THE CHURCH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
We can choose to live in the world or we can choose to live in Christ. The choice is ours. Jesus is our lifeline from God to save us from the depths of hell. But we have to grab hold or we will not be saved. There are so many who have heard this truth but refuse to grab hold of the lifeline and so are doomed. God so loved the world that he sent Jesus to die for us, to be that lifeline. If you've heard that and haven't taken a hold of Him I would wonder why.
Because it's not all fleshy. Ive done alot of work for God. But so many things to do. God can't stop many things on a positive note.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I'm thankful to God for the soul the spirit water food air warm and cold and cool clothes the body tv electronics laptops especially the planets the sun and life. He's an excellent tremendous creator.

Reactions: Nancy

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Is that something to go to hell for? Big things if you truly repent? I am sorry.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Jesus forgives me. He forgives many things. He's holy. He's a holy ambassador.

Last edited: