The Army Of The Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol! You guys are funny. I didn't think I should've mentioned that once I decided to show my love to God by service, the first thing I did at the church was wash dishes. Lol
I remember so well, the day I was doing dishes at home. My wife had always wanted me to pre-rinse better. Me, I just wanted to splash them under the water, and let the machine do the rest.

It wasn't an easy day. Some of my days can be very physically and mentally challenging. But I knew God would give me strength, and I asked that He would enable me to serve with the strength He provides. And to my surprise, I immediately and happily started actually rinsing the dishes.

I've never forgotten that!

The one who serves in the strength God gives.

Much love!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I remember so well, the day I was doing dishes at home. My wife had always wanted me to pre-rinse better. Me, I just wanted to splash them under the water, and let the machine do the rest.

It wasn't an easy day. Some of my days can be very physically and mentally challenging. But I knew God would give me strength, and I asked that He would enable me to serve with the strength He provides. And to my surprise, I immediately and happily started actually rinsing the dishes.

Much love!
Amen, bro!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Next time you could tell them to *SKIP THE DISHES*.:p
After a few times, I was asked to leave the dishes for the dishwasher. As far as feeling challenged goes, I feel you man. It doesn't matter whether one is a preacher or a sweeper, the blessing is in serving. Just as well, I was getting dishpan hands anyway. Lol Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NOPE.... (smile)... he who is in us is great than any in the world. you might want to confess HIM, more often... ;) "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."f Romans 8:5

PICJAG.

YEPPERS!!! LOL!
It's the spirit you lead in that gives you away. Are you aware of that?
People with vision are a threat to you as they will expose you. As well as those who correctly discern spirits.
Your performances seem to me to be for the benefit of those watching.
There is a shaking coming.
You are very religious.
You teach your religion to the Lord's infants, hence cripple their spiritual growth.
Your pride is showing.
You twist the word for your own benefit.
You are a white-washed wall and the Lord is sending His storm to knock it down.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 cor. 1:21
Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is G_D..

Many times?...test everything by The Word of The Lord :)
If you didn't test everything, I'd suggest you did. No worry, I got where you were coming from.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"And with every stroke of the rod of punishment that the Lord brings down on them, the tambourines and lyres will sound as He battles with weapons brandished." Isaiah 30:32 Berean Study Bible

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
VERY good symbolism. Represents that you would eventually die to self through the sword of God. I came out of the same kind of past, and in some areas it has taken me until the age of 56 to die to things Satan implanted in me long ago when I was still a teenager. But so be it. Better late than never. Dying to self is no easy or pleasant matter.

And this is how He will do it right here. Godly sorrow has a way of burning away that which is not of Him.

Then I have a suggestion: Pray to Him for the opportunity to minister and lead young people again. The army is going to be built out of precisely such people. Those who have been through the most Hell are those who will give themselves to God the most, knowing that there is nothing in the world worth going back to and that the real answer is only in Christ. When you save a child you are training a soldier that could fight on for many decades after you have gone. You have the experience, you have the know how, you have the desire, and the love for God. Maybe it's not just for kids that you can serve again; maybe it's in another church. But whatever it is, 62 is not that old, and nothing in the eyes of God when you consider how desperately true servants of God are needed these days.

Not gonna meddle in your business, but pray to the Lord about it. The visions you have had were strong ones; ones applying to those worthy of being greatly used.

One other note: In your vision, you are seen (among many) as a soldier riding a horse. In visions and dreams, horses often represents movements, i.e. great moves of God. Again, you are not too old to do such a thing before your life is over. But it will start with prayer, and tons of it.

God bless, and it was nice getting to talk to you. I hope you visit this forum as often as you need to, and if there is anything I can do, please feel free to send me a conversation.

Your friend in Christ,
- C
Hi. I'm finding one of the things I like most about a forum is going back and reading old posts. The Lord has a way of leading one to what they need, like here. A little bit of encouragement goes a long way. Shalom.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
An elder put me forward to run a church youth group. couldn’t stand their behaviour. impossible to teach them about The Lord, because they wanted games...Anointed? Was my elder wrong? Was It deception? Pride?

It wasn’t personal, and you don’t have to prove yourself...
I test everything/one these days. :) numbers 6:24-26✝️
Lol Been there, done it, got the scars to prove it. Lol

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ron Coates,

Saturate yourself in scripture and prayer.

14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Much love!
Just like our servant King!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok, so I state my belief that humility is not thinking of yourself, which by the way is what I see of Christ and His Apostles, and you in turn reply with apologetics for your anointing?
His anointing. My understanding of the word humility is "knowing who I am and who I am not." Being transparent, being real, being genuine. Not performing. And not being motivated by ambitious pride and greed. AKA self.
I say what I believe God is telling me. Peace.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I had the vision, I hadn't talked to God in years, I hardly knew him. I got saved when I was 14. When I first heard John 3:16, I had my first vision, though I didn't know what it was at the time. As I stood there listening, I saw somewhere else. It was like a curtain was in front of me, like a Jewish prayer shawl. A hand holding a sword burst through the curtain and plunged it into my belly. As this happened, I knew it was true. I burst into tears and repeated the sinner's prayer.

This truly was an excellent vision. It is not the first time I have seen this imagery. You might be blessed to read another vision where I have seen it before. The whole thing is good, but the following is an excerpt from WAR AND GLORY by Rick Joyner. It's about when the Lord finally builds His true church on the ruins of the old thru those who are finally willing to die to themselves.

The Cemetery

When each ship arrived, the people on it were led straight to the Lord. He looked into the eyes of each one and said, "If you trust Me you will die for Me." When each said, "I will die for You," the Lord immediately thrust His sword right through his heart. This caused very real pain in each one. To those who tried to avoid the sword it was obviously even more painful. To those who relaxed it did not seem to hurt as much.

These were then taken to a cemetery with the word "Obscurity" written over the gate. I felt compelled to follow them. Those who had been stabbed were checked to see that they were really dead before they were buried. Some clung to life for a long time, and were laid off to one side. Quickly, those who were buried began to arise as lights just like those who had survived the storm. I noticed that they were not staying in their tombs the same length of time. Some of these arose before those who were clinging to life were even buried.

When I first looked at this cemetery it looked like a dreadful place and I did not think that it belonged at all on this now glorious island. As I left the cemetery I turned to look back at it and it looked beautiful. I could not figure out what was different. Then one of the workers said to me knowingly, "The cemetery has not changed—you have."

I then looked at the building and it was even more glorious than I had remembered. I looked at the island and felt the same way—it had become much more beautiful. I remembered the Scripture, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones" (Psalm 116:15). The worker, who was still looking at me, then said, "You have not died yet, but were changed just by being close to those who have. When you die you will see even more glory."

This statement was offensive to me because I felt that I had been standing closer to the Lord than anyone, and He seemed to be particularly interested in sharing His thoughts with me. Even so, deep down inside I knew that there was truth to what he had said.

Those who were emerging as lights from the cemetery were each being led to his own place in the building, which would have his name on it. Some joined the walls, others joined the pillars, some became windows or doors. They remained people even after they became a part of the building. As they gradually settled into their own places their lights began to shine brighter than ever, significantly increasing the light of the whole building.

The full vision can be read here:
http://64.71.77.248/the_harvest/the-harvest-v2.pdf

God bless

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This truly was an excellent vision. It is not the first time I have seen this imagery. You might be blessed to read another vision where I have seen it before. The whole thing is good, but the following is an excerpt from WAR AND GLORY by Rick Joyner. It's about when the Lord finally builds His true church on the ruins of the old thru those who are finally willing to die to themselves.

The Cemetery

When each ship arrived, the people on it were led straight to the Lord. He looked into the eyes of each one and said, "If you trust Me you will die for Me." When each said, "I will die for You," the Lord immediately thrust His sword right through his heart. This caused very real pain in each one. To those who tried to avoid the sword it was obviously even more painful. To those who relaxed it did not seem to hurt as much.

These were then taken to a cemetery with the word "Obscurity" written over the gate. I felt compelled to follow them. Those who had been stabbed were checked to see that they were really dead before they were buried. Some clung to life for a long time, and were laid off to one side. Quickly, those who were buried began to arise as lights just like those who had survived the storm. I noticed that they were not staying in their tombs the same length of time. Some of these arose before those who were clinging to life were even buried.

When I first looked at this cemetery it looked like a dreadful place and I did not think that it belonged at all on this now glorious island. As I left the cemetery I turned to look back at it and it looked beautiful. I could not figure out what was different. Then one of the workers said to me knowingly, "The cemetery has not changed—you have."

I then looked at the building and it was even more glorious than I had remembered. I looked at the island and felt the same way—it had become much more beautiful. I remembered the Scripture, "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones" (Psalm 116:15). The worker, who was still looking at me, then said, "You have not died yet, but were changed just by being close to those who have. When you die you will see even more glory."

This statement was offensive to me because I felt that I had been standing closer to the Lord than anyone, and He seemed to be particularly interested in sharing His thoughts with me. Even so, deep down inside I knew that there was truth to what he had said.

Those who were emerging as lights from the cemetery were each being led to his own place in the building, which would have his name on it. Some joined the walls, others joined the pillars, some became windows or doors. They remained people even after they became a part of the building. As they gradually settled into their own places their lights began to shine brighter than ever, significantly increasing the light of the whole building.

The full vision can be read here:
http://64.71.77.248/the_harvest/the-harvest-v2.pdf

God bless
Hi. The first Christian book, besides the bible, that I ever bought was The Harvest. I was at my first-ever Vineyard conference. There was a book table and there was one copy of The Harvest on it. It was reduced to $5.00. Since I could afford it, I bought it.
It was the first time I'd ever read anything like it. I bought it in 95 and still have it.
I used to read everything he put out but at some point, I lost track of Rick and pretty much everything else. I was in my Rip Van Winkle stage. Lol Set apart, yeah. Hidden away was more like it. But I was never alone, even when I tried to convince God I was. Silly, eh?
Reading it here was like having it open up to me. Yep, that's how it is.
Rick was right. Going into this seemed to me like the ugliest thing I'd ever seen. Scary too! I look back on it with different eyes. Being free from self is one of the greatest gifts the Lord has ever given me, in fact, I know Him more than I ever have.
Just one more masterpiece from the Lord of beauty.
I've learned that one may have the most intense experiences with the Lord but it is only the daily cross that sanctifies the soul. Yes, this is only possible because of Yeshua's atonement.
Being in the beauty of the Lord, without thinking about it, calmed me down and didn't show me anything except beauty. I was shocked when during worship one Sunday, as I was feeling so clean in His presence, He showed me my heart. It was black!
At the time it made no sense to me. I knew the scriptures that appeared to say I was a new creation, the old was gone and all things were made new. I didn't realize the latter wasn't an instant event. I thought Jeremiah 17:9 referred to a time before Christ.
Justified - past event. Sanctified - current event. Glorified - future event. What an awesome God we serve! Shalom.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
During the first week of January 1989, I went to visit a woman I'd just met at a New Year's Eve party. I knocked on her door and she let me in. She said I could sit at her dining room table while she got us some drinks.
As I sat, I saw a bible sitting on the table in front of me. I flipped it open and started to read. I hadn't touched a Bible in years. As I sat there, I watched as the letters from the page jumped up in front of me and I was instantly under a clear, star-filled night with the moon shining bright.
I sensed someone was standing to my right, but I couldn't look.
My gaze was directed out in front of me. About a few hundred yards from me was the leading edge of a large cloud bank. On it was the front line of an army on horseback that stretched to the horizon.
My gaze was directed several lines back. I saw soldiers on horseback and they were holding weapons.
My gaze was directed to the front line. I saw soldiers that were holding musical instruments instead of weapons.
My gaze was directed to an individual rider. I saw it was me. I was instantly back in my friend's dining room.
I've come to understand that this event is to remove all evil from the Earth at some time in the future. I believe that Jude: Vv. 14 & 15 describes this event. Beyond that, I don't know. Any thoughts?

God is obviously giving you a prophetic revelation through a vision of present and future events. Were you or are you a believer? because it appears that some time in your past, God has called you for a specific purpose. Do you play musical instruments? Are you are worshipper? because Spiritual Warfare is not just about prayer. It involves having a worship heart. I see that he has called you as part of the army of Christ in the area of prayer and worship. What a significant call you have on your life. May God bless you and draw you closer to him in the days ahead. PS:

The army of God is one family from the heavenlies and also from the children of God on earth.

Reactions: Truman