The churches are in dire need of understanding this!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 times in John 14, Jesus said: "If you love Me, obey My commandments."
Why do you think I know which ones He's talking about?
FYI, He gave many dozens of them in the 4 gospels.

Zachary- I was only trying to get a perspective on the Commandments to which you were referring to, I know that there are 613 Commandments in the Old Testament and I could not Quote 5 of them, I can't Remember the 10 Commandments in order, so please don't think I was trying to be Ignorant. Just trying to understand! the Scriptures in The First Epistle of John, Chap 2:vers 3- Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His Commandments. - vers 5- But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. Chap 3 vers 22- And whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His Commandments. 24- Now he who keeps His Commandments abides in Him.-- Chapt 5 vers -2- By this we know that we Love the children of God, when we Love God and keep His Commandments. 3- For this is the Love of God, that we keep His Commandments, And His Commandments are not Burdensome.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evidently, you are not aware that most "believers" in American churches today
are involved in habitually sinning (i.e. without repentance, obviously).
Which cave# are you living in now, I forget.
Several true teachers , men of God, and Corrie ten Boom, pointed this out over 50 years ago. Few listened. Few took God's Warning .....

Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Keith Green, Charles Chiniquoy, and others, all faithful witnesses true to Scripture revealed by God, and more than can be named here.... many in and from China, Africa, and Russia noted this, and are praying (or were praying) for the usa.....

Quotes of Leonard Ravenhill - GOSPEL TRUTH

www.gospeltruth.net/ravenhill.htm

LEONARD RAVENHILL . ... I doubt if 5% of professing Christians in America are born again-

-and that's true of England! ... Immediately (when) you're filled with the Spirit, it doesn't matter what area you yield your life, the devil will fight to get back the ground he lost in your life.