The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The John Birch Society issued the following urgent alert on May 10:

“The World Health Assembly will vote on the U.S.’s amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations (IHR) when it convenes on May 22-28.These amendments, like the proposed pandemic treaty, will vastly expand the WHO’s power and could be used by the Useless CDC to justify detaining American citizens. Contact your state legislators and urge them to nullify these dangerous amendments!

The World Health Organization (WHO) is negotiating a global pandemic treaty and considering dangerous amendments to its International Health Regulations (IHR) — these will further enable Covid medical tyranny while amounting to yet another step toward a one-world government. State governments can and should nullify these tyrannical schemes.

On December 1, 2021, the World Health Assembly agreed to begin “a global process to draft and negotiate” an agreement “to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.” Although we don’t know the specific details of this proposed treaty, it no doubt threatens our God-given freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution.

Any “pandemic treaty” is a threat for the following reasons:

• It will further erode U.S. national sovereignty, giving foreign bureaucrats greater control over domestic policy. It would also amount to yet another step toward a tyrannical one-world government.
  • It will further expand the WHO’s ability to dictate health policy worldwide, making it easier for the Deep State to impose its tyrannical “health” measures on the global populace.
  • It will enable the creation of global “health passes,” thereby restricting travel and certain activities to only those who have been vaccinated or who are in compliance with the WHO’s “health” dictates. These so-called “health passes” will further compromise individuals’ medical privacy and lay the groundwork for a biomedical security regime.
  • Enable “global coordinated actions” to censor those who dissent from the Deep State’s narratives — all in the name of “public health.”
  • American taxpayer money would likely be diverted to enable the implementation of the treaty’s dictates.
This is not the only WHO threat to liberty. Additionally, the U.S. has proposed amendments to the WHO’s International Health Regulations (IHR), which could go into effect as early as the end of 2022. These amendments would also strengthen the WHO’s ability to take unilateral actions and meddle in countries’ internal affairs, and they could lead to an expansion of the CDC’s power to detain Americans for medical reasons. These amendments, combined with the proposed pandemic treaty, constitute a massive threat to liberty by the WHO. The Deep State, which weaponized Covid to implement its tyrannical agenda, has been pushing for a global pandemic treaty for some time already.

For example, in an April 3, 2020 op-ed, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger stated that, “Addressing the necessities of the moment must ultimately be coupled with a global collaborative vision and program.” Additionally, Bill Gates (Not a Scientist) has called for strengthening the WHO.

The WHO’s pandemic treaty must be stopped — and the states have a key role in doing this. Rather than sitting back and being complacent, state legislators must take bold action to nullify any WHO agreement.

Nullification is firmly grounded in the text of the U.S. Constitution. Specifically, Article VI duty bounds state legislators — along with members of Congress and judges — by their oath to “to support this Constitution.” Nullification of the WHO’s pandemic treaty wouldn’t be the first time the states have taken such bold action. Among multiple other examples, Alabama in 2012 enacted a strong law banning the implementation of the UN’s Agenda 21 (now Agenda 2030) in the state. Multiple other state legislative chambers passed similar bans.

Contact your state legislators and urge them to enact strong legislation fully preventing the implementation and/or enforcement of the WHO’s proposed pandemic treaty, along with the proposed amendments to the WHO’s IHR.State governments have an important role in preserving liberty — we cannot afford for them to squander it.”

*****************************read more below ********************************************************************

I watched the first half of "the plan" will watch the rest later.

1. this guy pulls many snippets out of there larger context to promote the conspiracy. Example- Prince Charles and more pandemics. the Context was the belief that if global warming takes place as they believe, then yes more pandemics would occur.

2. there has been planning on a serious level since H1N1 broke in the Obama era. Many nations were unprepared for that rather nasty virus so serious efforts and studies were underway.

3. mRNA vaccines were "discovered" 30 years ago! Sars Covid-2-19 was the first actual mass effort of the new methodology. It was first used on humans for rabies and in Africa for Ebola before that. It was first used in mice in the 1990's and had to overco0me many research difficulties.

The Long History of mRNA Vaccines | Johns Hopkins (jhu.edu)

4. I would love to find more info on those invoices for covid vaccines. There are many "coronaviruses" (that is a generic term for a virus with a certain structural form), so were those invoices for covid- 19 or just generic covid viruses.

5. As for the predicting a pandemic would hit? Tempest in a teapot! Lots of docs make the same prediction year after year! Lkie the bear invstor guys on wall street. Every year they predict a bear market and sooner or later they will be right! They just did not present any evidence that they were planning for teh release of Sars Covid 2.

6. As for an avian flu or coronavirus coming from China? Well that is easy. Wuhan is the worlds largest bio lab that studies coronaviruses. and many animal to human influenza viruses originate in China!

Now I believe that covid was intentionally released and probably even developed as a weapon. whether they lost control because it spread far faster than they programmed it to I can't say.

I do not believe govts. knew months in advance that covid was to be released, but they quickly took advantage of it once it was released and spreading like wildfire!

Lots of lies and blunders surrounding the communication of covid.

Lots of bad data as well. People in the hospital for a broken leg and have covid- counted as a covid case though they were not really. Death by car accident? If the dead had covid- counted as a covid death! so we had highly inflated numbers. The opposite is true of the vaccines.

Death within two weeks of a vaccine- probable COD- vaccine related. VAERS reports? raw uninvestigated data. Sore arm from the shot is counted as a serious adverse event!

I believe covid was released by accident at least as early as Sept with the sick lab assistant. But I still have not seen anything more than circumstantial evidence that ties govts. knowing it was going to be released and they were preparing long in advance for it specifically.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK
Hey Major listen to this one. Go to 1.30 and listen carefully to what that guys says.

"When the 5G system broadcasts an 18Ghz signal for 1 minute, 3 different times, it will cause the liquid nanoparticles to swell and release the parthenogenic contents therefore causing an epidemic"

Its followed up by a great little commentary on it
Is this why scientists in Spain and NZ found self assembling nano chips in these toxic injections?
Could it be true and could there be even more to it?

https://banned.video/watch?id=62811b2909fc7076c8080507

Reactions: Scott Downey

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK
Hey Major listen to this one. Go to 1.30 and listen carefully to what that guys says.

"When the 5G system broadcasts an 18Ghz signal for 1 minute, 3 different times, it will cause the liquid nanoparticles to swell and release the parthenogenic contents therefore causing an epidemic"

Its followed up by a great little commentary on it
Is this why scientists in Spain and NZ found self assembling nano chips in these toxic injections?
Could it be true and could there be even more to it?

https://banned.video/watch?id=62811b2909fc7076c8080507
Yep I knew of this effect from an earlier publication of news a year or so ago. The frequency is such that it interacts with part of the gene therapy, the nano particles or the graphite particles and excites them at this frequency to cause major damage. It has been tested in labs already, a fiendish plot indeed. You know that your body and organs resonate at specific frequencies and if interfered with from an outside energy source in the 5G range at a close range can cause organ failure....

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep I knew of this effect from an earlier publication of news a year or so ago. The frequency is such that it interacts with part of the gene therapy, the nano particles or the graphite particles and excites them at this frequency to cause major damage. It has been tested in labs already, a fiendish plot indeed. You know that your body and organs resonate at specific frequencies and if interfered with from an outside energy source in the 5G range at a close range can cause organ failure....

Its something out of a scifi film

Reactions: Scott Downey

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NZ Christchurch and Buffalo NY connection.......
-----------------------------------------------
Was The Buffalo Shooting a Huge False-Flag?

by noah5 hours ago5 hours ago
8.8k views
Screen-Shot-2022-05-15-at-4.59.25-PM-768x410.png

Folks, the shooting yesterday at a supermarket in Buffalo instantly had my red flags up…

Or should I say “false flags”?

Let me make something VERY clear from the start…

The definition of a “False Flag” is NOT that the event didn’t happen.

Trending: BREAKING: 10 Killed in Mass Shooting at Buffalo Supermarket, Shooter in Custody (WARNING: GRAPHIC FOOTAGE)

It’s also NOT that the event wasn’t tragic.

The definition is simply whether it was planned or staged in a way that would shift the narrative on a topic like gun control or divert from other issues in the news….or both!

So when we ask if something was a False Flag (i.e. the Gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 or a myriad of others) we’re not saying it didn’t occur and there aren’t tragic deaths.

We just question if it was truly a man who just went crazy (allegedly) or whether it was more sinister than that.

And to that question I have to give FULL credit to Jordan Sather who did one of the best breakdowns on the topic I have ever seen.

You should follow him on his Substack here.

I love his subheadline:

How many flags could the CIA false if the CIA could false flags?
Exactly.

Let me give you a portion of his analysis here in this article and then I encourage everyone to read his full report and follow him on his Substack here:

As the ‘official story’ goes – last night a man opened fire at a supermarket in Buffalo, New York while live-streaming on Twitch, killing at least 10 people and injuring several others. He also posted an online manifesto in which he described himself as a white supremacist.

This situation has all the earmarks of a standard Deep State false flag – racist shooter, live-streaming on social media, questionably written manifesto, symbolism at the scene, calls for gun control, and political timing of the event. I wouldn’t be shocked if this shooter happened to be a patsy that was mind controlled by a shadow government group to carry out this task. Let’s take a look at the red flags surrounding this shooting that indicate it could be a planned event:

1) Timing.

When it comes to Deep State false flags, mass shootings included, they always seem to take place when it’s most politically convenient for the perpetrators. No doubt them Deep Staters are looking for any distraction they can get right now with how many walls are closing in on them – we’ve got Michael Sussman’s case as part of Durham’s investigation that starts Monday, the 2000 Mules documentary is exposing election fraud en masse, Russia is bringing out more allegations of U.S. Biolabs in Ukraine, & a whole lot more is going on, too. To misdirect our attention away from these things we have this mass shooting in New York, we have Congress holding it’s first open hearings in 50 years about UFOs on Tuesday, and we’ll see what else they try to throw our way in the coming days! (Death of prominent Deep State asset imminent? How are Queen Elizabeth and the Pope feeling?)

2) The Lone, White, Racist Shooter.

Big surprise, they’re telling us that this shooter was a crazy white guy who was apparently incredibly racist and anti-semitic. (Weird that he’s supposedly super racist, when a handful of his shooting victims were white people.) We don’t hear anything about the mass shootings that take place in crime-ridden cities like Chicago, but when an event happens that’s perfect to push agendas with, it’s front page news instantly. Division is the name of the game for our social engineers.

3) Calls for Gun Control.

Another big surprise, the shooter was using an AR-15 style rifle when he carried out the attack and it took less than 12 hours for major media platforms and corrupt politicians to call for gun control afterwards.

Good ol’ Problem/Reaction/Solution, a.k.a. the Hegelian Dialectic. The Deep State creates the problem (manufacture a shooting incident), the public reacts in the predicted, intended way (omg all those MAGA people are racist and violent! We have to do something about guns!), and the pre-planned solution is rolled out to the public. (gun bans, more censorship, media hit pieces against muh conspiracy theorists questioning the attack).

Happens every time.

And not only will this event spur calls for gun control, but since the shooter happened to livestream on a social media platform and posted a written manifesto to go along with the attack (or maybe his handlers wrote and posted for him, who knows) then Big Tech will of course call for more censorship as well. They usually go after a few birds with one stone when it comes to their false flags.

4) Another Manifesto.

Seems to be the new hit thing when a shooter carries out an attack these days, he puts out a manifesto on social media! Our Buffalo shooter released a 180 page manifesto before carrying out his attack yesterday, complete with graphs and charts and statistics and his life story. 180 pages. I’m gonna go with, “he didn’t write that” for $500, Alex. I wonder which FedBoi was hired to write this for him? In fact if you look closely, whole pages of the manifesto from the Buffalo shooter was copy and pasted directly from the manifesto of the Christchurch, New Zealand shooter. It’s the exact same. I hope they aren’t paying these Fedbois top dollar because they aren’t doing a very good job covering their tracks!

In what might the most hilarious part of this scam-ifesto, the Buffalo shooter claimed to post pictures of himself. Here’s a screenshot from the manifesto and pictures he posted:

I saw these photos and thought, where have I seen that guy before? Ran a quick reverse image search through Tineye and came to realize that these photos are actually of comedian/troll named Sam Hyde. Since 2015, Hyde has been misreported numerous times as the perpetrator of shooting attacks.

Whoever wrote this manifesto, whether it was actually the shooter, Fedbois, or someone else, they are clearly trying to troll us with those photos. Do they think we won’t pick up on this? I would think they would expect us to. Regardless, something weird is going on with this manifesto. It’s almost like it was quickly and hastily put together at the last minute, probably like this whole manufactured shooting.

-------------read more below-----------------

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”When the Deep State buys their false flag from Wish.com”

5) Symbolism.

In what might be the most apparent detail that exposes false flags for what they are, the symbolism surrounding these events will stick out like a sore thumb when you familiarize yourself with what symbols they use and how/why they use them. Whether it’s Freemason symbolism, false flags happening on numerologically significant dates (9/11, 7/7, 3/11, etc..), or other symbols plastered around the crime scenes, it’s a tell tale sign that something deeper is going on with the event.

One issue with this Buffalo shooting that shows pure contradiction in mainstream media narratives is that they’re calling the shooter a white supremacist Nazi due to the Black Sun symbolism in his manifesto – the problem here is that this Order of the Black Sun symbol, which is an actual Nazi symbol dating back to their secret societies of the WW2 era, is used by the Azov Battalion in Ukraine.

The Azov Battalion that Putin is fighting. The actual Ukraine Nazis. The Nazis the media says aren’t there or aren’t a problem. The Nazis that the Biden Administration is working to fund with money and support with military equipment. Maybe those rifles the Biden Admin is sending to Ukraine will be used in a mass shooting on U.S. soil someday? Maybe that’s what they want to happen?….

dancohen3000.jpg
Dan Cohen @dancohen3000
The mass shooter’s manifesto features the same sonnenrad the Azov Battalion uses in its symbol. It’s pretty incredible to watch the Democratic Party hacks who spent the Trump era warning about fascism downplay Azov’s Nazism. https://t.co/hlCOqBlWV6

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.substack.com%2Fmedia%2FFSw9ZMsXEAoPfsN.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.substack.com%2Fmedia%2FFSw9ZMsXEAMY0Wb.jpg

Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D @RVAwonk

There’s a lot of disinformation already about the mass shooter in Buffalo, NY. To be clear, he didn’t have an “Azov Battalion symbol” in his manifesto — it’s a sonnenrad (black sun), which is a common white supremacist symbol.

May 15th 2022

590 Retweets1,695 Likes

Another glaring symbol used in this shooting brings us to another connection with the Christchurch, New Zealand shooting of 2019. This Christchurch shooting was clearly a false flag that they used to justify advancing gun laws in New Zealand and that Big Tech used to basically shut 8chan off of the internet for a while. 8chan was where Q was posting at the same and where many citizen journalists were congregating to share info and expose the New World Order. They claimed the shooter posted his manifesto on 8chan and that the website radicalized him. They were targeting anons, citizen journalists, and Q with that shooting. (Also, there were connections found between the Christchurch shooter and that Ukrainian Azov Battalion. The Democrats are supporting the Nazis that are committing these shootings. What a mess.)

So this Buffalo shooter had many of the same symbols on his gun that the Christchurch shooter did! We’ve got the hash marks:

We also have the “14” and the “Fish” symbol used on both guns. The number 14 is somewhat commonly used in Neo-Nazi circles, and it also has meaning within the Illuminati cultists too. (Many of these Deep Staters are secretly Nazis)

You might be familiar with the infamous photo of John Podesta with the 14/Fish symbolism written on his palms. Remember when John Podesta was in New Zealand only days before the Christchurch shooting happened? It’s almost as if he traveled there directly to give the go orders for it, and these Deep State Illuminati Cultists communicated to their friends that they were behind it with the chosen symbols on the guns. (John Podesta is in Durham’s crosshairs right now, so it makes sense that him and his friends are wreakin havoc and trying to misdirect the public’s attention away from Durham’s case)

That’s just a portion, you can read his entire excellent report here.

What’s more, was his entire manifesto copied?

Just getting sloppy and lazy?

More:

IMAGE-2022-05-15-170054.jpg
IMAGE-2022-05-15-170056.jpg

Quote:

NATIONAL POLL: Do You Support Trump Declaring ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization?

Mass Shooter from Buffalo, New York sporting the same ‘Black Sun’ logo as Ukrainian soldiers.

Meanwhile MSM labels this dude as a “white supremacist”. This is another PSYOP with the intent to start a race/civil war. Expect more of it, this summer.

And for more, you can find Jordan at these places online:

Find Jordan on Telegram: Jordan Sather
Truth Social: @JordanSather

Live-streaming every Monday and Thursday: live — JORDAN SATHER
Videos on Rumble: Jordan Sather

Support on Locals: Jordan Sather

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lots of lies and blunders surrounding the communication of covid.
It was DELIBERATE deception on the part of all those who perpetrated the COVID Scamdemic.

Nick Freitas Replying to White House on Twitter
@WhiteHouse
Sorry, not good enough. You spread COVID related misinformation and now must be banned. Isn’t that how it still works?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”When the Deep State buys their false flag from Wish.com”

5) Symbolism.

In what might be the most apparent detail that exposes false flags for what they are, the symbolism surrounding these events will stick out like a sore thumb when you familiarize yourself with what symbols they use and how/why they use them. Whether it’s Freemason symbolism, false flags happening on numerologically significant dates (9/11, 7/7, 3/11, etc..), or other symbols plastered around the crime scenes, it’s a tell tale sign that something deeper is going on with the event.

One issue with this Buffalo shooting that shows pure contradiction in mainstream media narratives is that they’re calling the shooter a white supremacist Nazi due to the Black Sun symbolism in his manifesto – the problem here is that this Order of the Black Sun symbol, which is an actual Nazi symbol dating back to their secret societies of the WW2 era, is used by the Azov Battalion in Ukraine.

The Azov Battalion that Putin is fighting. The actual Ukraine Nazis. The Nazis the media says aren’t there or aren’t a problem. The Nazis that the Biden Administration is working to fund with money and support with military equipment. Maybe those rifles the Biden Admin is sending to Ukraine will be used in a mass shooting on U.S. soil someday? Maybe that’s what they want to happen?….

dancohen3000.jpg
Dan Cohen @dancohen3000
The mass shooter’s manifesto features the same sonnenrad the Azov Battalion uses in its symbol. It’s pretty incredible to watch the Democratic Party hacks who spent the Trump era warning about fascism downplay Azov’s Nazism. https://t.co/hlCOqBlWV6

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.substack.com%2Fmedia%2FFSw9ZMsXEAoPfsN.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fpbs.substack.com%2Fmedia%2FFSw9ZMsXEAMY0Wb.jpg

Caroline Orr Bueno, Ph.D @RVAwonk

There’s a lot of disinformation already about the mass shooter in Buffalo, NY. To be clear, he didn’t have an “Azov Battalion symbol” in his manifesto — it’s a sonnenrad (black sun), which is a common white supremacist symbol.

May 15th 2022

590 Retweets1,695 Likes

Another glaring symbol used in this shooting brings us to another connection with the Christchurch, New Zealand shooting of 2019. This Christchurch shooting was clearly a false flag that they used to justify advancing gun laws in New Zealand and that Big Tech used to basically shut 8chan off of the internet for a while. 8chan was where Q was posting at the same and where many citizen journalists were congregating to share info and expose the New World Order. They claimed the shooter posted his manifesto on 8chan and that the website radicalized him. They were targeting anons, citizen journalists, and Q with that shooting. (Also, there were connections found between the Christchurch shooter and that Ukrainian Azov Battalion. The Democrats are supporting the Nazis that are committing these shootings. What a mess.)

So this Buffalo shooter had many of the same symbols on his gun that the Christchurch shooter did! We’ve got the hash marks:

We also have the “14” and the “Fish” symbol used on both guns. The number 14 is somewhat commonly used in Neo-Nazi circles, and it also has meaning within the Illuminati cultists too. (Many of these Deep Staters are secretly Nazis)

You might be familiar with the infamous photo of John Podesta with the 14/Fish symbolism written on his palms. Remember when John Podesta was in New Zealand only days before the Christchurch shooting happened? It’s almost as if he traveled there directly to give the go orders for it, and these Deep State Illuminati Cultists communicated to their friends that they were behind it with the chosen symbols on the guns. (John Podesta is in Durham’s crosshairs right now, so it makes sense that him and his friends are wreakin havoc and trying to misdirect the public’s attention away from Durham’s case)

That’s just a portion, you can read his entire excellent report here.

What’s more, was his entire manifesto copied?

Just getting sloppy and lazy?

More:

IMAGE-2022-05-15-170054.jpg
IMAGE-2022-05-15-170056.jpg

Quote:

NATIONAL POLL: Do You Support Trump Declaring ANTIFA a Terrorist Organization?

Mass Shooter from Buffalo, New York sporting the same ‘Black Sun’ logo as Ukrainian soldiers.

Meanwhile MSM labels this dude as a “white supremacist”. This is another PSYOP with the intent to start a race/civil war. Expect more of it, this summer.

And for more, you can find Jordan at these places online:

Find Jordan on Telegram: Jordan Sather
Truth Social: @JordanSather

Live-streaming every Monday and Thursday: live — JORDAN SATHER
Videos on Rumble: Jordan Sather

Support on Locals: Jordan Sather

And so?????? where is the smoking guns that prove this?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was DELIBERATE deception on the part of all those who perpetrated the COVID Scamdemic.

Nick Freitas Replying to White House on Twitter
@WhiteHouse
Sorry, not good enough. You spread COVID related misinformation and now must be banned. Isn’t that how it still works?

I am sure some was deliberate. Every big thing like a pandemic has deliberate misinformation or hidden info etc. But have you found the smoking gun. Like the nixon missing tapes? I believe alot of what you believe, but without the proof, I don't push it, it is like urinating in the wind!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the Fish symbol is the # thing ?
And the Number ? 14 why.
And the Sun thing is white ? but called Black sun is it, why is that ?

Yes the Biden Government is hiding who such idiots truly are.

Who truly are the Ukraine Nazis ? who created them ? I believe George Soros is the key that has created such people ! and that idiot down in NZ that was shooting people, is one of them as well ? I do believe the NZ idiot Tarrant is a Jew who gets money for being one ! and that he is a greenie eco fascist ? but I do not know of anything about such as this Tarrant due in regards to what our Government has to say past the story line dished up, so what I am saying is that we have people like Tarrant locked away and we the people are not truly informed on such people who they are is never truly investigated and given to the people to understand who they are and why etc. same with that idiot in Tasmania .

Did some organisation create such people to do such ? Is what I would like to know !
We the public have a right to call such people or organisations out !

We just had some 27yo idiot here pull a gun on Police and was shot dead. what is this ? Drugs ? how did he get a pistol. why would a kid like that pull a pistol on police like that ! we seen it on TV. but to pull a pistol like he did, you know that you would be shot dead for sure. so it must of been drugs he was on.

But hey we are not allowed to have guns in Australia, but all the moron idiots like that kid can get hold of one.
How many people have been shot in Australia after the Gun Laws ?
The Governments are the ones who let such low life idiots run about loose in fact, they are the problem that we have ! It's they who are trying to breed such morons in society in fact !
The Governments in courage all the drugs truly, they are not truly serious about such drug idiots, such is just like road safety, such all comes from a moronic simplistic perspective that the majority just swallow like idiots, action is all revenue collecting based and that's were they start and end. They are just Plain wrong ! as Uncle Jesses would say, on the Dukes of Hazard.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so?????? where is the smoking guns that prove this?
Need more faith that proof in many things in life Ron.

Do you operate and function in life only based on things proven to be true or not by sources that cannot be vouched as 100 % reliable. And then is this proof one way or the other 100% correct. Or do you live in a life of faith? And especially when this particular topic has too many coincidental events, articles and common processes and characteristics of other previous events of the past.

I've seen too may so-called lone gunman events in the news to know just by logic and probability that these actions of murder are not planned and executed by just one man, and then this lone man might not have been involved in any of the planning, just there to execute on orders.

There is sufficient circumstantial evidence of smoke already, maybe not who actually planned it and made it all possible, and usually this proof is next to impossible to ever obtain.

I believe the event in Buffalo, in Christchurch NZ, in Port Arthur, Tasmania, just like the Las Vegas shootings, the 19 terrorists of 911 of which 11 were still kicking and breathing on 912, and the OK Bombing and more, were all done by at least a single State sponsor and of elements of a single or multiple governments, even if these elements were always very few in number.

They want your guns and more Ron, to even cause you to be legally classified as a criminal if they can, and these evil people will never stop until they get them and you under their control...they are out to kill....

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what the rich, famous and evil creeps have been doing with our kids for decades....heck centuries, with the slain blood of the young

---------------------------------------------------

New Research Shows “Harvesting Blood & Body Parts of the Young” Could Help Achieve “Immortality”

by Paul Joseph Watson
upload_2022-5-17_12-36-46.png

New scientific research by Stanford University reveals that “harvesting the blood and body parts of the young in the hope of achieving immortality” is no longer just a “trope in horror novels,” but a feasible likelihood.

Yes, really.

According to a report by the Telegraph newspaper, research by Stanford shows that “infusing cerebrospinal fluid of young mice into old mice improves brain function,” opening the door for similar applications to humans.

The Stanford team infused fluid from 10-week-old mice into the brains of 18-month-old mice over seven days, and found that older mice were better at remembering to associate a small electric shock with a noise and flashing light.

Closer examination showed the fluid had “woken up” processes which regenerate neurons and myelin – the fatty material that protects nerve cells within the hippocampus, the memory centre of the brain.

upload_2022-5-17_12-38-23.png

https://twitter.com/TelegraphLife/s...^|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://www.infowars.com/

The study shows that the same process could be applied to anti-ageing research, and that, “Experiments are even showing that young blood itself can reverse the ageing process, perhaps even curing Alzheimer’s disease.”

Elitists and transhumanists have long been interested in harvesting material from young people in a bid to pursue life-extension.

Former North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il routinely had himself injected with blood taken from young, healthy virgins in the belief that it would help him live longer.

The Telegraph report notes that, “Harvesting the blood and body parts of the young in the hope of achieving immortality has long been a familiar trope in horror novels and conspiracy theories.”

Apparently, not for much longer.

“It may only be a few years before “youth transplants” finally move from the pages of gothic horror novels into the clinic,” writes Sarah Knapton.

———————————————————————————————————————

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orbán Warns West is Subjecting Itself to “Suicide Waves” of Decline
by Paul Joseph Watson
upload_2022-5-17_13-9-46.png

In a speech to mark him taking the oath of office, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán warned that the west is subjecting itself to “suicide waves” of decline in the form of self-inflicted economic wounds, mass migration and an obsession with identity politics.

Orbán’s conservative Fidesz party swept to victory in the election last month with another two-thirds majority, despite a massive effort by globalist interests to derail his candidacy.

During a speech in parliament, Orbán cautioned that the continent faced perilous times ahead.

“Everything that has happened since 2020 points in one direction: Europe and the Hungarian people in it have entered an age of danger,” said Orbán. “The decade began with the coronavirus epidemic and continued with the war. The sanctions from the war brought an economic downturn.”

“The war and sanctions policy caused an energy crisis, and U.S. interest rate hikes brought an age of inflation,” he added.

The Hungarian leader went on to lament that Europe was entering an “age of economic downturn” and a worsening mass migration problem.

Orbán said we are now witnessing the “suicide waves of the Western world” characterized by the replacement of Christianity with a vacuous cult of identity politics.

“Such is the program of the great European population exchange, the essence of which is to replace the missing Christian children with migrants. Such an experiment is a program of gender madness and a liberal Europe that transcends nation-states and Christianity, and puts nothing in their place,” said Orbán.

“They forget that man alone can never be free, only lonely,” he added.

Orbán expressed hope that his own people could fight back, “because the Hungarians were carved out of hard wood, so we stubbornly resist the decline.”

As we previously highlighted, the EU imposed sanctions on Hungary, directly afflicting the poor, because Hungarians dared to vote for a leader the globalists don’t like.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Need more faith that proof in many things in life Ron.

Do you operate and function in life only based on things proven to be true or not by sources that cannot be vouched as 100 % reliable. And then is this proof one way or the other 100% correct. Or do you live in a life of faith? And especially when this particular topic has too many coincidental events, articles and common processes and characteristics of other previous events of the past.

I've seen too may so-called lone gunman events in the news to know just by logic and probability that these actions of murder are not planned and executed by just one man, and then this lone man might not have been involved in any of the planning, just there to execute on orders.

There is sufficient circumstantial evidence of smoke already, maybe not who actually planned it and made it all possible, and usually this proof is next to impossible to ever obtain.

I believe the event in Buffalo, in Christchurch NZ, in Port Arthur, Tasmania, just like the Las Vegas shootings, the 19 terrorists of 911 of which 11 were still kicking and breathing on 912, and the OK Bombing and more, were all done by at least a single State sponsor and of elements of a single or multiple governments, even if these elements were always very few in number.

They want your guns and more Ron, to even cause you to be legally classified as a criminal if they can, and these evil people will never stop until they get them and you under their control...they are out to kill....

YOu make cogent arguments. But the problem is they are just beliefs without evidence. that is known as dogma! There are lots of things I believe are true, but I am careful when teaching to tell people it is a belief and not established fact.

Apak, you just can't know how right or wrong so many of these claims you post really are! I am sure all of them has some measure of truth to them. All conspiracy theories has truth in them.

See I believe 9/11 was a govt. sponsored event! Why? Because I listened to scores of hours of videos from architects, engineers, pilots, chemists, physicists. fire experts etc. all going on the record with factual information about why the towers were dropped and not collapsed. but because I represent teh Lord Jesus Christ, I will still tell people it is only a belief of mine, howbeit based on enormous factual secondary and causal information.

As believers and followers of Jesus, we must take extra care to not let our conclusions without the actual proof be known as beliefs and not fact.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu make cogent arguments. But the problem is they are just beliefs without evidence. that is known as dogma! There are lots of things I believe are true, but I am careful when teaching to tell people it is a belief and not established fact.

Apak, you just can't know how right or wrong so many of these claims you post really are! I am sure all of them has some measure of truth to them. All conspiracy theories has truth in them.

See I believe 9/11 was a govt. sponsored event! Why? Because I listened to scores of hours of videos from architects, engineers, pilots, chemists, physicists. fire experts etc. all going on the record with factual information about why the towers were dropped and not collapsed. but because I represent teh Lord Jesus Christ, I will still tell people it is only a belief of mine, howbeit based on enormous factual secondary and causal information.

As believers and followers of Jesus, we must take extra care to not let our conclusions without the actual proof be known as beliefs and not fact.
That's the thing with so-called established facts Ron, they are usually established by the few in power and the influential in society and recognized as being legitimate truth tellers or those that deal in facts. Like those in government and the banking system that convinced people many decades ago that the paper money in your pocket is real and there is no hidden conspiracy to defraud or make money off its exchange when the government created loans, fractional banking gain. Most people think and decide based on these influences and powers of those with an agenda, powerful life-changing agendi, over the minds of people who are not privy to the detail of what is fact and what are the lies and conspiracy. The common people are always starting from a place of handicap. I'm not so easily fooled at all when I see patterns and trends that are not accidental and coincidental. There's always an agenda when real power and influence is at stake.

Anyway on the 911 event, I was the 25th signature that signed the petition with the 'Architects and Engineers for 9-11' for a redress of Congress on this event. ..for what it's worth, and it never went anywhere to-date.

There are too many people out there Ron who are too trusting of these people providing established facts. I do not always buy into them.

So I stand unchanged with my thoughts on this Buffalo event. And I do not consider my current stance as dogmatic thinking either. It is reality to me, and all we can find as truth sometimes at certain times is circumstantial evidence. More light could be shed in the future.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's the thing with so-called established facts Ron, they are usually established by the few in power and the influential in society and recognized as being legitimate truth tellers or those that deal in facts. Like those in government and the banking system that convinced people many decades ago that the paper money in your pocket is real and there is no hidden conspiracy to defraud or make money off its exchange when the government created loans, fractional banking gain. Most people think and decide based on these influences and powers of those with an agenda, powerful life-changing agendi, over the minds of people who are not privy to the detail of what is fact and what are the lies and conspiracy. The common people are always starting from a place of handicap. I'm not so easily fooled at all when I see patterns and trends that are not accidental and coincidental. There's always an agenda when real power and influence is at stake.

Anyway on the 911 event, I was the 25th signature that signed the petition with the 'Architects and Engineers for 9-11' for a redress of Congress on this event. ..for what it's worth, and it never went anywhere to-date.

There are too many people out there Ron who are too trusting of these people providing established facts. I do not always buy into them.

So I stand unchanged with my thoughts on this Buffalo event. And I do not consider my current stance as dogmatic thinking either. It is reality to me, and all we can find as truth sometimes at certain times is circumstantial evidence. More light could be shed in the future.
Building 7 was not even damaged, not hit, and no fire, and they deliberately had it rigged to come down with explosives ahead of time, must have cause you can not bring it down like that without a lot of prep work and planning.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Orbán Warns West is Subjecting Itself to “Suicide Waves” of Decline
by Paul Joseph Watson
View attachment 22630

In a speech to mark him taking the oath of office, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán warned that the west is subjecting itself to “suicide waves” of decline in the form of self-inflicted economic wounds, mass migration and an obsession with identity politics.

Orbán’s conservative Fidesz party swept to victory in the election last month with another two-thirds majority, despite a massive effort by globalist interests to derail his candidacy.

During a speech in parliament, Orbán cautioned that the continent faced perilous times ahead.

“Everything that has happened since 2020 points in one direction: Europe and the Hungarian people in it have entered an age of danger,” said Orbán. “The decade began with the coronavirus epidemic and continued with the war. The sanctions from the war brought an economic downturn.”

“The war and sanctions policy caused an energy crisis, and U.S. interest rate hikes brought an age of inflation,” he added.

The Hungarian leader went on to lament that Europe was entering an “age of economic downturn” and a worsening mass migration problem.

Orbán said we are now witnessing the “suicide waves of the Western world” characterized by the replacement of Christianity with a vacuous cult of identity politics.

“Such is the program of the great European population exchange, the essence of which is to replace the missing Christian children with migrants. Such an experiment is a program of gender madness and a liberal Europe that transcends nation-states and Christianity, and puts nothing in their place,” said Orbán.

“They forget that man alone can never be free, only lonely,” he added.

Orbán expressed hope that his own people could fight back, “because the Hungarians were carved out of hard wood, so we stubbornly resist the decline.”

As we previously highlighted, the EU imposed sanctions on Hungary, directly afflicting the poor, because Hungarians dared to vote for a leader the globalists don’t like.

talk to the africans my friend . SIE ORDER is very wicked my friend . THEY were cutting
down shipments to areas that would not go with the flow . yeah , food my friend , even food was being withheld .
LEST the govts teach and allow that wicked agenda to be taught . This world is sick bruised and puss filled with sin .
We are witnessing the last days my friend . OUR HOPE IS IN THE LORD . cause ETERNAL LIFE is forever , whilst this life
is but a vapor .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
talk to the africans my friend . SIE ORDER is very wicked my friend . THEY were cutting
down shipments to areas that would not go with the flow . yeah , food my friend , even food was being withheld .
LEST the govts teach and allow that wicked agenda to be taught . This world is sick bruised and puss filled with sin .
We are witnessing the last days my friend . OUR HOPE IS IN THE LORD . cause ETERNAL LIFE is forever , whilst this life
is but a vapor .
Time for the nations to take care of their own first, and begin to grow their foods for the sole purpose of feeding themselves, and cut this death cult out of the equation, run them out of business and out of town. Trash this global market destructive idea that was only brought about to starve the poor and keep the rich even richer. Those that run it are vampire killers.

I sense a turning in this world. A turning on the corruption on this planet.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time for the nations to take care of their own first, and begin to grow their foods for the sole purpose of feeding themselves, and cut this death cult out of the equation, run them out of business and out of town. Trash this global market destructive idea that was only brought about to starve the poor and keep the rich even richer. Those that run it are vampire killers.

I sense a turning in this world. A turning on the corruption on this planet.
I sense a massive delusion that is and which is growing in number and in darkness daily .
ALL , not some , not most , ALL not in the lambs book of life will soon believe the lie that leadeth to perdition and destruction of ungodly men .
BOTH sides , those who preach against the one world govt and those who are for the one world govt
ARE FINDING A COMMON GROUND through religoin now and secular mindset of a love and a unity which cometh of the darkness .
Even trump was under its spell . For though he holler like a mad dog against the one world govt
HE HELPED BUILD ITS RELIGION . Folks we are getting duped real bad and do i mean real bad .
Both conservative and liberal churches are already finding a unity under an all inclusive we are one religoin .
BOTH holler unity , both holler love and neither knows GOD or love . ITS BAD APAK .
AND ITS just as bad in the conservative churches as it is in the liberal ones .
AND I SHUN ITS LOVE AND UNITY TO HELL without blinking an eye . PASTORS are DUPING THE PEOPLES .
And we better KNOW The BIBLE WELL , that JESUS well , that doctrine well , or folks aint gonna make it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime