The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALEX JONES IS RIGHT: New Zealand PM Ardern Follows Davos Narrative
Dec 2, 2021

Counterspin New Zealand

After a two week hiatus, Counterspin Media host Kelvyn Alp is back and ready to rejoin the fight.

First off, he noted that Alex Jones, in his 30 November show, placed New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern dead centre in the Dr Evil, Mouth of Satin, Klaus Schwab’s Globalist Great Reset narrative.

Kelvyn adds some commentary, especially highlighting Alex’s observation that while Ardern may have the New World Order overlords and tools on her side, she doesn’t have the hearts and minds of the people of New Zealand.

ALEX JONES IS RIGHT: New Zealand PM Ardern Follows Davos Narrative

Reactions: Bobby Jo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure would make the world a better place, but do you think it is realistic to think this will succeed?
The man is dangerous . But i would never pray for his death . Let us pray the man comes to Christ before its too late for Him forever .
But yes , he is very crooked indeed . Let no man or woman continue to heed the media and such men any longer .
let us heed Christ and be in our bibles and in prayer and doing the things pleasing to our glorious LORD by the HOLY GHOST
given us .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man is dangerous . But i would never pray for his death . Let us pray the man comes to Christ before its too late for Him forever .
But yes , he is very crooked indeed . Let no man or woman continue to heed the media and such men any longer .
let us heed Christ and be in our bibles and in prayer and doing the things pleasing to our glorious LORD by the HOLY GHOST
given us .
I agree, brother. We can pray for his salvation, and if he doesn't surrender to Christ, leave him in God's hands. Father, deliver us from the hands of evil men/women however You see fit!

Reactions: amigo de christo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, brother. We can pray for his salvation, and if he doesn't surrender to Christ, leave him in God's hands. Father, deliver us from the hands of evil men/women however You see fit!
Who are you talking about?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bill gates
Well I had no clue who both of you were referring to because I did not see the initial statement or post that @TLHKAJ was referencing ...and I still cannot find it anywhere....kinda odd I do not see her initial post...except from post #122 that you responded to, from this post I cannot find...oh well
I think she meant Klaus Swab...Dr Evil of the Devos Group

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I had no clue who both of you were referring to because I did not see the initial statement or post that @TLHKAJ was referencing ...and I still cannot find it anywhere....kinda odd I do not see her initial post...except from post #122 that you responded to, from this post I cannot find...oh well
I think she meant Klaus Swab...Dr Evil of the Devos Group
yeah , steer clear of that klaus swab fellow . He is highly infected with the spirit of darkness . I can only pray that man
repents and comes to the glorious saving knowledge of JESUS CHRIST .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the goals of future vaxes....to eliminate the sense of spirit to God and the soul at birth....

steinerplot-to-eliminate-soulwithmedicine.jpeg
Wow, just saw this! I have been trying to find an interview of a former police officer (I think, from Oklahoma) who said that the government was going to militarize the police force and that there were plans to force an anti-God vaccine. He said there would be a requirement to show proof of vaccination, traffic stops, etc.

This is totally doable, as MK programmers have long known that a certain area of the brain lights up (on scans) when a small child is given the Gospel and their hearts begin to hope in the Lord. And yes, they do give MK victims the true Gospel at a young age - around 18 to 24 months. They do this so that they can take that part/heart that first hoped in Christ, and (being told to cry out to Jesus) once they call on His name, they severely traumatize the child, shattering the heart/mind. The part that first hoped in Christ is buried deep inside, and the parts that shattered off by that trauma are taken and programmed against God. ("God hates you; you're evil; God did this to you; etc")

So what I'm saying is ...this is totally possible. In reality, MK victims have been used in their discovering how to target specific areas of the brain that light up when a person hopes in God.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, just saw this! I have been trying to find an interview of a former police officer (I think, from Oklahoma) who said that the government was going to militarize the police force and that there were plans to force an anti-God vaccine. He said there would be a requirement to show proof of vaccination, traffic stops, etc.
Btw, this was an interview I saw over 5 years ago. I think it was around 2015.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here's an article about this 'God gene' and therapy they want to used to prevent Parkinson's disease....of course this can also be used to kill our God-sense entirely......playing with it will only cause disaster...and unintended consequences

The article-----------------

VMAT2 gene: The God Gene and Neurotransmitters
August 3, 2021 by Debbie Moon

We humans have long sought to integrate spirituality and science – wondering how consciousness, thought, feelings, self-transcendence, and spirituality are created in the brain. Genetics researchers have tried to answer these questions over the past few decades, and their search for a genetic basis of spirituality is intriguing.

This article examines the current research on the ‘God gene’, explaining what it does and why it is important in current research on Parkinson’s disease. Genetic variants in the VMAT2 gene increase the relative risk of addiction and Parkinson’s disease.

Contents:

What is the “God” (VMAT2) gene?
VMAT2 is a neurotransmitter transporter encoded by the SLC18A2 (solute carrier family 18 member A2) gene.

It has also been dubbed the “God gene” due to its reported association with spirituality.[ref]

In a 2004 book by Dean Hammer, the VMAT2 gene was hypothesized to be the hereditary influence towards spirituality. The book, called The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired into our Genes, laid out the idea that spirituality is heritable and, at least partly, due to the VMAT2 gene. The author suggests that selection for feel-good genes creates optimism for living even though death is inevitable.[ref]

What does the VMAT2 gene do?
VMAT2 (SLC18A2) is a monoamine transport gene. It packages monoamine neurotransmitters from the cytosol into vesicles.

Monoamine neurotransmitters include dopamine, serotonin, adrenaline, noradrenaline, histamine, and melatonin. These are the neurotransmitters important in thinking, behavior, physical movement, pain, emotion, wakefulness, and circulation.[ref][ref] Learn more about neurotransmitters here and here.

VMAT2 is important for transporting dopamine, serotonin, and other neurotransmitters into vesicles that are then released in the synapse of the neurons. In the cytosol of the cell, VMAT2 facilitates the packaging of the monoamines into secretory vesicles. These vesicles then move to the cell membrane to release their neurotransmitter payload into the synapse to send a signal to the next neuron.[ref]

This packaging up of the monamine neurotransmitters is essential because the monoamines are prone to oxidation in the cell. Thus, VMAT2 protects cells from oxidative stress from oxidized monoamines.[ref]

VMAT2 packages dopamine into vesicles for release into the synapse. PMC7372188

" data-image-caption="" data-medium-file="https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...s/2021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?fit=208,300&ssl=1" data-large-file="https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha.../2021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?fit=709,1024&ssl=1" loading="eager" class="wp-image-18277 jetpack-lazy-image jetpack-lazy-image--handled" src="https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?resize=297,429&ssl=1" alt="" width="297" height="429" data-recalc-dims="1" srcset="https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifehacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?w=908&ssl=1 908w, https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?resize=208,300&ssl=1 208w, https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...21/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?resize=709,1024&ssl=1 709w, https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...21/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?resize=768,1110&ssl=1 768w, https://i2.wp.com/www.geneticlifeha...021/08/vmat2-vesicle.jpg?resize=600,867&ssl=1 600w" data-lazy-loaded="1" sizes="(max-width: 297px) 100vw, 297px" style="-x-ignore: 1">
VMAT2 packages dopamine into vesicles before release into the synapse. CC image. PMC7372188
With its role in protecting neurons from oxidative stress, VMAT2 prevents damage to dopaminergic neurons. Parkinson’s results from damage to the dopaminergic neurons in the brain, and type 2 diabetes can result from dopamine damage in the pancreas.

Newly developed VMAT-2 inhibitors have a possible side effect of causing or unmasking Parkinson’s disease.[ref]

Research studies on VMAT-2:
For more than three decades, researchers have probed the functions of VMAT2. Here is a quick overview of recent research:

Faulty dopaminergic transmission is at the root of Parkinson’s. Increased VMAT2 is protective against Parkinson’s disease and also protects against toxicants that can cause Parkinson’s.[ref]

Animal studies show that conditionally reducing VMAT2 expression causes a whole-brain decrease in monoamine neurotransmitters.[ref]

Increased levels of VMAT2 can protect the brain from damage from methamphetamine.[ref]

Animal studies also show that increased VMAT2 is protective against anxiety and depression. Additionally, increased VMTA2 enhances locomotion.[ref]

Another place VMAT2 is essential is in the beta cells of the pancreas. Dopamine modulates the release of insulin, and VMAT2 is important here in the packaging up the dopamine. Thus, VMAT2 protects against oxidative stress in beta cells by controlling dopamine release.[ref]

------------continue below-------------------

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Genetic variants in the ‘god gene’:
Members: Log in to see your data below Not a member? Join now to see your data.

SLC18A2 gene variants:
Check your genetic data for rs363276 (23andMe v4):

• T/T: decreased VMAT2 levels, increased risk of PTSD[ref][ref]
  • C/T: decreased VMAT2 levels, increased risk of PTSD[ref]
  • C/C: typical
Members: Your genotype for rs363276 is —.

Check your genetic data for rs363387 (23andMe v4; AncestryDNA):

• T/T: increased risk of alcohol dependence[ref] (likely decreased VMAT2)
  • G/T: increased risk of alcohol dependence
  • G/G: typical
Members: Your genotype for rs363387 is —.

Check your genetic data for rs363324 (23andMe v5):

• A/A: lower risk of Parkinson’s[ref] (likely higher VMAT2)
  • A/G: typical risk of Parkinson’s
  • G/G: typical risk
Members: Your genotype for rs363324 is —.

Check your genetic data for rs363227 (23andMe v4):

• C/C: typical
  • C/T: slightly increased risk of psychotic disorders, poorer cognitive function
  • T/T: increased risk of psychotic disorders, poorer cognitive function[ref]
Members: Your genotype for rs363227 is —.

Lifehacks:
VMAT2 inhibitors:
Inhibiting VMAT2 too much can cause Parkinson’s like symptoms due to its effect on dopamine. The positive side of VMAT2 inhibitors is that they theoretically may help with addiction treatment for cocaine or meth.

Inhibitors of VMAT2 include reserpine and tetrabenazine.

Reserpine, used in traditional Indian medicine, is a natural alkaloid derived from Rauwolfia plant species. Used as an antipsychotic and for treating hypertension, this medication’s sides effects, such as depression, can be severe.[ref]

Promoting VMAT2:
Theoretically, drugs that promote VMAT2 could be neuroprotective and possibly preventative for Parkinson’s. So far, researchers have not found direct synthetic agonists that increase VMAT2. [ref]

Theaflavins, a polyphenol in tea, have been shown to improve VMTA2 expression in the substantia nigra.[ref]

Puerarin, found in kudzu root extract, is a dopamine neuron protecting agent. Animal studies show that it interacts with VMAT2.[ref][ref]

I find it ironic that an extract made from kudzu, a plant that causes many Southerners to curse God, may increase the ‘God gene’ expression.

Author Information: Debbie Moon
Debbie Moon is the founder of Genetic Lifehacks. She holds a Master of Science in Biological Sciences from Clemson University and an undergraduate degree in engineering from Colorado School of Mines. Debbie is a science communicator who is passionate about explaining evidence-based health information. Her goal with Genetic Lifehacks is to bridge the gap between the research hidden in scientific journals and everyone's ability to use that information. To contact Debbie, visit the contact page.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ and then there's this short article where the video has been pulled...

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Killing a person’s ability to understand the Spirit of God — Don Smith
By The Phaser | November 21, 20200 Comments

from Ammon Bundy:

PEOPLE’S MEETING 11/19/20 DON SMITH – KILLING A PERSON’S ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT OF GOD
VIDEO:

MUST HEAR: 11:18

Don Smith: It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they’re completely sinister in nature.

Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as “the God gene.”

The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encoding, decoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA.

I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated, “Prior to the clinical trial my son was a very active young Christian man.” This young man made the following statement, “They have killed God. I can’t find God. My soul is dead.” That’s after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial.

People’s Meeting 11/19/2020 Killing a person’s ability to understand the Spirit of God

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ and then there's this short article where the video has been pulled...

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
Killing a person’s ability to understand the Spirit of God — Don Smith
By The Phaser | November 21, 20200 Comments

from Ammon Bundy:

PEOPLE’S MEETING 11/19/20 DON SMITH – KILLING A PERSON’S ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE SPIRIT OF GOD
VIDEO:

MUST HEAR: 11:18

Don Smith: It becomes more apparent with each passing day that Covid-19 vaccines are at the very best unsafe, and at the other end of the spectrum they’re completely sinister in nature.

Covid-related vaccines attack the VMAT2 gene in the body. The VMAT2 gene are what Covid-19 vaccines are designed and engineered to attack. Consequently the VMAT2 gene is also known as “the God gene.”

The VMAT2 gene affects the frontal lobe area of the brain that deals with your emotions and your spiritual connections. These vaccines are mRNA in nature, that is messenger ribonucleic acid. Ribonucleic acid is essential to various biological roles including encoding, decoding, regulation and expression. These vaccines are designed to change your DNA.

I want you to listen to this statement by a young man who participated in a clinical trial of a Covid vaccine, and whose mother stated, “Prior to the clinical trial my son was a very active young Christian man.” This young man made the following statement, “They have killed God. I can’t find God. My soul is dead.” That’s after participating in a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial.

People’s Meeting 11/19/2020 Killing a person’s ability to understand the Spirit of God
Thank you for sharing this. It makes so much sense to me how all of this ties together.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is FunVax Possible? Dean Hamer and FunVax Scientist Discuss
this very short clip made in 2012...they knew it could be done with vaccines...

Reactions: Bobby Jo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He has an extreme behavior called hatred, bigotry, and prejudice ....to name a few.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Central Banks Launch Digital Currencies – Perfect Technocratic Control
By The Phaser | December 1, 20210 Comments

from Ice Age Farmer:

CENTRAL BANKS LAUNCH DIGITAL CURRENCIES – PERFECT TECHNOCRATIC CONTROL
VIDEO:

Every central bank in the world is rushing to launch a digital currency…but why? And who is pulling the strings behind the scenes? As it turns out, we don’t need a ‘social credit score’ when money itself is used to control our behavior. Christian breaks down the reality behind this global, synchronous push for digital currencies and the elimination of cash in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.

This is being launched now....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They consider anything that goes against main stream flow as being extreme . They can keep all their junk .
As for me , ITS JESUS and all bible doctrine . YES . I am fundamental all the way . BIBLE FOR ME my friend
they can keep all their physcology , science , jabs and false hopes . IN THE END only the lambs WIN and are WITH JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They consider anything that goes against main stream flow as being extreme . They can keep all their junk .
As for me , ITS JESUS and all bible doctrine . YES . I am fundamental all the way . BIBLE FOR ME my friend
they can keep all their physcology , science , jabs and false hopes . IN THE END only the lambs WIN and are WITH JESUS .
Sound these truths out brother.
Sound them out.
Oh just let the glorious Lord be praised. And praise be to the Lord.