The AoD In Daniel Was Fulfilled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you didnt.
I will take that as you have no clue what you are talking about and have norhing to add.
No...that would just mean you don't know what I am talking about. Proof of sleep.

Anyone [awake] who wants to see my answer can go back and read it.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 15:1-5 KJV
[1] Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? [2] He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. [3] He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour. [4] In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. [5] He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Tecarta BibleMaybe more time should be focused on, do I love my neighbor, because this is who abides??

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you seem to be forgetting is that UNBELIEVING JEWS are going to have the third temple built. And because it will become Satan's seat for 3 1/2 years it must be destroyed before the true temple of Ezekiel is built. It will be ABOMINABLE to God therefore it cannot be acceptable to God.

As to your contention that the prophecy of Ezekiel is NOT under the New Covenant, that is totally in error. Please study this prophecy carefully from the beginning to the end. Here is proof that everything in Ezekiel is under the New Covenant (even though God will have a temple and priests and Levites in Israel). We simply do not know how God will reconcile this with the New Covenant.

EZEKIEL 36 -- I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do
them.

EZEKIEL 37 -- GOD'S TABERNACLE AND SANCTUARY TO BE BUILT UNDER THE EVERLASTING COVENANT

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Please note these words carefully: ...and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
This is God saying that He will personally set His sanctuary in the midst of redeemed and restored (saved) Israel.
YES! Jesus is God the Father's Sanctuary! He came right in the midst of the Jews. Aside from the waiting remnant, like Simeon waiting for "the Promise come", the majority rejected Him. Luke 2:25-38.
Jesus was/is the temple of God "made without hands". John 2:19-22

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 15:1-5 KJV
[1] Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? [2] He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. [3] He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour. [4] In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not. [5] He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.

Tecarta BibleMaybe more time should be focused on, do I love my neighbor, because this is who abides??

Psalm 24[1] The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
[2] For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
[3] Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
[4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
[5] He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Matthew 24[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
>^ (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 24[1] The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
[2] For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
[3] Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
[4] He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
[5] He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Matthew 24[15] When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
>^ (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Oh wow! Thanks for sharing, never caught that.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one fits that description.
Amen!
Psalm 24 is not a challenge for US to do, but rather a prophetic declaration of Jesus to come (the Promise), and WHAT He WILL do, of which was DONE (finished), as outlined in the 70 weeks of Daniel 9:24.