THE BOWLS OF WRATH WITH THE SAINTS ON EARTH.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
There will be the Saints of God here when the Bowls of Wrath are poured out, because Armageddon has not yet occured; for the beast, [ Anti-Christ , Bin Laden ] & his sorcerer Pal, [ the False prophet....] are being driven to Jerusalem.....& it is clear that the Lord could not have returned yet..& that the Saints are not yet gathered..because...

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up.
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.

******* And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. *******
For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the ***battle of that great day of God Almighty.***..Armageddon.......................................***

Jesus returns to punish the Anti-Christ & gather His body together at the same time.
“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
**And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.**

Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken:
" Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

*** Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. ***

WHEN THE TWO WITNESSES ARE RESURRECTED:
"In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven."

"Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail."
ONE & THE SAME.

"Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great."
The "WOES", the "BOWLS" & the "TRUMPETS" occur simontaneously.

I see this time of wrath as the same as in Goshen, where the Israelites dwelt in Egypt in the days of Moses. If we have the Blood of the Lamb smeared upon the door-posts of our hearts, we will be kept perfectly from wrath. JESUS RETURNS AFTER THE GATHERING OF ARMAGEDDON.

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Yes, Correct. We will be here until the last vial. Revelation 14:8-10 shows that the last vial happens BEFORE the earth is harvested 14:14-18.
So simple when you read and believe your Bible instead of men's opinions.

Reactions: KevinMiller

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
PeterAV said:
Yes, Correct. We will be here until the last vial. Revelation 14:8-10 shows that the last vial happens BEFORE the earth is harvested 14:14-18.
Isn't your opinion also a man's opinion ?
Brothertom said:
There will be the Saints of God here when the Bowls of Wrath are poured out, because Armageddon has not yet occured; .............

For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the ***battle of that great day of God Almighty.***..Armageddon.......................................***
I think you will find that the Armageddon gathering is against Israel (The elect) (The saints)

The Armageddon gathering is not to conquer the Western Gentile Christian Church

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Arnie Manitoba said:
Isn't your opinion also a man's opinion ?
No, I used scripture. Not my opinion.
revelation fourteen verses eight to ten
Revelation fourteen verses fourteen to eighteen
I was born in St. Boniface.
Use scripture to back up scripture. Not abuse scripture to suit prejudices.
I don't want to go through the tribulation any more than you, but God word says I will, so I must abide.
I follow God's opinion and the Apostle John's opinion here.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:

PeterAV

Jun 11, 2013
Arnie, I am now living in Kamloops, B.C. Pretty hot here right now, close to 40C.
Do you remember the actual 1611 King James Bible that was found in Winnipeg recently?
If I do come to Winnipeg some day, I would like to see this old treasure of history.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
PeterAV said:
Arnie, I am now living in Kamloops, B.C. Pretty hot here right now, close to 40C.
Do you remember the actual 1611 King James Bible that was found in Winnipeg recently?
If I do come to Winnipeg some day, I would like to see this old treasure of history.
Interesting .... I knew about it but was not aware it was found in Winnipeg
Found this interesting article on how it was discovered
http://www.baptistboard.com/archive/index.php/t-2488.html
There was even a note saying it belonged to King James at one time

(Quote) ...... The Bible was in a collection of rare Bibles donated in 1897 to Winnipeg’s St. John’s College by Anglican clergyman Daniel Greatorex of London. A note attached to the Bible says it is believed to have once been the property of King James himself, but no one knows who typed the note or why. Peters intends to research that mystery over the next few months.

......... In addition to being rare — there may be only one other first edition of the King James Bible in Canada — the Bible is very valuable. First editions have sold for more than $400,000 U.S. at recent auctions.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
What Jesus said to His Church on earth in the Rev.16:15 verse on the 6th Vial seals the fact that His coming and our gathering to Him will not have yet happenned at that point, not until the 7th Vial is poured out will He come to gather us and defeat Satan's armies at the Armageddon event.

iamlamad

Jun 9, 2013
Brothertom said:
There will be the Saints of God here when the Bowls of Wrath are poured out, because Armageddon has not yet occured; for the beast, [ Anti-Christ , Bin Laden ] & his sorcerer Pal, [ the False prophet....] are being driven to Jerusalem.....& it is clear that the Lord could not have returned yet..& that the Saints are not yet gathered..because...

Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up.
12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.

******* And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. *******

Jesus returns to punish the Anti-Christ & gather His body together at the same time.
“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
**And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.**

Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken:
" Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth.

*** Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. ***

WHEN THE TWO WITNESSES ARE RESURRECTED:
"In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven."

"Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail."
ONE & THE SAME.
"Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great."
The "WOES", the "BOWLS" & the "TRUMPETS" occur simontaneously.

I see this time of wrath as the same as in Goshen, where the Israelites dwelt in Egypt in the days of Moses. If we have the Blood of the Lamb smeared upon the door-posts of our hearts, we will be kept perfectly from wrath. JESUS RETURNS AFTER THE GATHERING OF ARMAGEDDON.
The bolded text is a MYTH. NO vial will be poured out until all 7 trumpets have sounded.
NO trumpet will be sounded until all 7 seals have been broken to allow the scroll to be opened.

Always remember:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL be proven wrong.

You have rearranged half the book in your one statement.

PeterAV said:
Someone else trying to REARRANGE John's God-given chronology. Why? It makes perfect sense in the order it is written.

Case in point: the last vial is in chapter 16. You say it happens in chapter 14. This is REARRANGING. It will ALWAYS be wrong.

Yes, certainly SOME PEOPLE will be on earth for the last vial. But it will not be the bride of Christ, who will have been found worthy to "ESCAPE all these things."

PeterAV said:
No, I used scripture. Not my opinion.
revelation fourteen verses eight to ten
Revelation fourteen verses fourteen to eighteen
I was born in St. Boniface.
Use scripture to back up scripture. Not abuse scripture to suit prejudices.
I don't want to go through the tribulation any more than you, but God word says I will, so I must abide.
I follow God's opinion and the Apostle John's opinion here.
PeterAV
Every word of God is pure:
If you believe you will see the Beast, then you will, for you will have NO FAITH for the pretrib rapture, and you will be left behind.
May I make a suggestion? Why not follow this verse?

Luk 21
36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Are you obeying this verse? Are you praying fervently to be counted worty to escape all these things?

veteran said:
What Jesus said to His Church on earth in the Rev.16:15 verse on the 6th Vial seals the fact that His coming and our gathering to Him will not have yet happenned at that point, not until the 7th Vial is poured out will He come to gather us and defeat Satan's armies at the Armageddon event.
Please leave me out of "us." I am going to be in the group seen in Rev. 7 as the great crowd too large to number, raptured from the earth BEFORE the 70th week. There is no coming at the 7th vial. His coming is in chapter 19, AFTER the wedding and supper. YOu will MISS that event, for you have not prayed to be found worthy to escape all these things.

Lamad

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.[ This means that the "elect" are definitely here...doesn't it?]

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it."[ these elect in the midst of terrible sorrow are longing for the Lord's return.....]

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.
“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
The Coming of the Son of Man

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days....“Immediately after the tribulation of those days....“Immediately after the tribulation of those days....

the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Evidently "The Elect" will be here after the Tribulation to be raptured...at least according to the Bible, & not fairy-tale dogma.

This is what you said to Veteran:
"There is no coming at the 7th vial. His coming is in chapter 19, AFTER the wedding and supper. YOu will MISS that event, for you have not prayed to be found worthy to escape all these things."
Lamad

Shame on you Lamad: for you judge & condemn others who do not eat out of your vat of false dogma/doctrine: It is Unbiblical & eventually hateful; isn't it.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
iamlamad said:
Please leave me out of "us." I am going to be in the group seen in Rev. 7 as the great crowd too large to number, raptured from the earth BEFORE the 70th week. There is no coming at the 7th vial. His coming is in chapter 19, AFTER the wedding and supper. YOu will MISS that event, for you have not prayed to be found worthy to escape all these things.

Lamad
You're left out already, since that's what you want. You won't be gathered by Christ Jesus if you continue in that Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine, because Jesus is not coming to gather His Church until AFTER... the tribulation He taught of, as per Matt.24:29-31.

As for the "great multitude" of Rev.7, which represents believing Gentiles, those are NOT shown having been raptured prior to the tribulation, but having gone through it, and washed their robes in the Blood of The Lamb Jesus Christ. That's why... that Rev.7:9 forward Scripture is a VIEW far future forward AFTER the tribulation when Jesus is reigning upon Mount Zion on earth during His "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

The only... way to escape the coming tribulation will be 'spiritually', by making a stand going through it by putting on the whole armour of God, so as to withstand the 'evil day' Apostle Paul was speaking about, i.e., the "great tribulation" (Eph.6).

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
veteran said:
You're left out already, since that's what you want. You won't be gathered by Christ Jesus if you continue in that Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine, because Jesus is not coming to gather His Church until AFTER... the tribulation He taught of, as per Matt.24:29-31.

As for the "great multitude" of Rev.7, which represents believing Gentiles, those are NOT shown having been raptured prior to the tribulation, but having gone through it, and washed their robes in the Blood of The Lamb Jesus Christ. That's why... that Rev.7:9 forward Scripture is a VIEW far future forward AFTER the tribulation when Jesus is reigning upon Mount Zion on earth during His "thousand years" reign of Rev.20.

The only... way to escape the coming tribulation will be 'spiritually', by making a stand going through it by putting on the whole armour of God, so as to withstand the 'evil day' Apostle Paul was speaking about, i.e., the "great tribulation" (Eph.6).
We are on the same page, Veteran, I think that NOW is the time to resolve ourselves, that "even if you slay me, ...yet......i will worship you!"...Job

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?”
And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”

So he said to me, “These are the ones who COME OUT of the great TRIBULATION, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them."

THEY WENT IN....THEY CAME OUT...... It's not a veiled statement. I't s fantasy to expect anything else....but many cannot face it....they have been indoctrinated with the false dream.

The Coming of the Son of Man
“Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

THEN... the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Nothing to fear UNLESS you are not part of the elect, or the saved. My fear is that folks who have eaten of this comfort apple....God only exists to bless my life....will be unable to endure the coming pressures.....even unto death for many...

"Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life..'

KevinMiller

Jul 29, 2013
Seattle, Washington
PeterAV said:
So true !

It is written :
1 Corinthians 15:33-34
33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

We should stick to the SCRIPTURES alone and not the DOCTRINES of men