can very easily find out which 4 empires ruled between these two empires and conquered Israel. Israel plays an important role here, all empires had to have possessed Israel. The four empires that can be shown to have ruled chronologically between these two empires and conquered Israel were the Achaemenid Empire, the Macedonian Empire, the Ptolemaic Empire and the Seleucid Empire.

In summary:
1. Neo-Babylon (Lion/Gold) /Akkadian
2. Achaemenid (Bear/Silver) /Persian
3. Alexander's Macedonia (Leopard, 1st head/Bronze) /Greek
4. Ptolemaic (Leopard, 2nd head/Bronze) /Greek
5. Seleucid (Leopard, 3rd head/Bronze) /Greek
6. Roman (Leopard, 4th head/Bronze) /Greek

You can see that the three beasts had three different languages. That's why the four heads of the third beast are on the same beast, because they have the same language, the Greek language. Macedonian, Ptolemaic, Seleucid and Roman spoke all Greek. All four also had almost the same culture.

To find out who the 7th kingdom is, we must consider the 2 requirements it must have:

1. it must have destroyed the previous beast. The 1st beast was destroyed by the 2nd beast, the 2nd beast was destroyed by the 3rd beast. So the 4th beast must have destroyed the 3rd beast.
2. it must have conquered Israel after the Romans. All six conquered Israel and that means the 7th must have done so as well.

With these 2 requirements, only 1 candidate remains:

7. Islamic empire (4th beast/iron) /Arabic

Reason: The Islamic Empire was next after the Romans who conquered Israel in 636-638, and destroyed the Roman Empire (the 3rd beast) in 1453.

The Islamic empire disintegrated and divided. Thus, what was prophesied in the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled: "The 7th head will suffer a severe wound" (Rev 13:3). But this is not the end of the 7th head, because Revelation says it will be healed and return:

8. Revived Islamic Empire (4th beast with 10 horns/Iron and clay) /Arabic

Conclusion:

Since the 7th kingdom is Islamic, the Antichrist must be a Muslim.

The Islamic Caliphate will return with one Ruler/Caliph, and this Ruler will be the Antichrist. The Antichrist and his Kingdom will attack the USA and Israel and destroy them forever. USA/Israel is Babylon the Great, and that's why God will destroy USA/Israel through the Antichrist, see Rev 17:16-17. The whole world will be fascinated by the power of the Caliphate and will convert to Islam.

From which nation exactly will the Antichrist come? I have tried to find out but have not been successful. But I suspect he will be a Turk, an Arab or an Iranian.

Thank you for reading this far. This knowledge was given to me by Jesus Christ. All praise is due to him.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@John839

I could also write a thesis and many papers on who or what the entities of the five beasts is.

From Dan 8 we know that the fifth beast, the Little Horn is given armies over a period of some 2,300 years, to trample God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts.

We are also told that the four beasts of Dan 7:1-12 are four winds that come from heaven. The four winds are four spiritual entities. The spiritual entities are four angels that rebelled with Satan.

We are told that the four winds of heaven stirring up the Great Sea of humanity and out of this sea the beast manifested themselves with the same dominate characteristic as their respective selves.

Isiaih 24:21-22 tells us that, at some time in the future, God will judge the heavenly hosts in heaven and the kings of the earth on the earth and that they will be gathered together and imprisoned for many days in a pit to await the time of their punishment.

Satan was one of the judged heavenly hosts and in Rev 20 we are told that as soon as his feet touches the surface of the earth that he will be grabbed and imprisoned for 1,000 years in the Bottomless Pit. The other five heavenly hosts will also be imprisoned in the bottomless pit along with the judged kings of the earth.

Yes, we can identify the people groups. kingdoms/nations and empires that have manifested the respective four beasts of Dan 7:2 as presented in Daniel 7:1-12, but these people groups, kingdoms/nations and empires are only the manifestations of the respective described beasts of the book of Daniel.

The kingdoms/nations and empires that have dominion over the Land of Babylon are independent of the Beasts described in Daniel 7:2-12 and the segments of the statue prophecy we can today list as, the first three being, Babylon, Meds Persians and Greek, with the Grecian Empire desolating and devastating the Land of Babylon for a period of just over 2,000 years, after which the Land of Babylon was remembered once more to receive God's wrath, as Iraq and the Coalition of the Willing lead by the USA. The coalition of the Willing entered the Land of Babylon on the pretext of healing the Land of Babylon as Jeremiah the Prophet foretold in his book in chapters 50-51.

I would suggest to you based on the above identification of the beasts of Daniel 7:2-12, that the Antichrist will be a wicked, fallen heavenly host/angel, and as we are told in Rev 19 both the Beast and the False Prophet of Rev 13 will be captured towards the end of the Little While period of the seventh age and will be dispatched into the Lake of Fire by Christ.

Perhaps you may like to revisit the scriptures to see if what I have posted above is true.

Shalom

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus, what was prophesied in the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled: "The 7th head will suffer a severe wound" (Rev 13:3). But this is not the end of the 7th head, because Revelation says it will be healed and return:

Rev does say one of the 7 heads had a wound that was healed but it does not in any way say which of the 7 heads had the wound.

Conclusion:

The bible does not say anything of the sort. There's been tons of kingdoms since the "Islamic kingdom" so why ignore them?

Christians are warned about false christs and then told about the true return of Christ so the issue is that the last false christ known as the AC will say he is Jesus to cause the Apostasy which is Christians forsaking Christ for a false god and that false god saying he is the returned Jesus is a perfect way to create a mass Apostasy. An Islamic AC isn't going to cause the Apostasy.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Reactions: Nancy

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I will write in summary without explaining this extensively. I could write several pages about this, but I will try to write it as short as possible. I warn you in advance: it is very complicated to understand if you do not have the necessary background knowledge.

Many think the Antichrist will be a European or a Jew. But this is wrong. The Antichrist will not be a European or a Jew, he will be a Muslim.

How do I know that the Antichrist will be a Muslim? To find out what the Antichrist will be, we must first know what the kingdom of the Antichrist is. According to Daniel 7:8, the Antichrist will come out of the fourth beast. So, to find out what the Antichrist will be we must know what the kingdom of the fourth beast is. The four beasts are the four kingdoms. The four beasts are another way of describing the four metals of Daniel 2. So the four metals describe the same four kingdoms as the four beasts. These four metals/beasts appear in Revelation 13, but the four beasts are combined into one beast. In Revelation 13, a beast from the sea is described that has the appearance of a lion, bear and leopard and has 7 heads and 10 horns. This beast is the combination of the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, because if you add up the 4 beasts of Daniel 7, you get exactly 7 heads and 10 horns.

The first beast, the lion, has 1 head, the second beast, the bear, has 1 head, the third beast, the leopard, has 4 heads, and the fourth beast has 1 head and 10 horns. So in total, like the beast from the sea of Revelation 13, the 4 beasts have 7 heads and 10 horns, but the 10 horns are all on one head, the seventh head (Daniel 7:7).

Who is the first kingdom, the first beast/metal? Thank God the Bible gives us the answer, the first kingdom is the Neo-Babylonian Empire, see Daniel 2:38, so it is not Mizraim/Egypt as some think. The Bible also identifies for us the kingdom of the fourth head of the third beast. The fourth head of the third beast is logically the sixth head of the beast from Revelation. The four heads of the third beast are four different empires but have the same language, which is why they are all on one beast. The sixth head of the beast from Revelation/the fourth head of the third beast is the Roman Empire, see Revelation 17:10. Five have fallen, the one is there. The one that existed at the time of John was the Roman Empire. Since the Roman Empire is the sixth head, and thus belongs to the third beast, it cannot be the fourth beast, the kingdom of the Antichrist!

Okay, we know that the first empire, the first head of the first beast, the first metal, the gold, is the Neo-Babylonian empire and we know that the sixth empire, the fourth head of the third beast, which belongs to the third metal, the bronze, is the Roman empire.

This is a very big help, because now we can very easily find out which 4 empires ruled between these two empires and conquered Israel. Israel plays an important role here, all empires had to have possessed Israel. The four empires that can be shown to have ruled chronologically between these two empires and conquered Israel were the Achaemenid Empire, the Macedonian Empire, the Ptolemaic Empire and the Seleucid Empire.

In summary:
1. Neo-Babylon (Lion/Gold) /Akkadian
2. Achaemenid (Bear/Silver) /Persian
3. Alexander's Macedonia (Leopard, 1st head/Bronze) /Greek
4. Ptolemaic (Leopard, 2nd head/Bronze) /Greek
5. Seleucid (Leopard, 3rd head/Bronze) /Greek
6. Roman (Leopard, 4th head/Bronze) /Greek

You can see that the three beasts had three different languages. That's why the four heads of the third beast are on the same beast, because they have the same language, the Greek language. Macedonian, Ptolemaic, Seleucid and Roman spoke all Greek. All four also had almost the same culture.

To find out who the 7th kingdom is, we must consider the 2 requirements it must have:

1. it must have destroyed the previous beast. The 1st beast was destroyed by the 2nd beast, the 2nd beast was destroyed by the 3rd beast. So the 4th beast must have destroyed the 3rd beast.
2. it must have conquered Israel after the Romans. All six conquered Israel and that means the 7th must have done so as well.

With these 2 requirements, only 1 candidate remains:

7. Islamic empire (4th beast/iron) /Arabic

Reason: The Islamic Empire was next after the Romans who conquered Israel in 636-638, and destroyed the Roman Empire (the 3rd beast) in 1453.

The Islamic empire disintegrated and divided. Thus, what was prophesied in the Book of Revelation has been fulfilled: "The 7th head will suffer a severe wound" (Rev 13:3). But this is not the end of the 7th head, because Revelation says it will be healed and return:

Conclusion:

The Islamic Caliphate will return with one Ruler/Caliph, and this Ruler will be the Antichrist. The Antichrist and his Kingdom will attack the USA and Israel and destroy them forever. USA/Israel is Babylon the Great, and that's why God will destroy USA/Israel through the Antichrist, see Rev 17:16-17. The whole world will be fascinated by the power of the Caliphate and will convert to Islam.

From which nation exactly will the Antichrist come? I have tried to find out but have not been successful. But I suspect he will be a Turk, an Arab or an Iranian.

Thank you for reading this far. This knowledge was given to me by Jesus Christ. All praise is due to him.
Read how John describes the Antichrist in his epistles he was describing apostate Israel in his days

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I warn you in advance: it is very complicated to understand if you do not have the necessary background knowledge.

Not complicated. You got everything wrong in the first place anyway.

Wrongo. The antichrist is not strictly "European", "Jew", or even "Muslim." He is ANYONE who has denied Jesus Christ. There are MANY out there, not one superhuman based on your erroneous interpreation of "empire", "nation", "beast", "little horn", blah blah blah.

There is it. You are looking for a "nation" where your version of superhuman antichrist is qualified. None of this is confirmed in Scripture but private interpretation. Did I get your attention? :p

Oh? You believe that Christ gave you the knowledge of your false doctrine. Nope, you got it from somewhere else. Repent and surrender to God's Holy Word for HIS interpreation. Not reading into it and pretending to have knowledge from God on this matter. Ouches!

Reactions: ewq1938

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not complicated. You got everything wrong in the first place anyway.

Wrongo. The antichrist is not strictly "European", "Jew", or even "Muslim." He is ANYONE who has denied Jesus Christ. There are MANY out there, not one superhuman based on your erroneous interpreation of "empire", "nation", "beast", "little horn", blah blah blah.

There is it. You are looking for a "nation" where your version of superhuman antichrist is qualified. None of this is confirmed in Scripture but private interpretation. Did I get your attention? :p

Oh? You believe that Christ gave you the knowledge of your false doctrine. Nope, you got it from somewhere else. Repent and surrender to God's Holy Word for HIS interpreation. Not reading into it and pretending to have knowledge from God on this matter. Ouches!
The Holy Spirit gives me Truth also. So don't jump to "Holier than thou" conclusions. I will include a scripture;

John 16:13 - However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

The Anti- Christ is a Muslim. The Holy Spirit has told me and a lot of born again from above Christians the same thing. You should listen.

Cs Lewis -You are a Saint or you Ain't

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read how John describes the Antichrist in his epistles he was describing apostate Israel in his days

An antichrist that is yet to come is obviously not symbolism for apostate Israel.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Many AC's at that time, but one SINGULAR that will come in the future. It's still true today. There are many different kinds of ACs and there still is one that will come.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The anti-christ will be a false messiah to the hard-hearted and blinded Jews; but even as blinded as they are, they would never accept a muslin as their Messiah. As we know, Jesus is their true Messiah to be revealed in season once their eyes and hearts are opened.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP is not Biblical.

The Daniel 11 chapter and linked chapters in the New Testament reveals that the coming "vile person", "little horn", "man of sin", "another beast", pseudo-Christ, "another Jesus", "that Wicked", "dragon", "Satan", will claim to come from the tribe of Judah, the king tribe of Israel.

The coming false Messiah is coming to play The Christ in Jerusalem, not just another pagan king of history, nor a pope.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The anti-christ will be a false messiah to the hard-hearted and blinded Jews; but even as blinded as they are, they would never accept a muslin as their Messiah. As we know, Jesus is their true Messiah to be revealed in season once their eyes and hearts are opened.

People that rejected Christ had their eyes blinded, and when that blindness is removed why would that change the cultural/religious rejection of Jesus? They still have the wrong ideas about who the Messiah will be, and Jesus does not fit their beliefs at all.

You also said the Jews will accept the false Messiah. Doesn't that mean they will accept his mark? How then does unblinding them help at all since they have the mark?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction: the anti-Christ was a Muslim.

The anti-Christ continues to have a Muslim spirit.
The final Antichrist has not arrived on the world scene just yet. It will be a specific individual, Satan himself right here on earth, in plain sight.

But there already are "many antichrists" here working for the Antichrist, doing his work, like Apostles John and Paul said.

And I see you are still... not heeding Christ's WARNINGS of Revelation 22:18-19 about not adding nor taking away from Christ's written Word of Truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People that rejected Christ had their eyes blinded, and when that blindness is removed why would that change the cultural/religious rejection of Jesus? They still have the wrong ideas about who the Messiah will be, and Jesus does not fit their beliefs at all.

You also said the Jews will accept the false Messiah. Doesn't that mean they will accept his mark? How then does unblinding them help at all since they have the mark?
See the end of Zechariah 12, which is about that future time when Jesus comes, and the majority of Jews that God blinded will have their eyes opened, and they will see Messiah (Jesus Christ) for who He is, and will mourn for Him. That of course, is about the Jews that actually love God, and not the "tares" of foreigner pagan Canaanites that crept in long ago, like the scribes and Pharisees that wanted to kill Jesus of Nazareth.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Spirit gives me Truth also. So don't jump to "Holier than thou" conclusions. I will include a scripture;

John 16:13 - However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

The Anti- Christ is a Muslim. The Holy Spirit has told me and a lot of born again from above Christians the same thing. You should listen.

LOL...

It's important to note that the theory of SINGLUAR superhuman antichrist AND being a Muslim, based on speculation, is not supported by Scripture. Therefore, this is not a reliable way to seek the truth. If you do come across someone who you believe fits this description, please let me know.

I won't hold my breath. ;)

Reactions: Davy

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...

It's important to note that the theory of SINGLUAR superhuman antichrist AND being a Muslim, based on speculation, is not supported by Scripture. ;)
That part I put in RED is... supported by Bible Scripture.

Per 1 John 2:18, he said that the brethren there had already heard that "antichrist" (singular) shall come; but that already there were "many antichrists" at work. That is 2 separate antichrist objects, the first is singular, and the second one is plural. And it is simple to understand, it is about The Antichrist (the devil) and his servants the many antichrists, which is what Apostle Paul was pointing to with the "mystery of iniquity" idea in 2 Thess.2.

Lord Jesus pointed to that too, in Matthew 24, but it's a little more difficult to catch. In Matthew 24:4-5 He is pointing to the "many antichrists" already at work idea, plural. But in Matthew 24:23-26 He is pointing to the coming singular Antichrist at the end of the world. The difference between the two examples is the singular Antichrist will have the power to work great signs and wonders that would almost deceive even His very elect. But the 'many' that only claim they are Christ do not have that power.

And Apostle John in Revelation 13:11 forward about the "another beast" is shown about the singular Antichrist too. That singular Antichrist is to work great wonders and even make fire rain down from heaven upon the earth in the sight of men, and that... definitely IS... a supernatural type working!

I'm well aware of some preachers falsely preaching that there is no 'singular' Antichrist individual at all, that there are only the 'many antichrists'. That idea does NOT align with Bible Scripture at all, and is a sign of already having been deceived.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That part I put in RED is... supported by Bible Scripture.

Nope, nope and nope!

The spirits of Devils are the spirit manifestation of antichrist. Spirits from Satan who rule men that they serve Satan, rather than God their creator.

1st John 2:18
  • "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
The spirit of Antichrist had come, and it was to come, and even at that time there were many Antichrists, because that spirit is the spirit of Satan. And that is the spirit that works in men, on earth, that they do his will rather than God's will.

1st John 4:3

• "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
Because the spirit Satan is the spirit of Antichrist, the spirit of the pseudo Christ, the supernatural forces that work within men to disobedience or lawlessness. The spirits of devils drive men to serve Satan as their ruler rather than God. Ultimately there are two spirits whom man can serve. The spirit of God works within the children of His kingdom (not one Elect), and the spirit of Satan works within the children of his kingdom (not one evil man). And these two spirits work within man to war against each other. Therefore the signification of a battle or warfare or struggle.

Ephesians 2:2
  • "Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:"
Do you not understand this? We ALL and EVERY ONE of us once had a spirit of disobedience, to begin with until some of us were born again with Holy Spirit! The rest remain the antichrist because they STILL have the spirit of disobedience! The point is the spirit that works within the man of sin, the man who disobeys God's laws. The man of lawlessness. When we read there are many Antichrists, that illustrates there are many people who have the spirit of Antichrist, and do his bidding. God sees EVERY man with the spirit of Satan as "man of lawlessness." Not one man. So there won't be one supernatural man called "thee" antichrist to fit your flawed doctrine of premillennialism.

I'm well aware of some preachers falsely preaching that there is no 'singular' Antichrist individual at all, that there are only the 'many antichrists'. That idea does NOT align with Bible Scripture at all, and is a sign of already having been deceived.

Unfortunately, it is because you are trying to link the "man of lawlessness" to the "beast", "little horn", "he" of Daniel 9:27 and force it to say that it is about one human man. Big mistake but this is a different subject that I will discuss later. Good night!

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, nope and nope!

The spirits of Devils are the spirit manifestation of antichrist. Spirits from Satan who rule men that they serve Satan, rather than God their creator.

1st John 2:18
  • "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
The spirit of Antichrist had come, and it was to come, and even at that time there were many Antichrists, because that spirit is the spirit of Satan. And that is the spirit that works in men, on earth, that they do his will rather than God's will.
Whatever church system you got that above false idea from, I recommend you RUN, IMMEDIATELY, out of that beth-aven false church system. And you would do well to brush up on English grammar also when reading that.

1 John 2:18 has TWO 'antichrist' objects. The first one is SINGULAR tense. They had already heard that "antichrist" shall come; that is SINGULAR tense about a single Antichrist entity. WHERE did they first hear about that false one coming?? By Christ Himself, in John 12:31 and John 14:30.

The "many antichrists" is the SECOND object in 1 John 2:18. It is about many that only CLAIM to be Jesus Christ. Historically, there have been many of those, even in my era.

That this is the PROPER INTERPRETATION of 1 John 2:18 is proven by Christ's Word in His Olivet discourse about the coming of a particular false one working great signs and wonders they will say is Christ, and also about the many who only claim to be Christ, shown in Matthew 24. Apostle Paul also confirmed this in 2 Thessalonians 2 about the coming of the "man of sin" who is to sit in a rebuilt "temple of God" for the end, proclaiming himself as God. And Apostle John in Revelation 13:11 forward was also shown about this matter concerning the coming "another beast" that is to work those signs, wonders, and rain fire down from heaven to the earth in the sight of men!

Therefore, YOU are pushing FALSE DOCTRINE from the traditions of men, and are NOT to be trusted with God's Word!

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2/3rds will be cut off, and the remaining 1/3rd will go through the fire; this remnant will finally accept Jesus as being their Messiah.

Zechariah 13
[1] In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

[8] And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
[9] And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is incredible how people have come up with all these deceptions to cover the truth. Since the time of the Reformers and even those before them in the early church saw clearly who the Antichrist was and his rise. What is happening to the churches today, are they becoming blind and forgetful of the truth they once saw clearly.
Here is good description of Martin Luther's conviction on this...
"Luther came to think of the pope as the Antichrist because, first, of what the general tradition was about where to find the Antichrist. The Antichrist was someone subverting the Church from within. That was the expectation popularly. And when he saw the papal office and read the histories and saw it subverting the gospel as he understood it, he became convinced that that was the proof that the papal office was the office of the Antichrist, trying to destroy God's church from within.

The pope claimed to be Christ's representative on earth. Luther became convinced that the pope was the devil's representative on earth. And that took graphic form very early in the Reformation ... with one of the most effective pieces of propaganda in the early Reformation: a series of 26 woodcuts that juxtaposed some action in Christ's life with something in the papacy. Christ carrying his cross to be crucified; the pope being carried in his throne on the backs of people ... . Christ washing the feet of the disciples; the pope having his feet kissed. And over and over again, scenes from Christ's life juxtaposed with scenes from the papacy. ... Christ was always humble and serving; the papacy, the pope was always lordly and [lording] over others. Christ is Christ; the pope is Antichrist.

At the end of his life, Martin Luther decided he had to issue his final testament against all the enemies of the gospel. And he published treatises, he encouraged people, but words were not sufficient. He also had to use images. And so he asked his friend, the painter Lucas Cranach, to do a series of woodcuts, and Luther wrote the verses for them. And these woodcuts were designed to show as graphically as possible, to those who could read and those who couldn't, what Luther thought of the papacy. So for example, there's a woodcut which shows the pope on his throne and peasants with their tongues out, their trousers down, farting in the pope's face. Another one shows the pope riding an ass, holding a pile of dung in his hands, saying "The pope is offering a counsel." And another that shows the German emperor lying on the ground with the pope with his foot on the emperor's neck, which shows, once again graphically, Luther's belief that the papacy was trying to control secular authority throughout the world. These were all actions of the Antichrist, and Luther wanted to make it clear what he thought of the pope".... Apocalypticism Explained | Apocalypse! FRONTLINE | PBS

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a list I came across of Pre-Reformation and Reformers Interpretations:

Date Name Reference Interpretation

c. 1310 Dante Alighieri
Rev. 17 Harlot=Roman Church

c. 1331 Michael of Cesena
Rev. 17 Harlot/Antichrist=Roman Church, Pope

c. 1345 Johannes de Rupescissa
Antichrist, Rev. 17 Babylon, Rev. 17 Harlot=Pope/Roman church

c. 1350 Francesco Petrarch
Rev. 17 Harlot=Papal Court

c. 1367 John Milicz
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Man of Sin=Papacy

c. 1379 John Wycliffe
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn. Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot=Pope/Papacy

c. 1388 Matthias of Janow
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Man of Sin. Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon=Hierarchy/Papacy

c. 1390 John Purvey
Antichrist, Rev. 13 666, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

c. 1393 Walter Brute
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin=Papacy/Bishop of Rome/Papacy

c. 1412 John Huss
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

c. 1497 Girolamo Savonarola
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

Reformation Era Interpretations:

1522 Martin Luther
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1543 Philipp Melanchthon
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1545 Andreas Osiander
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1554 Nicolaus von Amsdorf
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1558 Johann Funck
Antichrist, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1560 Virgil Solis
Antichrist, Little Horn, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1570 Georg Nigrinus
Antichrist= Pope

1572 David Chytraeus
Antichrist, Little Horn, Man of Sin= Papacy

1530 Johann Oecolampadius
Antichrist, Little Horn=Papacy

1557 Heinrich Bullinger
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1550 William Tyndale
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1545 George Joys
Antichrist, Little Horn=Papacy

1554 Nicholas Ridley
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Rev. 17 Harlot. Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1553 Hugh Latimer
Antichrist=Papacy

1582 Thomas Cranmer
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

1550 John Bale
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1562 John Jewel
Antichrist, Abomination of Desolation, Little Horn, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast=Papacy

1587 John Foxe
Antichrist, Man of Sin=Bishop of Rome

1563 Anglican Formulas
Antichrist=Papacy

1547 John Knox
Antichrist, Little Horn=Church of Rome/Papacy

1593 John Napier
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 13 1st Beast, Rev. 17 Harlot, Rev. 17 Babylon
Rev. 17 Beast =Pope/Papacy/Latin Empire

1614 Thomas Brightman
Rev. 17 Babylon=Pope/Papacy

1618 David Pareus
Antichrist, Man of Sin, Rev. 17 Harlot
Rev. 17 Beast=Pope/Papacy

Sir Isaac Newton
Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy

John Wesley
Man of Sin. Rev. 17 Harlot. Rev. 17 Babylon=Papacy also Antichrist

It appears that many today dont want the truth, they want to follow deception and twist and turn what history shows us, and the valuable teaching of the the many who gave their lives and stood on the truth. The itching ears are rising up...

2 Timothy 4

3For the time will come when men will not tolerate sound doctrine, but with itching ears they will gather around themselves teachers to suit their own desires. 4So they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

'Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.'