The Biden Plan: Fake Incompetence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, concerning your op and thread , I think it would be safe to say that, whatever you’re told, automatically assume the exact opposite is what will happen and that the exact opposite is the goal. And even if you turn out to be wrong, assuming the exact opposite of what is said to be true will, at the very least, be CLOSER to the truth than what you’re told.

That's about it, yes.
I agree they are doing it all on purpose, by the way. I just think it extends further out than we suppose and might involve players we haven’t even considered. Like, it’s just smoke and mirrors this idea that it’s all internal. I’m suspecting that it’s even more external than we know. I tried to be direct there but not too direct…

Not quite sure what you mean, if you care to elaborate.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, then faking incompetence means that you're actually competent but acting as though you're not. When did President Biden fake incompetence?

Read through the OP, but I can elaborate on it a little further for you here:

For Biden it's tougher to do, as he actually is something of a vegetable at this point. I commented on this after he gave his first "State of the Onion" address, but that was before I fully caught on to what I think is actually going on here, and what the plan of his entire administration may have been from the beginning. He gaffs on a regular basis, but have you ever noticed how comfortable he is with it? One wonders if it doesn't actually serve his purposes in making people focus on that rather than on the actions he is taking in government, and absolutely everything he is doing is weakening, undermining and destroying the economy. That doesn't happen unless it is by design.

So as far as appearances go, don't focus on Biden alone, because the argument made in the OP is that this appears to be a strategy being used by virtually his entire cabinet, including people in the prime of their lives with masters degrees from the most prestigious universities in the country. And if feigning incompetence deflects away from the seriousness of the actions they are actually taking, then simply focusing on how "inept" they are is in effect falling for the deception.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi @Hidden, you have very well articulated what I believe has been going on in American politics for over a century. Your words... Being played. Simple as that. And both sides of the artificially manufactured political divide are up to their necks guilty of this manipulated state of affairs. There have been, I believe as best one can tell, some noble exceptions, and some even currently, however, I am observing the situation from 9800 miles away and through the lens for the most part a dysfunctional media. Or is the media operating in the same deceitful level... Knowing exactly what is going on and deliberately lying in order to further emasculate the minds of the public? I think we all would agree that the answer to that question is resoundingly in the affirmative.
Some closer to the action may disagree with my assessment, but those exceptions I believe could number on one hand... John Kennedy, for all his philandering and moral faults, I believe he was astute and desired no involvement in the tawdry political corruptions he recognized all around him. Ronald Reagan, undecided. I believe he relied a great deal on his wife's penchant for using astrology to make decisions. I have heard also reliable testimony that most presidents used channeling and were in contact with spiritual powers through a network of high powered occultists.
I do like Trey Gowdy, and one whose name escapes me to is on several senatorial committees and is often found challenging Fauci. I also like Tulsi Gabbard... Have no idea why she's democrat. I'm sure there may be more... But not many. Yep. The entire situation is a farce, and a deliberately well played one.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi @Hidden, you have very well articulated what I believe has been going on in American politics for over a century. Your words... Being played. Simple as that. And both sides of the artificially manufactured political divide are up to their necks guilty of this manipulated state of affairs. There have been, I believe as best one can tell, some noble exceptions, and some even currently, however, I am observing the situation from 9800 miles away and through the lens for the most part a dysfunctional media. Or is the media operating in the same deceitful level... Knowing exactly what is going on and deliberately lying in order to further emasculate the minds of the public? I think we all would agree that the answer to that question is resoundingly in the affirmative.
Some closer to the action may disagree with my assessment, but those exceptions I believe could number on one hand... John Kennedy, for all his philandering and moral faults, I believe he was astute and desired no involvement in the tawdry political corruptions he recognized all around him. Ronald Reagan, undecided. I believe he relied a great deal on his wife's penchant for using astrology to make decisions. I have heard also reliable testimony that most presidents used channeling and were in contact with spiritual powers through a network of high powered occultists.
I do like Trey Gowdy, and one whose name escapes me to is on several senatorial committees and is often found challenging Fauci. I also like Tulsi Gabbard... Have no idea why she's democrat. I'm sure there may be more... But not many. Yep. The entire situation is a farce, and a deliberately well played one.
I would add one more thing. Those who you see, and hear; those in the limelight facing the media, on the committees, doing the interviews; those who every 4 years or so beg for your votes and travel around the states pleading their various causes... Are not nor have they ever been the ones actually running the country.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To some extent, yes, especially when watching how most of the Press Secretaries have always operated, but what's going on now is taking it to an all new level, IMO.

People dislike me for saying this, and if you do as well then no offense taken, but I watch a world leader like Putin speak sometimes and I wonder at just how many LIGHT YEARS exist between him and the people currently running the United States government. I mean... let me find something I was watching yesterday...

Watch these two short clips and compare the differences in continuity of thought. It's just embarrassing.

"The number one threat is the strength, and that strength that we built is inflation." No matter how many times you read a sentence like that (and it happens often), even if you're good at interpretation you will never make heads or tails of it. It jars the mind so badly that it throws everything else he said into question, which I believe works completely to their advantage. Leaves many onlookers thinking, "Let the senile old coot rest, cuz he's got another hard day tomorrow."

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joe Biden is in fact the biggest total idiot that the USA has had for President of the USA.
Can you think what a field day the MSM would have if Trump was that stupid.
The MSM sit ready to pounce out and attack much like a rock spider on anything that is not a rock spider.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe Biden is in fact the biggest total idiot that the USA has had for President of the USA.
Can you think what a field day the MSM would have if Trump was that stupid.
The MSM sit ready to pounce out and attack much like a rock spider on anything that is not a rock spider.
And Kamala Harris the dumbest VP ever, she's good at posing for smiles and taking pictures.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course they are evil, and feign ignorance. Hillary Clinton did so as Secretary Of State in the handling of classified material, in direct breaking of laws specifically written so that if said lawbreaker even feigned ignorance, and pretended they didn't know any better, they'd still be quilty, and they 100% did nothing over all the laws she broke, including smashing her Blackberry Device, etc.., with a hammer to destroy evidence, and have a convenient fire in the storage closet in their home in the Hamptons to finally destroy her servers. They were criminals when in the White House, with their thefts thru the WH Travel Gate, Post Office Gate, thru their Clinton Global initiative, before that in Arkansas, and before that she's always been Mob, keeping her father's last name with hers as Hillary Rodham Clinton, because her father Hugh Rodham, was so hooked up in the Chicago Mob, that he inherited the Capone territory, once Al Capone died.

And as stated above this criminal, destructive, and feigned ignorance judgements and destruction has been going on for over a century. In the godless 1800's Spiritism as an obsession and pseudo-spiritual pastime ran rampant in the USA, and Western World, and at the turn of the century, in 1900, the 20th century went from bad to worse.

The Book of Psalms has been recognized as prophetic in demonstrating the decline of the Time Of The Gentiles, or Church age, thus enthroned as such in 1900, but after it's first year ( as king's rules were often so reckoned in the A.N.E. - The Ancient Near East, ) began it's regal year, ot it's prophetic countdown in 1901.

Now I also believe Christians took that too far, trying to see prophecy connected to it, in every single year. However the 90th Psalm, standing for 1990, was the only psalm to have been known to have been written by Moses. And in it Moses writes:

9 All our days pass away under your wrath;
we finish our years with a moan.
10 Our days may come to seventy years,
or eighty, if our strength endures;

So that from 1990 Moses states our days may come to 70 years, or 80 years if by strength = upto 2070 possibly.

Israel was reestablished in 1948, so as in like the days of Noah: 1948 + 120 years = up to 2068

Israel reetook East Jerusalem in 1967, ( add 1 year for regal year, ) with 100 years being a prophetic generation, as per their 430 years in Egypt, with 30 years of that counted as sojurning, at which time after the additional 400 years, or 4 prophetic generations, the bible tells us that they were released "on the self same day."

So that 1967 + 1 year ( A.N.E. from enthronement to regal year ) gives 1967 + 1 + 100 or1 prophetic generation = up to 2068.

The Church will be removed from power in the great apostacy, and knowledge will die, until the final 144,000 Jewish End Times witnesses will preach whatever they were destined to preach, so time setting, which ultimately wrong to a full extend, or final conclusion, wouldn't be possible anyway, after the great falling away

But we have a rough timeline that the Book Of Psalms signals coming end of the Time Of The Gentiles / Church Age occurring during and under it's count.

They have been nothing but evil ages in the 1800's, 1900's, and now in the 21st Century. But God has preserved his people thru all of that, before the Great Tribulation, where even the 3rd Horseman of the Apocalypse is told not to hurt the oil and the wine ( God's anointed. )

But other than God's anointed, for the rest, for the lost, the times wax from bad to worse. Just listen to how godless and evil John Lennon was, and so too how evil they all are. Imagine there is no heaven, it's easy if you try, no hell below us, above us only sky..... and no religion too .... imagine all the people living in [ false ] peace .... I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will be as one....(imagine hell )

I leave us with Pastor John macArthur

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are Democrats in total really that stupid?

Joe Biden hides in his basement and no one knows exactly how demented he is, until he shakes hands with ghosts on stages, gets lost in reading what he has been told to say, then wanders aimlessly about.....He got lost in the rose garden .....

John Fetterman has a stroke and doesn't reveal how bad it is until his one and only debate. Now we are told by this handlers that he cannot withstand a typical news media blitz, because he needs a telepromopter to "Think" for Him.

Hagerman in Arizona, refuses to debate .....supervises her own election

Two weeks later ......still counting .... What's the matter Democrats? One and only copier machine broke down? Maytag won't fit it for you? Need the phone number to Office Depot or Best Buy?

Angel Faith

Nov 17, 2022
Left Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's like during Bush 43's terms. He played the foolish speaker on camera while shadow president Cheney ran the show.

Magicians tricks. We pay attention to the left hand while the right hand is secretly at work. This could explain all the RINO's too.

My sister passed suddenly last year. Left me everything she owned. I still use her phone that's under contract for awhile into the future.

Threads like this remind me of her politics. She said Congress, all branches, are not politicians. They're Polytrickin.