The Army Of The Lord

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can debate it but start your own thread. The testimony forum is not for debating....if we allowed everyone to debate a members testimony then it would cause many to shy away from sharing what God has done in their lives. This is one of those forums that is protected from debates....same as the prayer forum, and the praise forum.
I do not always notice what forum is what. When I click on new posts, I go to it.
I have no need to debate it, just was questioning it as it does not line up with scripture.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've come to understand that this event is to remove all evil from upon the Earth at some time in the future.
Yes. That is indeed God's plan for the earth. Jude 1:14,15 is about the Second Coming of Christ and its aftermath, but eventually the earth and atmospheric heaven will be supernaturally burned up and the New Heavens and the New Earth will be established. "Wherein dwelleth righteousness" means that there will be no more sin and evil upon this earth.

As to the army of the Lord, make that plural since it includes both the saints and the angels, who accompany Christ as His Second Coming.

And the armies which were in Heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev 19:14)

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hard to prove a testimony of a dream/vision....got any suggestions?
I'd ask Holy Spirit to show me, and if not, I'd leave it in His hands.
As far as our 2 friends are concerned, it may be good to pray for them in order to keep my heart right. Ask the Lord for discernment.
These 2 brothers have religious spirits and are tortured by them. They (evil spirits) have access due to footholds that grant them legal access. Things we're all confronted with.
The Jezebel spirit is known for imitating the Holy Spirit. I've been deceived by that one too. Are there undealt with ancestral curses? Even though one isn't the ancestor who sinned, if it's 3 or 4 generations away, God still says, "No repentance, no forgiveness."
I'm not talking justification here. This is a sanctification matter. I can lay this out later. When I dealt with this on both sides of my family, I received an immediate and refreshing release from it. On both sides.
I shouldn't get annoyed because I only dealt with these things after I refused to fall on the Rock and needed the Rock to fall on me and grind me to dust. Not a good plan.
All the good I have has been an undeserved gift from God. I do believe that we all stand on even ground before God.
Any occult involvement, however small, such as reading the horoscope, is a sure open door for the enemy. It is also disobedience to God. "Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft."
After seeking God's will on the matter, pray, and perhaps war on their behalf. An old pastor of mine once told me that religious people are the hardest to reach. I know, I used to be one of them.
Hard, but not impossible. It took God some time to free me from this trap of the enemy. This is why teachers are dealt with extra rigorousness. It is the age-old battle of truth versus lies. When all else fails, forgive, bless, love. Our battle, after all, is not with them. Shalom.
I want to speak to 101G and Anthony. I would like to ask you to forgive me for what I've accused you of, truth without love, which is the letter of the law, which kills. We are all called to better than this.
If I had all I went through laid out in front of me, I don't know, maybe I could have avoided much suffering. I can see this because God has taken the same log out of my eyes.
God is faithful and will eventually deal with you on this. Because He loves you just the way you are, but too much to leave you there.
I also want to confess to you that since God did all this in me, I relapsed using needles for 5 months. So you are truly looking at a sinner saved by grace alone. Otherwise, I'd be doomed and most likely dead by now.
I implore both of you to take this before our God. Having said this, I sense I have a little more love in my heart.
One of my biggest challenges is that I don't love myself as I should. You can't give what you don't have. Even God says to love your enemy as you love yourself.
I am still a work in progress. I'd like to end this by giving all the glory to God, as is fitting. Remember, "the truth will make you miserable, and then it will set you free." Shalom. Thank you, Jesus. Amen, amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes. That is indeed God's plan for the earth. Jude 1:14,15 is about the Second Coming of Christ and its aftermath, but eventually the earth and atmospheric heaven will be supernaturally burned up and the New Heavens and the New Earth will be established. "Wherein dwelleth righteousness" means that there will be no more sin and evil upon this earth.

As to the army of the Lord, make that plural since it includes both the saints and the angels, who accompany Christ as His Second Coming.

And the armies which were in Heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. (Rev 19:14)

Hello, fellow Canuck. You make some excellent points. Shalom.

Reactions: Enoch111

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron Coates,

Saturate yourself in scripture and prayer.

14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.

15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.

16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

With a name like that, I assume you are aware of 1 Enoch ch. 1 v. 9, or in another translation, ch. 2 v. 1.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yeah, I did it for Wikitree for awhile. I also have a family tree that goes back to Normandy in the 1500's. My Wikitree work confirmed it back to 1772. My last name came from Normandy and before the 1500's, my ancestors came from Scandinavia. I toyed with the possibility that they were Vikings, and then a few weeks ago I watched a documentary that confirmed it. I've never heard of anyone I knew personally that were descended from them. Too much.
ah, so

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I have a question that you may be able to help me with. I was part-way through writing a post yesterday, when I had to leave the site for a bit. When I came back, I realized that I'd forgotten where it was and I can't find it. Can you help?
if you can recall a previous post in that thread maybe? Assuming that your part-post was long enough to auto-save, which is frequent here. Another method is, if you can recall whom you were replying to? Goto their "recent posts" and find that post again

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Hard to prove a testimony of a dream/vision....got any suggestions?
oh, i didnt mean that, but the "anointed" part via self-profession; i actually kinda liked the vision part tbh, most of it anyway. But see, we are dealing with one who puts value in genealogies...so, what was the point iyo of the visions described?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
With a name like that, I assume you are aware of 1 Enoch ch. 1 v. 9, or in another translation, ch. 2 v. 1.
It is truly amazing that Enoch -- the 7th from Adam -- prophesied about the Second Coming of Christ. It is also amazing that Enoch experienced the Rapture, as a precursor to the Rapture of the Church.

By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God. (Heb 11:5)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
if you can recall a previous post in that thread maybe? Assuming that your part-post was long enough to auto-save, which is frequent here. Another method is, if you can recall whom you were replying to? Goto their "recent posts" and find that post again
Thanks, my post had to do with salvation, so I'll start there.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not always notice what forum is what. When I click on new posts, I go to it.
I have no need to debate it, just was questioning it as it does not line up with scripture.
You mean it does not line up with your interpretation of scripture. It is my opinion that for the most part, the church (not it's real name) is a cesspool of heresy. But that's just how I see it. I don't like the flawed KJV, but why bring it up? I would like it if we could agree to disagree. Peace.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Ron Coates,

You mean it does not line up with your interpretation of scripture.
It is my opinion that for the most part, the church (not it's real name) is a cesspool of heresy. But that's just how I see it. I don't like the flawed KJV, but why bring it up? I would like it if we could agree to disagree. Peace.

Jesus loved the Church and gave himself for it;
he does not think of it as a cesspool, but it is the object of His eternal love

Acts28:
27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Paul instructed them to study scripture, not wait on strange dreams.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Thanks, my post had to do with salvation, so I'll start there.
i guess another way would be to just comb through every likely thread and look at the reply window on bottom for an auto-saved reply, using your avatar to guide you to which threads are possible. might be the quickest

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd ask Holy Spirit to show me, and if not, I'd leave it in His hands. - As far as our 2 friends are concerned, it may be good to pray for them in order to keep my heart right. Ask the Lord for discernment. These 2 brothers have religious spirits and are tortured by them. They (evil spirits) have access due to footholds that grant them legal access. The Jezebel spirit is known for imitating the Holy Spirit. I've been deceived by that one too. Are there undealt with ancestral curses? Even though one isn't the ancestor who sinned, if it's 3 or 4 generations away, God still says, "No repentance, no forgiveness." I'm not talking justification here. This is a sanctification matter. I can lay this out later. When I dealt with this on both sides of my family, I received immediate and refreshing release from it. From both sides. I shouldn't get annoyed because I only dealt with these things after I refused to fall on the Rock and needed the Rock to fall on me and grind me to dust. Not a good plan. All the good I have has been an undeserved gift from God. I do believe that we all stand on even ground before God. Any occult involvement, however small, such as reading the horoscope, is a sure open door for the enemy. It is also disobedience to God. "Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft." After seeking God's will on the matter, pray and perhaps war on their behalf. An old pastor of mine once told me that religious people are the hardest to reach. I know, I used to be one of them. Hard, but not impossible. It took God some time to free me from this trap of the enemy. This is why teachers are dealt with extra rigorousness. It is the age-old battle of truth versus lies. When all else fails, forgive, bless, love. Our battle, after all, is not with them. Shalom. I want to speak to 101G and Anthony. I would like to ask you to forgive me for what I've accused you of, truth without love, which is the letter of the law, which kills. We are all called to better than this. If I had all this laid out before me, I don't know, maybe I could have avoided much suffering. I can see this because God has taken the same log out of my eyes. God is faithful and will eventually deal with you on this. Because He loves you just the way you are, but too much to leave you there. I also want to confess to you that since God did all this in me, I relapsed using needles for 5 months. So you are truly looking at a sinner saved by grace alone. Otherwise, I'd be doomed and most likely dead by now. I implore both of you to take this before our God. Having said this, I sense I have a little more love in my heart. One of my biggest challenges is that I don't love myself as I should. You can't give what you don't have. Even God says to love your enemy as you love yourself. I am still a work in progress. I'd like to end this by giving all the glory to God, as is fitting. Remember, "the truth will make you miserable, and then it will set you free." Shalom. Thank you, Jesus. Amen, amen.
The question was meant as a challenge for @bbyrd009. But thanks for the reply....it is what we should do.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dunno, test everything was not written for nothing i guess. We decry "doubting Thomas" but we forget that he was under explicit instructions from Jesus to do just that! Ppl who are anointed dont go around saying they are anointed i guess, commending themselves to each other
Very true, humility is not thinking of yourself.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Very true, humility is not thinking of yourself.
Hi. If I was promoting myself, that would be a problem. The anointing comes from God. I learned about leading worship because the anointing taught me.
I never learned not to talk about it. In fact, I talk about what God has done with me so far because it brings glory to Him. I know He is listening. I believe it pleases Him.
And it freshens the living water in me. Which allows me and those around me to drink fresh water. I have often referred to myself as a tap.
I've written songs, inspired by Him, that are about things He's done with me. These are always the most anointed and will touch wounded hearts that hear.
He once told me, "What I am doing in you, I will do through you." I am now learning to use the vocal gifts He has given me (proclamation and prophetic utterance).
Pride and unbelief are opposite sides of the same coin. As well as being the 2 cardinal sins upon which satan leads man to build walls in his heart.
Yahweh will send storms to knock them down. Ezekiel 13. Also see: "The Divine Plumbline, by Doctor Bruce Thompson, University Of The Nations."
God will bring the plumb line of His word alongside these man-made walls to show how out of plumb they are.
Scripture calls this condition the stony heart, which God says He will replace with a heart of flesh if we allow Him to.
If these walls come down, it will cause mental illness, as is what the Pink Floyd movie, "The Wall" is about. God alone can restore one to mental health.
I know this sounds harsh because it is. This experience has taught me to say, "I'd rather be slapped with the truth than to be kissed with a lie."
If you still think I'm highlighting myself, then we have a differing of opinions. We can both agree to disagree without being disagreeable.
"When I am old, do not forget me, until I have declared your power to the next generation. Your might to all who will come." Psalm 71:18b Shalom.

Last edited by a moderator: