The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30629-woman-sitting-ocean-kjv-1-john-5-4_preview.jpg
I personally overcame the world by being born in Christ in April 1974....all things changed for me, for the better, at that time..and the mysterious journey in the Kingdom has never stopped, with all the highs and a few lows I've experience in this vessel....the temple that it is and it took many years to know it.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There's so much to discuss and debate and complain about when it comes to politics. But is this the gospel? The gospel should be out only focus. We all agree that time is short, and the things happening in the world confirm that. So we should be talking about Jesus. It's getting far too easy to take sides. Getting sucked into the Hegelian dialectic and joining one extreme or the other as the pendulum swings.
Do you remember what Jesus was crucified for? Sedition. Working against the government. Destroying something the Romans had spent a fortune in building... The temple. The same thing is going to happen against Christians in the last days. We won't be accused of being good. We will be accused of revolt against government decrees mandating religious observance at the behest of a desperate populace tired of anarchy and supported by apostate religious rulers. The anarchy which is today growing as a result of vaccine mandates, and unfortunately encouraged by some here, is only going to become so extreme it will be unbearable to the majority of people that they will demand a return to God. A good thing right? But it will be a religion mandated by that majority. The same majority that crucified Jesus under pretense of sedition. Take care what you say on these forums... People have been cancelled for what they said 20 years ago.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's so much to discuss and debate and complain about when it comes to politics. But is this the gospel? The gospel should be out only focus. We all agree that time is short, and the things happening in the world confirm that. So we should be talking about Jesus. It's getting far too easy to take sides. Getting sucked into the Hegelian dialectic and joining one extreme or the other as the pendulum swings.
Do you remember what Jesus was crucified for? Sedition. Working against the government. Destroying something the Romans had spent a fortune in building... The temple. The same thing is going to happen against Christians in the last days. We won't be accused of being good. We will be accused of revolt against government decrees mandating religious observance at the behest of a desperate populace tired of anarchy and supported by apostate religious rulers. The anarchy which is today growing as a result of vaccine mandates, and unfortunately encouraged by some here, is only going to become so extreme it will be unbearable to the majority of people that they will demand a return to God. A good thing right? But it will be a religion mandated by that majority. The same majority that crucified Jesus under pretense of sedition. Take care what you say on these forums... People have been cancelled for what they said 20 years ago.

I do not agree with your message at all Backlit. I must say though, you are truly barking up the wrong tree. Your religious wares are showing again.

Does this thread conflict with your strong religious views? I believe you need to keep a reign on them because now I see you are using these views in an attempt to persuade and even control and squelch my voice here.

If you were truly honest, you must admit your message is tainted with your LDS religious views. It has clouded your judgement and even led you to even distain this CURRENT AFFAIRS and POLITICAL thread, that has consequences for all walks of life.

I'm not a Futurist or a Pre-millennialist as you are. If you want to discuss this type of topic further, then there's a thread for that, and not here.

So you are saying you afraid of not being politically correct by your words here? And are fearful of being cancelled in the future. I am quite different Backlit. I thought by now you might have picked this up. I do not fear it at all. I live for truth from all sources and areas in my life. Always have..

As I see it, you are now charging me, as a good Roman citizen, as were for the Christians of old that I'm inciting anarchy NOT just solely sedition against your institutionalized religion and personal views, to cover up for your own insecurities in this world. There is no anarchy encouraged here at all. Quite a stretch in thought and uncalled for.

I for one do not live with my head next to the sand or in it. I still live here, I still breathe air. There are many dozens of threads concerning the gospel on this site and I do love to participate in them as you do. All threads cannot be just white or black or strapped down and censored at will. Have you now take up the QC religious monitor baton, as the current petitioner with a clipboard gathering names to shut this type of thread down, for the second time?!

And for your comfort, you are not the first to write here with the same mindset of ill-placed disgust, and you won't be the last. I think fear and insecurity might be reigning and tugging at your heart a little too much lately. I hope my message is clear.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevada Becomes First State To Impose Surcharge On Unvaccinated Workers
by Zachary Stieber | The Epoch Times

Nevada on Thursday became the first U.S. state to impose a surcharge on workers who have not gotten a COVID-19 vaccine, though the penalty doesn’t take effect until the middle of next year.

All but two members of the state’s Public Employees’ Benefit Program Board (PEBP) voted during a meeting to approve a surcharge of $55 a month on unvaccinated workers.

The approved proposal also stipulates a surcharge of $175 a month for workers’ spouses, partners, and dependents 18 and older. That could be adjusted down the road.

The surcharges will go into effect on July 1, 2022.

They’ll help offset the costs of COVID-19 testing, Laura Rich, executive officer of the board, said.

Testing costs through September were estimated at $3.3 million.

The board did not analyze the cost of COVID-19 hospitalizations for the proposal because that would have made the surcharge for spouses and dependents “significantly higher,” Rich said. State rules bar making the surcharge on workers any higher.

Robert Barnes of VivaBarnesLaw joins The Alex Jones Show in studio to break down the globalist legal warfare against the people, and how to fight back.

Nevada’s Department of Labor last month released guidance saying the surcharges were legal, and Rich compared them to surcharges on smokers imposed by plans in the past.

Exemptions are available for religious or medical reasons, as required by law.

Public commenters during the meeting, and those submitting written statements, spoke out against the proposal before the vote.

“I believe that the proposed surcharge is inappropriate and excessive,” Ellen Crecelius, one member of the public, said in a statement. She noted that many people enjoy natural immunity, or the protection one gets after having recovered from COVID-19.

Shanna Cobb-Adams said she already pays $255.06 a month. The new surcharges would increase that by 90 percent. She expressed concern about her 18-year-old son getting a vaccine when studies show that young males are at elevated risk of developing heart inflammation after getting a vaccine, while COVID-19 poses little risk to healthy youth without serious underlying health conditions.

Another commenter noted that Gov. Steve Sisolak, a Democrat, is the one forcing workers to get tested weekly if they don’t get a vaccine. “The unvaccinated should not have to foot the bill for the agency’s unjust decisions,” she wrote. “The fact is vaccinated and unvaccinated employees both can contract and spread the virus equally, yet the state has decided to only put the hardships on the unvaccinated unfairly.”

Some members also voiced opposition to the proposal, and two voted against it.

Several state residents did support the measure, including one who said that “anti-vaxxers should pay for their choice since their freedom is not free.”

Sisolak’s policy director, DuAne Young, said that the pandemic “has been shouldered on the burden of everyone.”

“And now this particular burden—the testing—should be shouldered on the burden of those who refuse to (be vaccinated),” Young added.

Some companies have imposed surcharges but no states had before Thursday.

Discussions with entities that had imposed penalties pointed to benefits like increasing the percent of workers who are vaccinated and offsetting rising costs, Rich said. If the board did not approve the surcharges, every workers’ premium, regardless of vaccination status, would need to be hiked, she said.

Revenue from the surcharges is expected to be about $18 million a year. Testing costs are pegged at ranging from $12 million to $24 million.

Prior to the vote, representatives for the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees and the Nevada Faculty Alliance said the unions were not taking a position on the proposal.

Terri Laird, representing the Retired Public Employees of Nevada, said the organization also was neutral on the surcharges.

But, she told members, the added costs would “burden many employees.”

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Female Humanoid...quite human like...see the short clip below...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Science & Tech

Robot shocks with how human-like it is (VIDEO)
by RT
upload_2021-12-4_9-31-2.png

A new humanoid robot has made a huge step towards crossing the ‘uncanny valley,’ with the machine filmed displaying a whole range of almost realistic human facial expressions.

‘Ameca’ has been described by its British developers at Engineered Arts as “the perfect humanoid robot platform for human-robot interaction.”

The footage, which captured the terrifyingly real robot in action, proves that the company’s bold statement isn’t much of a stretch.

The grey-colored machine, which vaguely resembles the characters from the 2004 movie ‘I, Robot,’ offers a whole range of human emotions, coupled with realistic eye movement.

In what appears to be a pre-programmed demonstration, Ameca first wakes up, then checks out her arms with curiosity, before making a surprised face after ‘noticing’ that ‘she’ is being filmed.

The emotional robot is already available for purchase and rental. Right now, it’s only a stationary model, but the developers plan to further upgrade it, promising that “one day Ameca will walk.”

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illinois Hospital Loses $100K Covid Kill-Fee
December 4, 2021

Ng.jpg

Edward Hospital in Napierville Ill. was deprived of an estimated $100,000 kill fee when Sam Ng's daughter got a court order requiring the hospital treat the 71-year-old man, left, with Ivermectin.

He made a full recovery and was discharged. After 22 days on a respirator, he most certainly would have died. Hospital administrators who fought the court order saying Ivermectin was "an extraordinary remedy" are in mourning at the loss of the money.

Because of obfuscation, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistle blowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient.

Medicine's licence to kill is under attack!

Biden's Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals' Incentive Payments for COVID-19

By Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D. and Ali Shultz, J.D. -

Truth for Health Foundation

(abridged by henrymakow.com)

Most COVID-19 patients' families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes

(1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and

(2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

In 2020, the Texas Hospital Association submitted requests for waivers to CMS.

napierville-kll-center.jpg
(left, Napierville Kill Center)

According to Texas attorney Jerri Ward, "CMS has granted 'waivers' of federal law regarding patient rights. Specifically, CMS purports to allow hospitals to violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion."

She notes that "rights do not come from the hospital or CMS and cannot be waived, as that is the antithesis of a 'right.' The purported waivers are meant to isolate and gain total control over the patient and to deny patient and patient's decision-maker the ability to exercise informed consent."

Creating a "National Pandemic Emergency" provided justification for such sweeping actions that override individual physician medical decision-making and patients' rights. The CARES Act provides incentives for hospitals to use treatments dictated solely by the federal government under the auspices of the NIH. These "bounties" must paid back if not "earned" by making the COVID-19 diagnosis and following the COVID-19 protocol.

cash-bounty.jpg
The hospital payments include:

• A "free" required PCR test in the Emergency Room or upon admission for every patient, with government-paid fee to hospital.
  • Added bonus payment for each positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
  • Another bonus for a COVID-19 admission to the hospital.
  • A 20 percent "boost" bonus payment from Medicare on the entire hospital bill for use of remdesivir instead of medicines such as Ivermectin.
  • Another and larger bonus payment to the hospital if a COVID-19 patient is mechanically ventilated.
  • More money to the hospital if cause of death is listed as COVID-19, even if patient did not die directly of COVID-19.
  • A COVID-19 diagnosis also provides extra payments to coroners.
CMS implemented "value-based" payment programs that track data such as how many workers at a healthcare facility receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Now we see why many hospitals implemented COVID-19 vaccine mandates. They are paid more.

Outside hospitals, physician MIPS quality metrics link doctors' income to performance-based pay for treating patients with COVID-19 EUA drugs. Failure to report information to CMS can cost the physician 4% of reimbursement.

Because of obfuscation with medical coding and legal jargon, we cannot be certain of the actual amount each hospital receives per COVID-19 patient. But Attorney Thomas Renz and CMS whistleblowers have calculated a total payment of at least $100,000 per patient.

What does this mean for your health and safety as a patient in the hospital?

There are deaths from the government-directed COVID treatments.

For remdesivir, studies show that 71-75 percent of patients suffer an adverse effect, and the drug often had to be stopped after five to ten days because of these effects, such as kidney and liver damage, and death.

Remdesivir trials during the 2018 West African Ebola outbreak had to be discontinued because death rate exceeded 50%.

neg-family.jpg
(Ng, daughter and granddaughter who cheated hospital of kill-fee)

Yet, in 2020, Anthony Fauci directed that remdesivir was to be the drug hospitals use to treat COVID-19, even when the COVID clinical trials of remdesivir showed similar adverse effects.

In ventilated patients, the death toll is staggering.

A National Library of Medicine January 2021 report of 69 studies involving more than 57,000 patients concluded that fatality rates were 45 percent in COVID-19 patients receiving invasive mechanical ventilation, increasing to 84 percent in older patients.

Renz announced at a Truth for Health Foundation Press Conference that CMS data showed that in Texas hospitals, 84.9% percent of all patients died after more than 96 hours on a ventilator.

Then there are deaths from restrictions on effective treatments for hospitalized patients.

Renz and a team of data analysts have estimated that more than 800,000 deaths in America's hospitals, in COVID-19 and other patients, have been caused by approaches restricting fluids, nutrition, antibiotics, effective antivirals, anti-inflammatories, and therapeutic doses of anti-coagulants.

We now see government-dictated medical care at its worst in our history since the federal government mandated these ineffective and dangerous treatments for COVID-19, and then created financial incentives for hospitals and doctors to use only those "approved" (and paid for) approaches.

Our formerly trusted medical community of hospitals and hospital-employed medical staff have effectively become "bounty hunters" for your life. Patients need to now take unprecedented steps to avoid going into the hospital for COVID-19.

Patients need to take active steps to plan before getting sick to use early home-based treatment of COVID-19 that can help you save your life.

---------------------

First Comment from EJ

This is what I have researched, it is about a year old in the pdf I sent: (Makow- will post link to pdf later)
Hospitals received CDC "symptoms" of "CV-19" matching the common cold/flu.
When examined, those patients with the "symptoms," are designated "having" "Covid-19" in spite of other diagnosis' such as cancer, COPD, Asthma, heart trouble.
Hospitals also receive Government monetary incentive for "CV19" diagnosis.
Ordinary flu or pneumonia - - - - - - - - - $4,600
Same symptoms called CV19 - - - - - - $13,000
And "CV19" death on a respirator - - - $39,000

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do not agree with your message at all Backlit. I must say though, you are truly barking up the wrong tree. Your religious wares are showing again.
Does this thread conflict with your strong religious views? I believe you need to keep a reign on them because now I see you are using these views in an attempt to persuade and even control and squelch my voice here.
I think you are being overly offended and taking umbrage where none is required. My post wasn't directed at you personally, nor was there one hint that anything I mentioned was directed at this particular thread more than any other. What I was presenting was a general caution based on prophecy and the maxim, 'history repeats', in relation to the mob crying out for the death of Jesus. Remember, that same mob was cheering Him when He entered Jerusalem a couple of days previously.

If you were truly honest, you must admit your message is tainted with your LDS religious views.
I am not an LDS, much less 'tainted' by their views, in fact, I very much doubt they would understand at all where I am coming from, any more than you do now.
It has clouded your judgement and even led you to even distain this CURRENT AFFAIRS and POLITICAL thread, that has consequences for all walks of life.
I appreciate this as a current affairs thread, which is why I posted my comment there. I could have chosen other covid threads...climate change threads...any number of current affairs threads where the global aims of governments heading for control and and tyranny are revealed. My views on that are well known and they haven't changed. Not sure why you would believe they have on the basis of one misunderstood post.
I'm not a Futurist or a Pre-millennialist as you are
I think that's irrelevant, but okay. Though I'm no futurist either.
So you are saying you afraid of not being politically correct by your words here? And are fearful of being cancelled in the future.
So here we get to the nitty gritty of what I was actually saying. People, lots of them from Donald Trump to Hollywood actors and journalists, have been cancelled because someone has delved into their past comments, some going back many years, and discovered something to get offended over. My point is that our comments as Christians are forever recorded. We cannot cancel our history. My post was set as a warning to us all that we need to take care in what we are saying in public. It has nothing to do with political correctness, but wholly with the power of government, which in the future will be our avowed enemy in more ways then we can imagine, including the way we worship and when, to search out our history on facebook, forums, twitter and numerous other social media sites and use those comments as evidence to condemn us in courts of law. The time is fast approaching when all nations will turn upon Christians. They will not be condemned for being good. They will be condemned for sedition. Treachery against the government. How do I know this? Because history repeats.
As I see it, you are now charging me, as a good Roman citizen, as were for the Christians of old that I'm inciting anarchy NOT just solely sedition against your institutionalized religion and personal views, to cover up for your own insecurities in this world. There is no anarchy encouraged here at all. Quite a stretch in thought and uncalled for.
Jesus wasn't condemned because He went about doing good. Working miracles. Loving everyone. No. He was condemned for
a. not paying taxes (which was a lie.
b. Threatening to destroy the temple. (Prophecy)
c. Sedition against the lawful government.
MY cautioning to all who go on these threads is to take care to not overstep the mark in taking sides. To take care to not join in the Hegelian dialectic by swinging along with the pendulum and taking extreme views as either an anarchist on one side, or a legalist on the other. That is the global plan. To divide the church. And it's working. We have on this very forum those vehemently against the vaccines, and those equally vehemently for them. The same goes for many social issues that are being promoted by governments and their agents...BLM...climate change...covid...environment issues such as mineral resources and mining etc etc. The divide between us is getting wider and wider. The pendulum swings between left and right are getting more and more extreme, as are the responses of people to who they perceive as their "enemy" getting proportionately extreme. People are getting offended over trivia and important issues alike. The truth is clouded, and the issues becoming deceptively confusing. I have no problem with revealing what's going on the world, and relating same to prophecy. But my issue is that is clouding the real important issues at hand. And that's the second coming of Christ, and the gospel message which is becoming more and more urgent to share. I fear that threads such as this are becoming a distraction. Hence my warning. Not a rebuke, not even disagreement with what is being said here. But a serious note of caution that we are losing focus. The people who are implementing these vaccines are not simply political or money hungry or power seeking atheists. This isn't a political issue. It's religious. These people in charge of these global programs of population control and media lies and health scams are Luciferian. They haven't gotten to the top of the totem pole without swearing allegiance to the prince of this world. Their whole agenda is to implement Luciferian doctrine into the worlds education, social, financial and religious systems. Covid is but a means to an end. As are all the other side issues. We are in danger of being distracted by trees, leaves , and falling twigs and losing sight of the big picture. Like I said....
The anarchy which is today growing as a result of vaccine mandates, and unfortunately encouraged by some here, (not necessarily you personally) is only going to become so extreme it will be unbearable to the majority of people that they will demand a return to God. (I'm talking complete social upheaval the likes of which this planet has never seen. Global social unrest and anarchy where "do as thou wilt" has become the common mantra, in direct response to government over-reach Deliberate government over-reach, in order to incite the following..) A return to God (vis-a-vis what took place after 9/11 ) is a good thing right? The ultimate swing of the pendulum to outweigh the previous swing...was democrat now republican...was left now right...was socialist now capitalist....was blue now red....was thesis, now antithesis. But the Luciferian powerbrokers don't want thesis or antithesis. They don't want democrat or republican. They want synthesis. They want religion!! But on their own terms. They want a government sanctioned religion, and they want the public to demand it. Thus it will be a religion mandated by that majority!!! The same majority who called "crucify Him, crucify Him and that condemned Jesus under pretense of sedition. Revelation 13 reveals prophetically that there is indeed coming a global religion that is demanded by popular vote. Those who refuse to go along with this counterfeit "Christian" Satanic masterpiece are first ostracised, then forbidden to take part in normal social events, then forbidden to buy and sell, then fined, then jailed, then killed. Sound familiar? And what we write here will be used as evidence against us. Evidence of sedition. Take care what you say on these forums... People have been cancelled for what they said 20 years ago. Jesus was cancelled for what He said.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you are being overly offended and taking umbrage where none is required. My post wasn't directed at you personally, nor was there one hint that anything I mentioned was directed at this particular thread more than any other. What I was presenting was a general caution based on prophecy and the maxim, 'history repeats', in relation to the mob crying out for the death of Jesus. Remember, that same mob was cheering Him when He entered Jerusalem a couple of days previously.

I am not an LDS, much less 'tainted' by their views, in fact, I very much doubt they would understand at all where I am coming from, any more than you do now.

I appreciate this as a current affairs thread, which is why I posted my comment there. I could have chosen other covid threads...climate change threads...any number of current affairs threads where the global aims of governments heading for control and and tyranny are revealed. My views on that are well known and they haven't changed. Not sure why you would believe they have on the basis of one misunderstood post.

I think that's irrelevant, but okay. Though I'm no futurist either.

So here we get to the nitty gritty of what I was actually saying. People, lots of them from Donald Trump to Hollywood actors and journalists, have been cancelled because someone has delved into their past comments, some going back many years, and discovered something to get offended over. My point is that our comments as Christians are forever recorded. We cannot cancel our history. My post was set as a warning to us all that we need to take care in what we are saying in public. It has nothing to do with political correctness, but wholly with the power of government, which in the future will be our avowed enemy in more ways then we can imagine, including the way we worship and when, to search out our history on facebook, forums, twitter and numerous other social media sites and use those comments as evidence to condemn us in courts of law. The time is fast approaching when all nations will turn upon Christians. They will not be condemned for being good. They will be condemned for sedition. Treachery against the government. How do I know this? Because history repeats.

Jesus wasn't condemned because He went about doing good. Working miracles. Loving everyone. No. He was condemned for
a. not paying taxes (which was a lie.
b. Threatening to destroy the temple. (Prophecy)
c. Sedition against the lawful government.
MY cautioning to all who go on these threads is to take care to not overstep the mark in taking sides. To take care to not join in the Hegelian dialectic by swinging along with the pendulum and taking extreme views as either an anarchist on one side, or a legalist on the other. That is the global plan. To divide the church. And it's working. We have on this very forum those vehemently against the vaccines, and those equally vehemently for them. The same goes for many social issues that are being promoted by governments and their agents...BLM...climate change...covid...environment issues such as mineral resources and mining etc etc. The divide between us is getting wider and wider. The pendulum swings between left and right are getting more and more extreme, as are the responses of people to who they perceive as their "enemy" getting proportionately extreme. People are getting offended over trivia and important issues alike. The truth is clouded, and the issues becoming deceptively confusing. I have no problem with revealing what's going on the world, and relating same to prophecy. But my issue is that is clouding the real important issues at hand. And that's the second coming of Christ, and the gospel message which is becoming more and more urgent to share. I fear that threads such as this are becoming a distraction. Hence my warning. Not a rebuke, not even disagreement with what is being said here. But a serious note of caution that we are losing focus. The people who are implementing these vaccines are not simply political or money hungry or power seeking atheists. This isn't a political issue. It's religious. These people in charge of these global programs of population control and media lies and health scams are Luciferian. They haven't gotten to the top of the totem pole without swearing allegiance to the prince of this world. Their whole agenda is to implement Luciferian doctrine into the worlds education, social, financial and religious systems. Covid is but a means to an end. As are all the other side issues. We are in danger of being distracted by trees, leaves , and falling twigs and losing sight of the big picture. Like I said....
Br.....I thought you were SDA although I wrote down LDS. I believe I made the same mistake in a new thread I started as well. I need to change that...Sorry about that, I had LDS on my mind recently because of one my nieces in Utah....I at least thought you were a Futurist and Pre-millennialist.

To your text, I still think you have overbaked it. I know what you are essentially saying but I'm not that caught up into this doctrine. I do not live for the world and what they think and the games they play. I do not care what they did to Trump and others Br. I still think you have self-contained yourself into a protective bubble by choice, to be this way. I do not see your doctrine remotely close to the word of God. It comes from your own ideas and thinking and does not further the revealing of truth. And what does the 2nd coming of Christ have to do with pointing out the errs in the world today. I do not get it Br. These evil people will do as they please as God only allows until his Son returns. I'm still very confused why you want to live under the rules of the world, and be afraid of it. That is what I keep reading in your text. It is not real to me. And I still think you have overbaked this philosophical idea you have here.

Closing down political and current affairs sites to support your idea sounds ridiculous Br.
I'm not joining in any Hegelian dialectic by swinging along with this world-based pendulum. I swing to a different pendulum.

I had a senior moment in my post before, by mixing SDA with LDS.. sorry again for that oops

I'm still confused by your text and why I should really care about the world and their evil games, and by making threads that might annoy them in the future. So I now must exclusively make threads about the gospel and such matter of scripture, to appease them....no thanks..truly, they do not care if I do or don't Br ..Sound like a broken record now....

....Bless you Br. in all you do for/in the Kingdom today

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” – Italian Archbishop Vigano
By Joe Hoft
Published December 5, 2021 at 7:30am

upload_2021-12-5_15-24-42.png
When asked about being labeled a ‘public enemy’, Archbishop Vigano responded with the following:

As I have previously noted, it is typical of any totalitarian regime to seek to delegitimize any and every form of dissent, at first by ridiculing the adversary, making him the object of derision so as to discredit him before the eyes of the public opinion. Then, after delegitimizing the person as pathological, or in need of psychiatric care, suggesting that the adversary is mentally unstable who should be hospitalized in a mental institution. Finally, this process ends with the complete criminalization of all dissenters. In this way, the regime creates the necessary premises to separate all its adversaries from civil society.

When asked about spies attending masses of priests who warn their congregations about the perils of the COVID vaccines, the Archbishop replied:

I think that every priest has the right, or rather the duty, to warn his faithful about the real danger – not at all merely hypothetical – represented by the inoculation of this experimental medical product. This is especially the case when the entire psycho-pandemic farce clearly aims to lead toward the establishment of a dictatorship, whose purpose is to control the citizens through a violation of their constitutional and natural rights under the guise of a health emergency.

At another point, the Archbishop warned about the preparation that took place before the pandemic.

This operation required meticulous preparation and needed the participation of large parts of the public institutions and the private sectors, including the complicity of the Judiciary, of law enforcement and the media. These combined efforts are a real coup d’état and the pandemic is just a pretext – the profasis – through which is introduced the seeming inevitability of the violation of fundamental rights and the consequent establishment of the totalitarian regime of the New Order. In this New Order the pandemic superstition reigns supreme, with its magicians, its vaccine temples, its irrational rituals and its excommunications of sinners vitandi (“to be avoided” or “to be shunned”) — those who do not agree to give up their reason even before apostatizing from their Faith in order to embrace this insane ideological madness.

In response to the New World Order (NWO):

The New World Order is neither New nor Order: it represents the foolish ambition of Satan to overthrow the providential plan of God, to cancel the true Religion that leads to eternal salvation and finally to replace the “ordo christianus” (“the Christian order”) with infernal chaos. In this disorder, the lie replaces the Truth, injustice and abuse of power replace justice, whim instead of obedience to the law of God, death instead of life, illness instead of health, the legitimization of Evil and the condemnation of Good, the persecution of good people and the praising of evil ones, ignorance in the place of culture and wisdom, ugliness and horror instead of beauty, division and hatred instead of harmony and love. Satan doesn’t want to be worshipped by adopting the qualities of God, but by demanding to be an object of adoration through everything that is evil, obscene, false, absurd, and monstrous. He seeks complete subversion, a subversion ontologically devilish and Antichristic: a “New Order” obtained by means of a global coup d’état imposed under the guise of an engineered planned emergency.

The vaccine campaign, lacking any scientific validity, serves first of all as the apparent legitimization for implementing global tracking and controls, today under the pretext of limiting COVID spread (a pretext which is false, because, among other reasons, the vaccinated can still become infected and be contagious). But tomorrow, this campaign aims to expand its reach, extending the “Green Pass” to include information used in a “social credit system” to confront a “green emergency,” which will be likewise false and specious. The “Green Pass” is being conceived as something like the Mark of the Beast mentioned in the Apocalypse of Saint John to allow or forbid people to buy, sell, travel, spend, eat and live.

Secondly, the inoculation of people with an experimental genic serum that provokes a weakening of our natural immune system represents a very grave crime, because it turns ordinary healthy people into chronically ill people, and consequently into customers of the health care companies and private care. This situation hugely inflates the profits of the globalist élite and brings a general impoverishment of the population.

Read the entire interview at theeyeoftheneedle.com from Wayback Machine. The original website was suspended.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden’s Surgeon General Says Triple Vaxxed People Should Wear Masks This Christmas (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published December 5, 2021 at 2:10pm
Joe Biden’s Surgeon General on Sunday said fully vaccinated and boosted Americans need to wear masks indoors this Christmas.

Dr. Vivek Murthy told CBS’s “Face the Nation” host Margaret Brennan that fully vaccinated – and *boosted people* need to get tested regularly and wear masks indoors in order to enjoy the Christmas holiday.

“If people use the tools that we have that you can actually gather with much, much less risk,” Murthy said.

These people are insane.

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1467526517127323659

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
”Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” – Italian Archbishop Vigano
"The New World Order is neither New nor Order: it represents the foolish ambition of Satan to overthrow the providential plan of God, to cancel the true Religion that leads to eternal salvation and finally to replace the “ordo christianus” (“the Christian order”) with infernal chaos. In this disorder, the lie replaces the Truth, injustice and abuse of power replace justice, whim instead of obedience to the law of God, death instead of life, illness instead of health, the legitimization of Evil and the condemnation of Good, the persecution of good people and the praising of evil ones, ignorance in the place of culture and wisdom, ugliness and horror instead of beauty, division and hatred instead of harmony and love. Satan doesn’t want to be worshipped by adopting the qualities of God, but by demanding to be an object of adoration through everything that is evil, obscene, false, absurd, and monstrous. He seeks complete subversion, a subversion ontologically devilish and Antichristic: a “New Order” obtained by means of a global coup d’état imposed under the guise of an engineered planned emergency."
”Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” - Italian Archbishop Vigano

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
”Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” – Italian Archbishop Vigano
"The New World Order is neither New nor Order: it represents the foolish ambition of Satan to overthrow the providential plan of God, to cancel the true Religion that leads to eternal salvation and finally to replace the “ordo christianus” (“the Christian order”) with infernal chaos. In this disorder, the lie replaces the Truth, injustice and abuse of power replace justice, whim instead of obedience to the law of God, death instead of life, illness instead of health, the legitimization of Evil and the condemnation of Good, the persecution of good people and the praising of evil ones, ignorance in the place of culture and wisdom, ugliness and horror instead of beauty, division and hatred instead of harmony and love. Satan doesn’t want to be worshipped by adopting the qualities of God, but by demanding to be an object of adoration through everything that is evil, obscene, false, absurd, and monstrous. He seeks complete subversion, a subversion ontologically devilish and Antichristic: a “New Order” obtained by means of a global coup d’état imposed under the guise of an engineered planned emergency."
”Those Who Resist the New World Order Will Have the Help and Protection of God” - Italian Archbishop Vigano
@APAK , clearly he isn't in the "know". The NWO is being created by the very organization he is a member of. Which is why God declared to such as him, come out.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As I see it, you are now charging me, as a good Roman citizen, as were for the Christians of old that I'm inciting anarchy
No. What I said was...

The anarchy which is today growing as a result of vaccine mandates, and unfortunately encouraged by some here,
And as an example...
Seems that we're seeing the FLIGHT, and will soon see the FIGHT -- in the "Fight or Flight" reaction. And I expect the Governments will be outnumbered.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK , clearly he isn't in the "know". The NWO is being created by the very organization he is a member of. Which is why God declared to such as him, come out.
Br.. Your major pillar doctrine of your religion drives you to believe in an extreme view and an incorrect Babylon, and also exclusively being a future event beyond our time. And my 3rd crime I'm now charged with is my association and support for an Italian Catholic for being AGAINST the NWO, as I am also.

Your religion and doctrine despises any association, in any manner, with at least any Catholic in a leadership role. That is a very extreme and unloving view Br...IMO And I believe your doctrine is in err anyway. It has the wrong Babylon! It is not Rome or the Vatican. Consider this as an example of another and a very biblically based Babylon, that make more logical sense than meaning Rome.

Major premise #1: Three times this Babylon is called “O great city” (Rev18:9, 16, 19)
Minor premise #1: “The great city” is “where also their Lord was crucified”(Rev 11:8)
Conclusion: Jerusalem is Revelation’s Babylon

Major premise #2: Babylon was guilty of “the blood of the prophets” (Rev17:6; 18:24)
Minor premise #2: According to Jesus and Paul, only Jerusalem killed the prophets (Matt 23:34–35; Luke 13:33; 1 Thess 2:15–16)

Major premise #3: John’s people are commanded, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not
receive any of her plagues” (Rev 18:4)
Minor premise #3: The only city Jesus ever commanded his followers to flee from is Jerusalem—when they saw two specific signs (Matt 24:15–
16; Luke 21:20–21). Eusebius recorded that this departure happened and no Christians were trapped and destroyed in the siege and destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD

Major premise #4: This Babylon would be destroyed (Rev 18:2, 8, 10, 11, 17, 19–23)
Minor premise #4: The only city Jesus said would be destroyed was Jerusalem—it would be “left to you desolate” (Matt 23:38) with “not one stone . . . left on another” (Matt 24:2)

I hope you can see you are still barking up the wrong tree. And you cannot see I'm against the NWO?! I will support any voice that resists this global evil..and I see you have decided to run from it. That is your personal decision.

I do not blame or hold any malice towards you ever for what you have said to me Br. If anything, I blame your doctrine you have learned from your church.

Bless you...friend APAK