The 'blessed virgin Mary'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Immaculate Conception doesn't refer to the conception in Mary's womb of Jesus - it refers to HER conception in the womb of her mother."

Whoa! It's even worse than I thought! Wow! I don't think even Mystery Babylon the Great tried to come up with that one!
Mystery 'Mary' the Great was Immaculately conceived! Oh man, do I have lots to learn about the Mystery Religion of Catholics!

So She was the Blessed Virgin May at birth! Even as Jesus was Son of the Blessed at birth! So the Son of the 'Blessed' (Mark 14) wasn't God the Father the unbelieving Jews were referring to afterall: It was MARY! Son of the Blessed Virgin Mother Mary! All Jesus had to do was clarify that fact to the Jews, and they would have let Him go, and gone after His Immaculately Conceived Mother instead! And then She could have died on the cross and become the One true Mediator before us all, without any need of Catholics trying to convince us of Her Immaculately Conceived Mediatorial skills!

So, He is not the Son of God the Father, but Son of Goddess the Mother!

Whew! So, it is indeed Mother Mary worship all the way through, not even the Father rates with her!

And why not? Scripture doesn't mean anything when compared to Catholic Canon of the Catholic religion. So, why are you people even bothering with Jesus? I mean, he was just the son of the Blessed, not in fact the Blessed Herself! What, you like to use his name for benefit of the draw to the true religion of the 'Blessed': Mary, Mother of God of all the earth: Demeter and Hera combined!

So, how about the immaculately conceived Mother Mary's Mother? (aka Demeter and Hera) Wouldn't she have needed be A Blessed Virgin Mother too? Is the Blessed Virgin Mother Eve the true God, or Goddess, in all this afterall? Eve was the First to made Immaculately and Virginally and then decided she would do so for Her own Daughter, the First Daughter born Immaculately of the First Blessed Virgin and Mother Eve. And the Immaculately Born Virgin Mary was the Last, after having failed to carry on the Immaculacy of Woman by giving birth to a stinking man!

So, the Son is the not the First and the Last, but it is the Immaculate Mother! She is not only Mother of God, but Mother of all Immaculately Virgin Born Goddesses!

I'm getting the hang of this tradition-without-Scripture stuff. It could get fun. Maybe I will sign up as a Catholic also, and not just to receive the traditions, but to add to them and make them even better! Afterall, there is no time limit on such stuff, and I can just submit them to the Holy See of the Immaculate Mother...

Such as this: when Adam knew Eve, it was when he tried to hit on her, and she firmly informed him of Her Immaculate Motherness. And so Divine Mother God had to form other children from the dust of the ground, while He/She overshadowed Eve to begin the Immaculately Born Race of Mothers.

It can be the BROM section of the Vatican Library.
WOW.
If you didn't know what the Immaculate Conception was - and are trying to ARGUE about it - you're a LOT more ignorant than I thought . . .

Reactions: Illuminator

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And the fact that YOU believe that the Holy Spirit guides all individuals - regardless of the fact that they are disobedient to Christ's Church..."

And the fact that you see the Church as the 'one' to obey speaks volumes of the mess you are in.

Individual believers in Christ Jesus are led by the Spirit to obey Him and His Word, not His 'church', which is His body, which is his believers who are all priests and kings to God. The very fact of a made up 'priesthood' in the first place, exposes the made up religion itself.

We obey Jesus as His Christian church and you obey a your false christ's 'church'. And no man can obey both masters, which is why I haply 'disobey' your 'Catholic Church', by remaining obedient to God's Word.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24)

And I have the apocrypha and other such so-called 'sacred' writings of Jews and Christians alike, and could readily see whay they were left out of the Bible, because they clearly are not Scripture of God. Even as your Mary deification program.

By thorough study of the authentic, to the point where it is written and hidden in the heart, as God promised in His New Covenant, then one can easily and quickly recognize the counterfeit. It's how they train people who spot counterfeit dollars, and hos trains His people to spot counterfeit traditions of men.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"It is permissible, on Greek grammatical and linguistic grounds, to paraphrase kecharitomene as completely, perfectly, enduringly endowed with grace."

It's permissible to do whatever you want, when Scripture has been set aside as too sola.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"WOW. If you didn't know what the Immaculate Conception was - and are trying to ARGUE about it - you're a LOT more ignorant than I thought . . ."

Exactly! Until these days on this very thread, I was much more ignorant about the Catholic Religion, than I had thought. But with the help of most-Catholically-learned Catholics here, I am getting a good instruction of just how messed up they really are.

As I said before, I had no problem seeing Catholics as fellow Christians, until now. No real faithfully believing Catholic in the fathers and canons of their religion with Mary for Mother, have anything to do with the faith of Jesus and God for Father, any more than the unbelieving Jews that hold to the Jews' Religion today.

And the only difference between the two, is that unbelieving Jews don't even bother honoring Jesus as Lord with their lips. Like those in the Catholic religion.

And WOW is right. I never conceived the depths of Satan (Rev 2:24) that this Mary worship is, having her conceived as the exalted perpetually Virgin Mother, akin to the Divine birth of Jesus Himself. I thought she had at least earned the Title given her...

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're a Greek expert? You can rewrite our Christian Bible? Was "Pope" Peter sinless too? Is Mary your God? Is Mary your savior?
If you follow them closely, you realize they don't really need to 'rewrite' the Bible, though they do try. They just have their own traditions written for them, so that Scripture is no longer necessary to their religion, even as it wasn't for the unbelieving Jews to form their own religion, called the Jews' religion (Gal 1:13-14).

My only real question is why do they even bother trying to make Scripture look like their Canons and Religion??? I mean, it doesn't matter to them what Scripture says anyway, unless it says something they want to believe anyway.

And why even bother with Jesus' brothers, since they don't need Jesus Himself. They have their very own born-exalted Mother of God in Heavenly Perpetualness, so who needs her 'Son'?

And no, they are not Greek 'experts'. They are clumsy amateur at rewriting Greek, even as they are at rewriting Scripture with rewritten Greek. They learn just enough to cement themselves in them own religion.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still waiting on the answer:

As a Canon-believing Catholic and honor-bound child of Mary, are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Asked several times and still no response.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And the fact that YOU believe that the Holy Spirit guides all individuals - regardless of the fact that they are disobedient to Christ's Church..."

And the fact that you see the Church as the 'one' to obey speaks volumes of the mess you are in.

Individual believers in Christ Jesus are led by the Spirit to obey Him and His Word, not His 'church', which is His body, which is his believers who are all priests and kings to God. The very fact of a made up 'priesthood' in the first place, exposes the made up religion itself.

We obey Jesus as His Christian church and you obey a your false christ's 'church'. And no man can obey both masters, which is why I haply 'disobey' your 'Catholic Church', by remaining obedient to God's Word.

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24)

And I have the apocrypha and other such so-called 'sacred' writings of Jews and Christians alike, and could readily see whay they were left out of the Bible, because they clearly are not Scripture of God. Even as your Mary deification program.

By thorough study of the authentic, to the point where it is written and hidden in the heart, as God promised in His New Covenant, then one can easily and quickly recognize the counterfeit. It's how they train people who spot counterfeit dollars, and hos trains His people to spot counterfeit traditions of men.
WRONG on every count.

Jesus left His Church in charge - NOT each individual (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).
His not the author of the chaos that is tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that can't agree on doctrine. He is the Author of ORDER.

YOUR idea that serving Christ's Church and serving Christ are "TWO masters" is Scripturally-bankrupt.
Christ's Church is Christ on earth because HE says so (Acts 9:4-5, Eph. 1:22-23). - even if YOU disagree.

Finally - the Deuterocanonical Books weren't "let OUT" of the Bible - they were DELETED by Protestants.
As I showed you - you guys followed a FALSE prophet (Rabbi Akiva) who declared a FALSE Christ (Simon bar Kohkkba) who thought it was a good idea to delete those Books.

Can you respond to that??

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you follow them closely, you realize they don't really need to 'rewrite' the Bible, though they do try. They just have their own traditions written for them, so that Scripture is no longer necessary to their religion, even as it wasn't for the unbelieving Jews to form their own religion, called the Jews' religion ().

My only real question is why do they even bother trying to make Scripture look like their Canons and Religion??? I mean, it doesn't matter to them what Scripture says anyway, unless it says something they want to believe anyway.

And why even bother with Jesus' brothers, since they don't need Jesus Himself. They have their very own born-exalted Mother of God in Heavenly Perpetualness, so who needs her 'Son'?

