The Bible Does Not Condone Racism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 28, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
340395_bb98320ff022a53d19fe4b923540fc45.png

Reactions: GodsBeloved11

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
where are the verses that say this?
"These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment." Prov 24:23

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Acts 10:34

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Where is the "still small voice" within that we cannot know without any Bible verse that racism is wrong? Do Christians need a Bible verse to know what is good or evil? The Bible is nice to have, but it is unnecessary. The law is written upon our hearts. In the case of racism, do not seek for the answer in the Bible - seek the answer within. If you cannot find the answer within, then you will distort anything written in the Bible to fit your preconceived notions about racism.
Well said. God is not racist and has family from all races and walks of life.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Bible Does Not Condone Racism
That should say "The Bible does not condone racism -- whether white, black, brown, red, or yellow".

What people need to understand is that racism and the race card is being used by the enemies of America to destroy it from within. And it is now black racism which has come to the fore, but it is not being condemned.

Every race (or ethnic group) practices racism. And strangely enough black on black crime gets little or no attention, since it does not suit the Leftist narrative. But the city of Chicago is a prime example of black on black racism.

The Chinese animosity towards the West (and particularly America) is based upon yellow racism. The Chinese have long regarded Westerners as uncouth barbarians who are also essentially stupid. And the Wuhan virus pandemic has confirmed their belief.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a DOMESTIC TERRORIST GROUP funded by an evil white billionaire who wishes to destroy America. It is a Marxist/Communist/Anarchist movement using the race card to increase racial tensions while destroying the cities and fabric of America. It works hand-in-hand with Antifa, a Fascist organization which fools the public by calling itself "Antifa" (or Anti Fascist).

Getting back to the OP, it appears to be a plea to condone ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MIGRANT INVASION. God does not condone lawlessness, but that is exactly what migrant invasion is. And minorities (blacks) have been getting more than equal justice. Affirmative Action has ensured that.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the "still small voice" within that we cannot know without any Bible verse that racism is wrong? Do Christians need a Bible verse to know what is good or evil? The Bible is nice to have, but it is unnecessary. The law is written upon our hearts. In the case of racism, do not seek for the answer in the Bible - seek the answer within. If you cannot find the answer within, then you will distort anything written in the Bible to fit your preconceived notions about racism.

what matters here isn't what makes sense in your judgement, we all hear what the TV tells you (your still small voice shouting at you over and over until you believe and trust what it says) what is right and wrong. what matters is the OP made a statement in reference to the bible and what it says and I asked for where it says that.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ." (Gal. 3:28). Whom do we identify with? Do we consider ourselves to be citizens of Earth? Are we Americans first and Christians as an after thought? Do we identify with our 'whiteness'? Is it more significant that we are male or Christian? All of these divisions are true of our former life without Christ. I am not an Earthling; I am a citizen of Heaven. I am not an American, I merely reside in the country that is today called America. I am not a white man, I am a new birth with no racial identification. I am not even a man, but I was merely selected by God to be placed in a male body. Do not consider yourself male or female, but you are now "one" in Christ. In our flesh we were "formerly gentiles", but now we are "one in place of the two", "killing the dividing wall of hostility" (Eph. 2:11-20).

all that is a warm and fuzzy world peace and love and utopian view or interpretation of scripture, but the text is not addressing race, or more to the subject racism. its simply saying you are God's first if you are God's. racism is a world view and philosophy as well as anti-racism. and though one should still treat others as they would be treated, even in the Kingdom of God its a us and them scenario, because one is ether sanctified (separated) in Christ or not. that don't be a threat is for the wellbeing of the Gospel in the world. when that time is over warm and fuzzy will not be how God will treat all of those you might care about in the world.

also if there be no racism in your view then why are there races. if there be no separation then why is there sanctification? just because you want to be happy with everyone doesn't mean anyone else has to be happy and tolerant of and with everyone.

also your accusing people that don't agree with you, or your political and or your social views that are worldly in the first place. and condemning them using you interpretation of scripture.

I do believe there were those who did the very same thing to Jesus.

Last edited:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot hold such an immoral view. The prostitute should be flailed? The tax collector should be tarred and feathered? The queers should be shunned like lepers? Any modern Christian who divides themselves from such people are not following the narrow way! There is no 'us vs. them' in Christ. Only those who preach a false gospel teach that divisions in Christ are godly.

I didn't us verses them did I? see, you interpret things to fit your judgement which is worldly, and see only what you think, which is narrow minded or tunnel vision. and to set you strait there is no such thing as a "modern" follower in Christ. the faith has been the same snice the garden, there is no modern version of believing and trusting the Word of God. only more fulfillment and revelation of the Word of God.

it seems you mince Christian terminology with worldly self-righteousness and call it modern Christianity.

so should one separate one's self from such?

Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 
Rom 1:26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 
Rom 1:27  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. 
Rom 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 
Rom 1:29  Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 
Rom 1:30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 
Rom 1:31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 
Rom 1:32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. 

yes, very much so,

ob 1:1  There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed (deliberately avoid; abstain from.) evil. 

and rest assured in your example of what a modern Christian should be:

Lev 20:13  If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. 

its not what the faithful are.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What people need to understand is that racism and the race card is being used by the enemies of America to destroy it from within. And it is now black racism which has come to the fore, but it is not being condemned.
I thought all of us were humans...children of Adam....all of the same race. Are there other races? nahhhh

When I've been in the sun for a while I change skin colour.....from white or let's say 'pink' to red to brown.....at times I've had the colour of a coffee bean (thank God for aloe vera)....then I'll fade again.....you could call me a has bean, ahhhh, I mean been. Life gets tough trying to sort out where I fit. Some mornings I look in the mirror and wonder where that asian came from.....or was it that I slept on the wrong side :)
Maybe I'm a chameleon? .....is that a different race?

As far as internal destruction goes, somebody must have planted those seeds in me while I was asleep.......ten years ago, at least according to the pictures of myself, I looked somewhat different and ten years back from then different again. Seems as the years go backwards I get better looking.....maybe I'm delusional? but as I go forwards, God help me, the enemy must be inside..... and in twenty years time all my glory will be blown away with all those beans.

Strange hey?.....I look forward to it. I read that I'm going to get a make over (I'm yet to decide whether I want to be 20 or 25) with the ability to defy gravity when my friend comes to pick me up and what's more, all those temptations which appear so delicious at different times.....and knock the stuffing out of me won't appear delicious or be there anymore. I can't think of a better deal......Who knows, I might even get to visit different races in God's vast Creation.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

How very white of you.... HAHA. You deny/downgrade the reality of racism... but promote covid conspiracies. Oh my!!!

I did say I was going to avoid threads you were making comments on... however... your above statement of people "playing the race card" needs to be called out and corrected.

Racism is REAL... there is no card to be played. IF a certain GROUP appears to be profiting off the issue.... they are NOT playing a card... they are simply taking advantage of... How sad that you cannot separate the two issues properly.

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

For through the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think more highly of himself than he ought to think; but to think so as to have sound judgement, as God has allotted to each a measure of faith.
~Romans 12:2-3

Last edited by a moderator: