THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
So any way I can believe in Christ and the God of the New testament but I was wondering about the God of the old testament, the so called Bible god. If he forgives me that's good, I'm sure that Jesus does and bring a Christian is great. I like pagans too and I think some are cool. I'm not quite racist but fights do happen. I show love and respect to whom it may matter and I've shown Also ALOT of good worship. I like being a Christian and I know they're cool. Balances are unique. I've always liked sda or adventism ever since I was a kid, a pagan. I know I still have alot to learn but I know can do and learned alot about many things.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I learned alot about God fer sure. The thing is.... I'm always gonna be me. So when they say this and that about me being carnal, well... They can go.. I know who I am.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Oh and I'm super sorry but I just did during that time. I know I have sins.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
s
God doesn't choose to 'send' people to hell. He loves us so much he sent Jesus to die for our sin so we could be rescued from hell. But if we don't choose to accept Jesus it is where we are all destined.
Okay. So in me choosing Jesus I won't be judged for my sins? I hope God forgives me.........

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
No one sends you to hell. That is a choice you make.

Manipulating confusing what?

Like salvation, sin is a choice.
Manipulating confusing something you either did or didn't do. Sooo you can go to hell for this eh?

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay. So in me choosing Jesus I won't be judged for sins?
If you are a Christian you should already know the answer to that. That is why I thought you were confused. Sorry.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Which you don't do. You tipdllllllwmo tolled a tadpolev and atevdookie on the side.YOU!

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Sorry David, you sound confused in every post. You say you're a Christian but none of your posts seem to confirm that. It must be me who is confused so I will stop responding to your posts.
Yesssss you are confused, pearly, you...

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
You're confused about everything.

Stranger
WTFsss everything? Going to hell isn't something that I look forward to. Ever heard about helleraser? Death knight? Or none of the above?....
Hehehehe your confused? I know I'm confused lol.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Why's God appearing as stranger as a guide after getting shot by a gun? He was in this game