And no, they are not Greek 'experts'. They are clumsy amateur at rewriting Greek, even as they are at rewriting Scripture with rewritten Greek. They learn just enough to cement themselves in them own religion.
Actually I'm trying to find out exactly what they believe. I'm wondering if they believe that Mary is God, their savior, since Jesus' Father is God. You know, Father and Mother God. lol

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"YOUR idea that serving Christ's Church and serving Christ are "TWO masters" is Scripturally-bankrupt."

That coming from an anti-'sola scriptura' Scripturally bankrupt church worshipper.

We do not serve the Church. That is nowhere written in Scripture. We are the Church and we serve the Lord by helping one another that is in need. (James 2)(I John 15)

But of course, silly me. I keep forgetting I am talking to those in another religion called 'Catholic' that holds their Canons louder than they do Scripture.

" perpetually-splintering sects that can't agree on doctrine."

'Splinterings' are divisions in the body of Christ that occur when sects begin preaching and teaching other than Scripture. And the Catholic religion has no part in that, because they have left Scripture altogether.

And those of the Catholic Religion agree on the latest and greatest Catholic doctrine that keeps moving and shifting with the latest and greatest pope of Catholic doctrine...

And why do they persist in trying to rewrite Scripture in the first place?? It's not like they care...

And I think I've hit on something new: Catholics worship and serve the Catholic Church, not Jesus Christ! They are in love with their religion!

And of course, still waiting on an answer: Are they washed in the blood?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG on every count.

Jesus left His Church in charge - NOT each individual (Matt. 16:18-19, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).
His not the author of the chaos that is tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects that can't agree on doctrine. He is the Author of ORDER.

YOUR idea that serving Christ's Church and serving Christ are "TWO masters" is Scripturally-bankrupt.
Christ's Church is Christ on earth because HE says so (Acts 9:4-5, Eph. 1:22-23). - even if YOU disagree.

Finally - the Deuterocanonical Books weren't "let OUT" of the Bible - they were DELETED by Protestants.
As I showed you - you guys followed a FALSE prophet (Rabbi Akiva) who declared a FALSE Christ (Simon bar Kohkkba) who thought it was a good idea to delete those Books.

Can you respond to that??
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually I'm trying to find out exactly what they believe. I'm wondering if they believe that Mary is God, their savior, since Jesus' Father is God. You know, Father and Mother God. lol
Having been in this thread from the beginning, I've gotten a pretty good handle on almost exactly what they believe. I'm still learning as they keep talking.

They want to deny that they worship Mary as Mother of God and mediator between God and man, but they expose themselves as they continue to talk.

The one big kicker for me was when I learned that the 'Immaculate Conception' was not the virgin birth of Jesus with Mary, but was in fact the Immaculate Conception of Mary! This clearly puts Mary's own birth on par with that of Jesus!

And so we have two with Immaculate Conceptions, the Mother of God, and Her Son. Basically sometime way back when, someone paganized Mary into the new Demeter. That's pretty much it for the Mary Womb Worship.

Everything else is just a bunch of loud Catholic Canons blasting away at anyone daring to defy their religion. That all started when they used their non-Scripture traditions for a so-called defense of Scripture against Arianism, and then proceeded to use their traditions to do away with Scriptural authority altogether. You see, poor little ol' sola scriptura just wasn't strong enough to defend himself. Baby Scripture needed some really manly traditions more learned than he to take care of him...

The same thing the Jews did with the Scriptures by their rabbinical traditions placed above the actual Torah: "Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition" (Matthew 15) What is made of none effect is Scripture itself as sole and final authority pertaining to the things of God.

The only difference between the Jews Religion of today and that of the Catholic Religion is that the unbelieving Jews at least don't bother drawing nigh to Jesus with their mouths to give lip service to His name for effect:

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me."

What I still find curious is why they jump through so many hoops to try and justify their bursting Canons with Scripture?? I don't see the point of all that pseudo-intelligentsia effort. If their Canonball traditions are in fact from God apart from Scripture, then why bother? But if they need justify their explosive Catholica grapeshot with Scripture, then they admit that Scripture is indeed the sole and final authority, which of course does not support any notion of God's authority anywhere else.

And they say we are a mess! These people truly have twisted themselves into truly distopian shapes. They need to just quit wresting with Scripture and go on with their Canons by themselves...

And of course, still waiting for an answer from themselves for themselves:
Are they washed in the blood of the Lamb?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection." (Rev 20)

And so all resurrected saints are Blessed and Holy Virgins presented to Christ, undefiled by false doctrine and pollutions of the world.

I am afraid however that the Catholic Religion have made a harlot of 'Mary' as a Mother Woman to be defiled with. Believe me, the Blessed Virgin May has never been happy with the exaltation and deification status given her by men.

Neither is the Blessed Virgin James happy about being cut off from ever having been Jesus' brother on earth.

But, hey, they really don't care, and neither do I. God Bless brother James and sister Mary!!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Questions that you didn't answer.
Then who told you you're qualified to rewrite our Christian Bibles? The Pope maybe?
See above. You're not qualified to rewrite our Bible.
WHO told you I was "rewriting" the Bible.
I simply showed you what the actual Greek text says in Luke 1:28.

Did you actually think that the New Testament was written in English and NOT in Koine Greek??
REALLY??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooo, does that meant that you NOT going to respond the historical and Scriptural facts I laid out regarding the 7 Deuterocanonical Books - or that you simply CAN'T respond?

Why is is that you deflect the conversation away from what we were talking about in order to ask ME a question - BEFORE answering mine?
Just answer the question.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"YOUR idea that serving Christ's Church and serving Christ are "TWO masters" is Scripturally-bankrupt."

That coming from an anti-'sola scriptura' Scripturally bankrupt church worshipper.

We do not serve the Church. That is nowhere written in Scripture. We are the Church and we serve the Lord by helping one another that is in need. (James 2)(I John 15)

But of course, silly me. I keep forgetting I am talking to those in another religion called 'Catholic' that holds their Canons louder than they do Scripture.

" perpetually-splintering sects that can't agree on doctrine."

'Splinterings' are divisions in the body of Christ that occur when sects begin preaching and teaching other than Scripture. And the Catholic religion has no part in that, because they have left Scripture altogether.

And those of the Catholic Religion agree on the latest and greatest Catholic doctrine that keeps moving and shifting with the latest and greatest pope of Catholic doctrine...

And why do they persist in trying to rewrite Scripture in the first place?? It's not like they care...

And I think I've hit on something new: Catholics worship and serve the Catholic Church, not Jesus Christ! They are in love with their religion!

And of course, still waiting on an answer: Are they washed in the blood?
Your remarks in RED are nonsense because I am destroying your arguments almost exclusively with Scripture.

First of all - we ABSOLUTELY serve he Church because Christ identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5), which is called the FULLNESS of HIM (Eph. 1:22-23).

Finally - Sola Scriptura is a FALSE, man-made 16th century invention.
There is not a SINGLE line of Scripture that supports the FALSE idea that Scripture Alone is our "Sole Authority".

There are MANY verses, however, which tell us that His Church is our final earthly Authority (Matt. 16:18, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"There is not a SINGLE line of Scripture that supports the FALSE idea that Scripture Alone is our "Sole Authority"

Already been here, but once more:

""Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you..." (Deut 6)

The Lord our God has commanded us to teach His commandments, statutes, and judgments, not the traditions and canons of man, that He never thought of nor had written as Scripture for us.

Catholics of the Catholic religion have nothing more to do with the Scriptures of God's commandments, than the Jews of the Jews' religion.

Still waiting: Are Catholics in the Catholic religion washed in the blood of the Lamb? (I'm feeling like Cato the Elder after every speech in the Senate of Rome reminding them to remember Carthage!)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your remarks in RED are nonsense because I am destroying your arguments almost exclusively with Scripture.

First of all - we ABSOLUTELY serve he Church because Christ identifies His very SELF with His Church (Acts 9:4-5), which is called the FULLNESS of HIM (Eph. 1:22-23).

Finally - Sola Scriptura is a FALSE, man-made 16th century invention.
There is not a SINGLE line of Scripture that supports the FALSE idea that Scripture Alone is our "Sole Authority".

There are MANY verses, however, which tell us that His Church is our final earthly Authority (Matt. 16:18, Matt. 18:15-18, Luke 10:16, John 16:12-15, John 20:21-23).

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last edited: