The Biden Plan: Fake Incompetence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been something bothering me for several months now which I never seem to hear anyone talking about it, but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be. These are people who have Masters degrees from the most prestigious Universities in the country, and yet when asked to address the American people they consistently present themselves as having barely graduated High School. I believe they are presenting this image deliberately so as to deflect from the heat they would otherwise take on how their policies are destroying the country. The idea is to fake incompetence so badly that Americans give them a pass rather than fervently hold them accountable, which all the more will enable them to carry out their work of, as they call it, "Building Back Better."

Please understand, I am not into bashing people politically. I don't even normally follow politics that much. I'm simply posting this thread because I see so many obviously not understanding what it is they are actually seeing. People need to wake up to the fact that they are being PLAYED. These people know what they are doing, and those who think they don't are being duped.

Let's start with the US Press Secretary, Karine Jeanne-Pierre. Since assuming the office a month or so ago, Jeanne-Pierre has this habit of not actually addressing reporters directly when faced with tough questions. She simply reads off notes provided for her, and if the questions get really tough, she will thumb through her notes for upwards of 15 seconds and then reply, "I'm sorry, but don't have anything else for you on that right now."

The average High School graduate could read from notes on a page, so why is a woman with a Masters Degree in Public Affairs from Columbia University incapable of answering reporters directly? Maybe she's feigning ineptitude so she doesn't have to answer. And why was she even chosen to begin with? Maybe it's because she's the country's first black lesbian Press Secretary (Horray!), arranged by design so that if anyone criticizes her preplanned "ineptitude" it is simply because they are "racist homophobes" and don't want a black lesbian to speak to them about White House affairs.

Then we have US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen. This woman was an honors student all her life. She was admitted to a selective science honors program at Columbia University, and graduated summa cum laude from Brown University with a Bachelor's in economics, going on to earn her Master's and PhD degrees from Yale. She's pure Ivy League and cream of the crop, and currently worth over 200 million. Yet her advice to the American people on matters of the economy over the last two years has bordered on the imbecilic. As economist Jess Sica recently stated, "I spend more time listening to my golden retriever on the topic of economics than I do Janet Yellen," and as Laura Ingraham said last week, "I wouldn't trust that woman with my grandchildren's daycare."

The obvious conclusion from watching her is that she is simply telling the American people what Joe Biden wants them to hear while trying to put an "educated" face on it, but her positions have become so bizarre (and politically correct) now that she appears to be getting senile. In reality, however, I seriously doubt she actually believes anything coming out of her mouth. She knows better. But she also knows few can get angry with someone who looks like she's an over-the-hill grandmother who bakes warm batches of cookies for the kids, and makes sure they have nice outfits to wear.

As Hannity put it bluntly, she is now little more than a useful idiot in Joe Biden's Administration; yet another case of someone who is actually much smarter than she appears to be but is coming off like she has no clue.

Then we have Joe Biden himself, the kingpin. He just fell off his bike a few days ago with the world watching, and that goes well with the 3,000,000,000,0000,0000,000 gaffs that have come out of his mouth since taking office. I suppose the only polite response is sarcasm, which is what many are now resorting to even internationally. But the reality is, the Biden administration has been sending the US economy straight into the gutter deliberately and the rest of the world's right along with it, even as most people laugh off the stumblings and bumblings of a "cognitively challenged" old codger.

At least he's comedy relief, but what's happening isn't funny, and as they say, "He who laughs last, laughs the loudest."

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should see what they are gonna do in schools up north .
I think its minnesota or michigan . But every teacher that wont support marxists ideas , like transgender and CRT
THEY wont be able to teach my friend . LAWS are changing my friend .
WE must stand for the truth and warn as many as we can and point to JESUS and never sell out . Now march on my friend .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ou should see what they are gonna do in schools up north .
I think its minnesota or michigan . But every teacher that wont support marxists ideas , like transgender and CRT

The whole thing is an upsetting topic for me. I don't like deception and I don't like having my intelligence insulted. I know we are called to pray for our leaders, but do we or do we not also have a responsibility to the citizens of our country to make sure they are not deceived?

Not a fun topic, and I fear in posting something like this that it would encourage a whole lot of political arguments like we've had here in the past. But I'm just not seeing a very clear analysis of what's going on here, even from the Right. Someone needs to make things obvious, because not all of us are that stupid, nor should people be kept in the dark.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The whole thing is an upsetting topic for me. I don't like deception and I don't like having my intelligence insulted. I know we are called to pray for our leaders, but do we or do we not also have a responsibility to the citizens of our country to make sure they are not deceived?

Not a fun topic, and I fear in posting something like this that it would encourage a whole lot of political arguments like we've had here in the past. But I'm just not seeing a very clear analysis of what's going on here, even from the Right. Someone needs to make things obvious, because not all of us are that stupid, nor should people be kept in the dark.
This generation is in dire dire trouble my friend . It preaches love and unity more than any other , yet IT DONT KNOW LOVE IT DONT KNOW GOD
they are presenting a false gospel . A social green all inclusive many path gospel . AND Its a lie from the dragon .
You know why this was snuck into our churches . SO THEY could create a mindset , a religoin if you will that will accept all
and will do the bidding of , THE ONE WORLD GOVT . or what i call THE BEAST and HIS SYSTEM . FOlks got no idea what is going on .
ALL they do is chant the same mantra . LOVE LOVE LOVE , TOLERANCE TOLERANCE TOLERANCE , UNITY UNITY
YEt have no idea what is going on . NO idea . And i am so worried for so many . Folks keep thinking a delusoin is on the way ,
NO ITS HERE NOW and ITS GROWING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The problem is that most folks would rather have unity than to warn anyone . WE are in dire trouble .
Unity at the cost of truth is unity UNDER SATAN . that is a fact .

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We actually pray for leaders so that we believers can live peaceable lives, as it says here
That prayer is not a prayer of blessing, we dont pray God blesses what our leaders do as worldly leaders are all mostly ungodly fiends, it is a prayer that God will restrain evil rulers for our sakes. The prayer could also be God blesses worldy rulers with wisdom to treat Christians with some favor versus persecution.
1 Timothy 2:1-3
New King James Version

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence

One scriptural example is Esther, Mordecai, and the king. That king had signed a decree at the instigation of Haman to destroy all the Jews. But their prayers and Esther reversed the King's heart.

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe they are presenting this image deliberately so as to deflect from the heat they would otherwise take on how their policies are destroying the country. The idea is to fake incompetence so badly that Americans give them a pass rather than fervently hold them accountable, which all the more will enable them to carry out their work of, as they call it, "Building Back Better."

They Know full well they are robbing the American people of their hard earned wages using monetary manipulation, and Blaming others for the inflation, so that they can play ignorant. It is not just the Biden administration either... we are slaves of the Federal reserve, when you understand this properly.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We actually pray for leaders so that we believers can live peaceable lives, as it says here
That prayer is not a prayer of blessing, we dont pray God blesses what our leaders do as worldly leaders are all mostly ungodly fiends, it is a prayer that God will restrain evil rulers for our sakes. The prayer could also be God blesses worldy rulers with wisdom to treat Christians with some favor versus persecution.
1 Timothy 2:1-3
New King James Version

1 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence

One scriptural example is Esther, Mordecai, and the king. That king had signed a decree at the instigation of Haman to destroy all the Jews. But their prayers and Esther reversed the King's heart.

Yes, and actually when you think about it, we cannot truly be praying for them with goodwill unless we are asking that their hearts be turned. Not always easy, however. The destruction of the US economy will mean the increasing destruction of many others as well, and starvation, social unrest and political upheaval will all follow in its wake...

But I suppose all people are ultimately responsible for their own fate. Those who choose the Lord Jesus Christ enter under His protection and provision, while those who do not will of necessity be subject to the god of this world. Maybe I need to be more at peace with it. We cannot save the world if they will not save themselves, but at least we can pray for the spiritual well being of all of humanity, including our leaders.

God bless, and I appreciate the post.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They Know full well they are robbing the American people of their hard earned wages using monetary manipulation, and Blaming others for the inflation, so that they can play ignorant. It is not just the Biden administration either... we are slaves of the Federal reserve, when you understand this properly.

Jerome Powell is another one, unfortunately. He feigns ignorance. He knew perfectly well we were heading for inflation and denied it...

I suppose one could claim they were trying not to cause hysteria and make matters worse by telling the truth, but I think it runs deeper than that.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be.
Unfortunately he has deliberately chosen the dregs of those who should be involved with running the affairs of the USA. He himself is a total incompetent so what would you expect? Then there is the daily dose of lies from all his officials to cover up his and their shoddy performance. But the puppet master is Barack Obama, who has planned to destroy America through the Biden administration.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

It's all messed up my friend. I personally don't trust the right or the left anymore. They're all dirty. They've sold out the public.

I think they sound stupid cos they are stupid. I also think that they think that we're stupid and communicate to us in that manner... Stupid...o_O

And to be honest they are probably right, most people are stupid I reckon when it comes to believing the government and msm

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You should see what they are gonna do in schools up north .
WE must stand for the truth and warn as many as we can and point to JESUS and never sell out . Now march on my friend .
It’s Minnesota.
Coming soon to Minnesota! Teachers must demonstrate a Marxist worldview to obtain their teaching license - Olive Tree Ministries

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There has been something bothering me for several months now which I never seem to hear anyone talking about it, but members of the Biden Administration cannot be as inept and incompetent as they are appearing to be.
They thought they were becoming wise, but they became fools.

Much love!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree. Gas prices went up as a result of what Biden did. But it didn't have to. Who raised the prices of everything? The rich and elite of the country. It is like the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus come true.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I agree. Gas prices went up as a result of what Biden did. But it didn't have to. Who raised the prices of everything? The rich and elite of the country. It is like the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus come true.

Inflation is dishonest scales being institutionalized and legitimatized by the government.

A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. Proverbs 11:1

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is rather complicated, for one thing they keep closing refineries that turn raw oil into gas and diesel. We have dropped from 28 to 7 working refineries. This is due to policies of mostly democrats making it very hard to keep refineries running and impossible to build new ones. EPA rules and regulations driven by the GND type agenda of democrats. Democrats want to eliminate the ability to affordably buy gas and diesel, to force a transition to electric. Biden is on the record, saying he will eliminate ability for oil companies to drill for oil in the US. He said that when he was campaigning, so he is doing exactly what he said, getting rid of oil and gas.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He said that when he was campaigning, so he is doing exactly what he said, getting rid of oil and gas.
And since vehicles are not a luxury but a necessity, the end result will be the total destruction of the economy and the citizens. And that is really the end-game. The plan is to make America into a third-world and third-class lawless country, while filling it up with third-world migrant invaders. So it will be the next Venezuela or Cuba with Spanish as the primary language and all children made into transgender freaks.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Getting rid of oil and gas is an evil thing and the democrats are so full of evil, they reek with it. Romans 1 and the judgement of God fits in right perfect with their agendas. Abundant oil and gas and coal is a blessing which they treat as a curse.
An abundant life is something they don't want for the majority, they desire an abundance of death to rid the earth of people to save the planet.

God made the earth to be inhabited to the ends of the earth. They deny God through Christ who made the earth and they want to empty the earth of people through democides of depopulation.

Isaiah 45:18
King James Version

18 For thus saith the Lord that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the Lord; and there is none else.

Last edited: