The Biden Plan: Fake Incompetence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're not trying to feign incompetence. They're simply trying to hide the fact that they're inflicting intentional damage to the country they're supposed to protect. Those are 2 different things. The Obama administration did the same thing: it threw up as many smokescreens as possible to hide the fact that Obama's policies were designed to hurt the U.S. and empower our enemies as much as possible. As Obama stated when he first ran for president, the goal was to "fundamentally transform America". That cannot be done until it is destroyed first.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And since vehicles are not a luxury but a necessity, the end result will be the total destruction of the economy and the citizens. And that is really the end-game. The plan is to make America into a third-world and third-class lawless country, while filling it up with third-world migrant invaders. So it will be the next Venezuela or Cuba with Spanish as the primary language and all children made into transgender freaks.
That's what Satanist do, undermine everything that they can and then they can stand on top of the rubbish heap. Like Stalin did is a good example !
Putin pointed this out about the horrors of Communism, just how evil it is totally, he pointed it all out. and never wanted Russia to go back into that blight ever again. It exposed all of the evils. I did not record that showing, it was some years ago maybe 10 or so, and never seen if aired again.

There is nothing worse than Communism, unless one is a total moron.

Who could say that we are not being prepared for Communism nowadays ? Putin was saying that the West is being prepared for Communism within and pointed it all out and saying the same mistakes were being made that Russia went through, the same basic plains in duping the people are all used again but it's a slow death, a Fabian attack that most will not know it until it's too late ! and then they will wonder what happened ! but they will have no hope at all of getting out of the trap.
All of the demented Satanic will be in positions of key power. And this is the case nowadays with Fags etc all in the top positions, Defence force, Police, political, Government departments you name it. Laws made up to undermine anyone who calls any such out.

Just remember that Russia was taken over by Anti-Christ who had no regard to Russian people at all, they were bastard so called Jews who 80% were in top Government position and they made a Law that Anti-Semitism was a death sentence. nowadays we see the same build up of every intent that was the creation of the Communist Russia.
Bolsheviks are a breed of their own and the only good one is a dead one.
We should of had Laws for such people, Never to tolerate such at all in the West and to call them out 24/7 and expose such at every point and position, because it is a totally deadly ruthless Cancer !
They have worked to undermine Jesus Christ in the Churches and they have succeeded in dragging such down to being totally worthless to Christ Jesus. It's clear to see ! I have seen it's workings take root.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry HIH if I’m derailing. I have a question. I’m not political. This seemed like a thread that I might find someone political to answer.

Is it true that the administration is sending barrels upon barrels of oil from our reserves to…China…? I’m finding it hard to believe.
And if they are, and there’s any proof,any clue why??

Reactions: Gandalf-

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry HIH if I’m derailing. I have a question. I’m not political. This seemed like a thread that I might find someone political to answer.

Is it true that the administration is sending barrels upon barrels of oil from our reserves to…China…? I’m finding it hard to believe.
And if they are, and there’s any proof,any clue why??

Yes. It's mentioned in the video I will post in a second.
I suppose the only polite response is sarcasm, which is what many are now resorting to even internationally.

Like I stated, sarcasm seems to be the only recourse left, which is what more and more are resorting to now. The Biden Administration is playing the blame game with, of all people, privately owned gas station owners, as if mom and pop operations on a very tight budget already are somehow to blame for this financial catastrophe.

The reply he is getting is to make sure whatever intern typed out his tweet has at least taken Economics 101.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gah…! I watched the video and I still don’t understand! I’m a political nincompoop, no joke. I mean…unless the guy in the video was saying theyre doing it to raise prices of everything…? But that makes no sense because the strategic oil reserves are for like…war? Severe economic times? I was under the (delusion?) that we really don’t touch them. I can understand if they touch them to add supply in U.S. to bring down gas price but that’s not what they’re doing? They’re sending it to China? That won’t bring down the price here. So it’s not an explanation.

I looked at some articles. The only thing I got from them in way of explanation was…well…nothing!
My suspicious mind said (please don’t laugh out loud at me) Hunter and China thing : someone didn’t deliver their crack induced promises : blackmail by China I.e., we’re going to release info on your deals with us if you don’t send us oil.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was under the (delusion?) that we really don’t touch them.

So was everyone else.
I can understand if they touch them to add supply in U.S. to bring down gas price but that’s not what they’re doing? They’re sending it to China? That won’t bring down the price here. So it’s not an explanation.

This is why I have been arguing that they are engaging in the deliberate destruction of the US economy. That's the only way it makes sense, as hard as it is for some to believe.

The Bidens are extremely corrupt and have been for decades, so there may be some sort of payoff involved, but underneath it all is a deliberate attempt (and a very successful one so far) to tank this economy so badly that it won't matter who takes office come 2024.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you’re a dreamy kind of guy so here goes. About…hmm…12? years ago I had a dream that was so silly it made no sense. In it, I was Chinese. I knew I was Chinese. But, being full grown, I somehow didn’t know how to speak Chinese. So there were men (Chinese men) teaching me how to speak the language…

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, you’re a dreamy kind of guy so here goes. About…hmm…12? years ago I had a dream that was so silly it made no sense. In it, I was Chinese. I knew I was Chinese. But, being full grown, I somehow didn’t know how to speak Chinese. So there were men (Chinese men) teaching me how to speak the language…

:)

The timing of a dream, especially if it relates to your personal life, and the context of what was going on at the time play a huge role in interpretation. And I'm guessing you likely wouldn't remember that stuff 12 years after the fact, but just in case it was something more than merely a personal dream, was there anything else; any other details you remember?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah…no. The dream had nothing to do with my personal life. I always understand those ones.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait a sec, yes, I remember something else.

An oddity of the dream was that I was watching it like…a scene from a movie, rather than a normal dream where you don’t see a scene but youre like…actually IN the dream and can see everything else but aren’t looking AT yourself. So I was…watching my dream. I don’t recall that ever happening before in a dream. Did I explain that well? So, I saw myself and I didn’t look Chinese, I just looked like me and I thought, in my dream, I don’t LOOK Chinese…

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah…no. The dream had nothing to do with my personal life. I always understand those ones.

Not enough details to go on then.

All I know is I don't wanna be Chinese, LoL.

I will say it was prophesied back in 2020 that China would eventually usurp the US as the leading power on the world stage, and they keep progressing in that direction.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I edited above post to add a detail.

I appreciate it.

Still can't say as I have anything on it, but if you should get other dreams on a similar theme in the future, write them down. If it's the Lord and there's something prophetic there, it will repeat and amplify on itself.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it true that the administration is sending barrels upon barrels of oil from our reserves to…China…?
Yes, it is absolutely true, and it is also treason, since oil reserves are being shipped to enemy China, while prices at the pump have more than doubled. How can shipping oil reserves to other countries lower the price of gas in the USA? That is the absurd claim for this insanity.

"Five million barrels were shipped to Europe and Asia in June, according to Reuters data and sources, to destinations in Italy, France, the Netherlands, India and China. Similar shipments were also reported in April and May."

That is as nonsensical as demanding that gas stations reduce their prices so that Biden can continue jacking up these prices, and destroying America, by shutting down the oil and gas industry.

The USA was self-sufficient under Trump. Now Biden goes begging to Venezuela and Saudi Arabia while trashing the industry at home. This is an impeachable offence and everyone is simply allowing this carnage to continue.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, concerning your op and thread , I think it would be safe to say that, whatever you’re told, automatically assume the exact opposite is what will happen and that the exact opposite is the goal. And even if you turn out to be wrong, assuming the exact opposite of what is said to be true will, at the very least, be CLOSER to the truth than what you’re told.

I agree they are doing it all on purpose, by the way. I just think it extends further out than we suppose and might involve players we haven’t even considered. Like, it’s just smoke and mirrors this idea that it’s all internal. I’m suspecting that it’s even more external than we know. I tried to be direct there but not too direct…

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Five million barrels were shipped to Europe and Asia in June, according to Reuters data and sources, to destinations in Italy, France, the Netherlands, India and China. Similar shipments were also reported in April and May."

That is as nonsensical as demanding that gas stations reduce their prices so that Biden can continue jacking up these prices, and destroying America, by shutting down the oil and gas industry.

Agreed.